News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Liar Lair

Started by Medias, April 09, 2013, 09:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

Quote from: Arundir on July 16, 2013, 05:25:20 AM
Now now... that's not fun :P unless I'm allowed to search for them. ;)

One on the ankle you say? ouch... that must have hurt. And my apologies but I don't even see the point of it, but I admit I'm glad you let it go. As for your answer, yes you're right, I'm fond of my boots and even if they are warm I still wear them.

Well, I'd say that's true. And very hot.

When it comes to wine, I don't really like the dry ones.

I said "eyebrow."  :P  Not ankle.  That... I'm not even sure that's possible - piercing the bone.  Shudders.  But the eyebrow was during my younger years.  Had to be all "rebellious," and all.  You understand.  :P  I don't even keep the lip piercing in most day.  It's hard to kiss someone with a piece of metal dangling off your lip.

Yes: I do enjoy wearing skirts with no panties (as well as other such taboo acts).  I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.  ;)

Hm.  I'm going to say true: you dislike dry wines.  And that annarose has never been high.

As for me: I like flip-flops.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on July 16, 2013, 05:50:46 AM
I said "eyebrow."  :P  Not ankle.  That... I'm not even sure that's possible - piercing the bone.  Shudders.  But the eyebrow was during my younger years.  Had to be all "rebellious," and all.  You understand.  :P  I don't even keep the lip piercing in most day.  It's hard to kiss someone with a piece of metal dangling off your lip.

I read "eyebrow", thought "elbow" and typed in "ankle" remembering a horrid picture I've once seen. I don't know what's wrong with me xD I guess you just distracted me too much. Well as for the panty-less skirt... now you got me quite excited. I will just hope you were joking with the prices, and you'd be interested in some writing together if things go well with my application :P You're becoming more and more intriguing as we talk.

Now as for flip-flops, I'd say that you're lying. I personally don't like them that much and I believe I'm not the only one. Oh, and you're right about the wine. I have a taste for sweet ones.

Now... I have never driven a car.
Want to know more? Check my Ons and Offs
&
My roleplaying ideas

AmberStarfire

I'd say that one is true.

I own a pet rabbit.

TheUltramarine

(Nope, that's a lie. In fact I have a car license, I just don't own a car)

Hmm... pet rabbit? Nah, I'd say it's a lie.

I haven't used a razor blade for over a year.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Blythe

Lies--unless you're just naturally smooth or use Nair or something. Or unless you really like a beard or being fuzzy. But no, lie.

I have 3 computers, 2 of which are broken.

AmberStarfire

I'd say that's true

(and by the way, I do own a rabbit).

I eat mushrooms.

TheUltramarine

(By the way welcome back Amber :) I wanted to post it on the first reply but then I couldn't edit :P Also, that's true about the razor blade really. I haven't shaved clean again ever since I got discharged from the army. I use an electric razor thingy to trim my beard short and keep cheeks and neck clean. It's actually meant for hair really :P)

Hmm... I say that's a pretty standard statement that sounds like a bluff, so a lie. Even if I do like them.

I have no pets at all.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  True.

As for my flip-flop preference: I dislike them.  They offer no support.

Me: I have no artificial implants or augments.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Hmmm... I will go with true. (and you got it right about the pets. I have none even if I'd like to eventually get something)

I have a tattoo on my right upper arm.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  False?  It's on your left.  :P  (Correct, I am completely natural.  Minus the additional metal pieces here and there.)

I like women with vibrant red hair.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

(Nope... it's not existent :P I am thinking of eventually getting one though. And being all natural is something I really admire on a woman. Which often applies on hair color too)

Hmmm i'd say true? Redheads can be quite the temptation.

My favorite body feature of a woman, is a nice firm... behind.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

I do have an affinity for redheads.  I love the fiery attitude and enticing sex... sure, it's a stereotype, but it's never been proven wrong (not to me, at least).

I'm gonna say... false.  You like big, beautiful... eyes.

I'm a wonderful artist.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

That is actually true. A girl's eyes is perhaps the first thing that can get my attention. Talking about body features though, I think you're also implying the right thing ;) Within reason of course.

Hmm... I'd say true, seeing just a tiny bit of your writing, and with all the teasing, if sex is your art, I'd like to help you paint...

I'm a professional writer.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Lol.  Well, yes, sex is my art.  But I was referring to drawing, and that I'm horrible at.  Good thing I'm really good at sex.  Never have to draw, just gotta seduce someone who can.  :P

Hm.  Professional?  False.  But I bet you could be.

I'm not an athlete.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Haha then I got it right. As I said... I can hardly wait to do some... art with you :P As for my writing, in fact I've been trying to get some professional work done, get it published and see how it goes. So yes you got it right.

Hmm... I'd say that's true. Even if I bet you're in good shape.

I once was a professional athlete.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

I'm in decent enough shape.  Less alcohol would be good... my doctor might prefer if I had less sex, too, but that's unlikely.  :P

Hm.  True.  Track star?

I have an IQ of 150.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Haha now that's an interesting fact. Why would your doctor have problems with your sex life? :P And no. Track was never my thing. Goalkeeper up to 1st national division for Footsal (indoors football), 3rd national division for standard football. (soccer for our US friends)

Hmmm I was never good with evaluating that score. I'd say true?

My favorite animal is wolf.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Well, fairly indiscriminate sex is rarely suggested by medical professionals.  :P

And I have no idea what my IQ is.  :P  So trick question.  Ha.

I'm gonna say true to the wolf.

My favorite animal is the cat.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Haha, I'm curious about the details :P In any case you are wrong really. I'm really a feline kind of person and my favorite animal is the tiger, but all cats count really.

I would say cat suits you on the cunning and seduction skills, so perhaps true?

I can be terribly short tempered.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

I do love cats.  So independent, and fluffy.  :D  I'm calling BS on you, though.  :P

As far as my lack of discrimination, I believe in equal opportunity sex.

Also: I masturbate daily.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Haha good answer. As for my temper though, I admit I can  have quite the short fuse at times.

I believe that this is correct. You seem to be a woman with a high sex drive. Perhaps I'm coming to aid you...

While in service, I was a terrible shot.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  I wanna say... no, you were exceptional.  And yes, I do have a high sex drive.  Some call it insatiable, but that's not quite true.  I have moods.  Lately, they've been very aroused moods.

I don't have cable.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Well as I said, you already seduced another man. I'd be glad to help your moods when/if I get my full license on the forums. As for my aiming skills, I wouldn't say exceptional but I was one of the people picked to compete for representing our regiment in a sniping competition among the three marine regiments we have. The competition never happened though :P And we never even got to know who won among us :P

As for the cable. Hmmm yes it's possible. I'd go for true.

I never wear shoes without shocks.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

I bet you aim very well.  You hit the mark every time, don't you?  ;)  I bet you do occasionally wear shoes without socks, especially if they're open-toed.  And, actually, I do have cable.  :-)  Don't need it, and barely watch it... but it offers a good distraction sometimes.

I never wear shoes with socks.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

SunshineSparkle

True, I can't imagine wearing shoes without socks!

I'm fluent in French.

O&O    A&A    Avatars