Anthro / furries elemental fantasy seting interst check...

Started by Chreestafer, November 15, 2012, 09:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Brittlby

You're showing enough body already. You have six in the inn between yourself, the twins, the panda (who has good taste in hard to find booze), and the panther and the lion. I'm headed to the farm.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Brittlby

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Wolfie

Lumasan

That was like the worst thing you could do Woflie. ROFL. I'm concerned with destroying the bar now. Lol.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Wolfie

Lumasan

Which just mean she's gonna throw a tit, but not at anyone in particular. I wonder if a panda could flip a bar?

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Wolfie

I see that happening. This will be awesome. Remember, in addition to the kumis spoiled its boiling too!

Wolfie

Hmmmm.... Throw a tit? Why not two? It's always better with a matching set.

Lumasan

Wolfie

1SAZ

Wolfie

Chreestafer

Great movie lol also I like brittlbys post they're entertaining

Also I'll be posting sometime today. Was going to last night but didn't get home from work til 11 so I went to my room and died for the night.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

SpiralSpider

Shouldn't all of this talk be in the OOC thread? ^.^'

Chreestafer

Yes move all activities to the OOC thread please

Here is the link if needed.  Also there will be an important message from me on game play structure and what is being sought out in this rp. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158687.0

ENJOY!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kimera

SpiralSpider

A few different kinds of cats, a Panda, 2 firefoxes (red pandas), a lion, 2 foxes, a wolf, a monkey, a rabbit, a bat...

Kimera

thanks for the list.

Now I only need to figure out what I want to make

Monkey

Good Lord. I disappear for a few days because of work, and when I get back everything's gone and blown up on me. At any rate, my intro's up.
Born of the Earth, I am the Monkey that ran amok in the Heavenly Palace of the Jade Emperor.

Annie

Dunno if still accepting. Will leave a draft here, if it's ok, I'll make adjustments later.

Player Name: Annie
Character Name: Annabelle (Or just Anna)
Photo:

Nude Photo:
NSFW

Her fur color is blue, like in the first picture.
Class: Cleric
Race of Anthro: rabbit
Elemental: holy
Bio: Annabelle is a nun from an ancient order called Followers of the Nameless Goddess. In order to advance in her training, she was commanded to travel in the world, to learn and serve.
Flaws: shyness, no confidence, innocence, quick arousal.
Fetishes: exhibitionism, oral sex (giving), dry sex, public sex, more than one partner.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Kimera

Player Name: Kimera
Character Name: Fyrnea
Photo: Doesn't bother with clothing, check below
Nude Photo:
NSFW

Class: Sorceress
Race of Anthro: Dragon
Elemental: Abyss (combination of shadow and water)
Bio: Oncre hoard can never be too big, so Fyrnea travels around in search of gold and helpless maidens to take back to her lair. (as any self respecting dragon would)
Flaws: Pride, Greed
Fetishes: Sex in water, multiple partners (both sexes), nudist, dominant