Gundam: New World (( any one interested ? ))

Started by SimonSez, September 30, 2010, 07:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Hi all ^^ i know there a few anime fans here, just wondered if any one would be interested in doing a group Gundam RP ? i got a plot in mind but if other people got a Plot idea to please do share n.n OK here mine.

I'm gunna use the Gundam Seed and Gundam X type like story plot, you know a scientist creates a new race of humans who are meant to be perfect in every way and they move to space to protect them self's and such. Only difference is that Earth and the Colonies had both used nuclear weapons on one another, Earth was almost destroyed as well as a large majority of the colonies. The people in the colonies knew Earth could no longer hold life and so they thought it best to move the colonies that remained and so they moved to Jupiter. Many many year's later The colonists who now lived on Jupiter had gained permission to return to Earth to see if they were able to salvage anything from the planet, when they went to Earth they were surprised and shocked to see Earth some how regained its almost former form. Lush green and blue sea's, when they landed they found that there was no radiation at all, the tree's of the planet were as big as towering buildings, how ever there were new life forms.

Beast like men and also new animals, but to there shock they also found Human beings. Reporting this back to there home on Jupiter a large expedition was under way to Earth. They placed a base on the planet and began to explore, they also began to teach some of the locals maths and Spelling, also farming, they took to it pretty fast. After many years later the people Jupiter had made them self's well at home, they also discovered that the Mobile suits from the last war had been discovered by farmers or beast men, so the people from Jupiter offed supplies and other things to the local humans and beasts men.

How ever soon the people from Jupiter were becoming more stingy and cruel, forcing people to dig the mobile suits up. The people on earth had no idea what these giant metal suits were until one day someone climbed into a cockpit and found out they were able to move it by them self's. The man was killed of coruse so no one could learn that they could pilot these suits but it was soon too late. Some people in the wild zones of Earth began to dig the suits up for them self's, trying to learn as much as possable to find out how these suits worked but also to protect them self's and find out why.

OK so the basic story is that the leader of the Jupiter wants the remaining Gundams and mobile suits, The tech on them would help advance there culture further and are forcing the humans and beast men of earth to dig them up, there are protesters on Jupiter saying that there being curl to the beings of earth but are silenced if they spoken out against there leader. The humans on Earth aren't as stupid as the Jupiter people think, the Wild Zones are were most of the rebel force's hide because of the giant like monsters that live there, they try and discover why they want the mobile suits and such and so on.

Sound good ?

LongN4

I'm a gundam nut so you can count me in.

I was thinking of maybe playing as a Jovian Officer.
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

SimonSez

Quote from: LongN4 on September 30, 2010, 07:56:02 PM
I'm a gundam nut so you can count me in.

I was thinking of maybe playing as a Jovian Officer.
Well im not a gundam nut but i do like Gundam lol ... Jovian Officer ? o-0 the name Jovian sounds good for the Jupitar people >w< but um o-0 is it from another anima ?

LongN4

Martian Successor NAdesico. A few others I can't recall at the moment.

I'm liking the plot. It sorta remind some of Turn A gundam. So is this rp goin to be more action or character oriented?
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

SimonSez

Yeh more action and Character oriented, can be a human of earth with the rebelion or a protestor of the colonies, or the bad guys >w<

SimonSez

I don't really want any other anime coming into this RP unless its Gundam Related.