Sith encounter (F dom looking for F or M sub)

Started by elfguy, June 03, 2011, 12:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

When a bounty hunter was sent on the trail of a young Twi'lek who seemed to exhibit strange powers, he had no idea that this was in fact an actual Sith. Instead of capturing her, the bounty hunter ended up being her prey. Then, he got to find out first hand what a Sith is capable of.

For this RP I will play Valah, the young Twi'lek Sith, and I need someone to play a M or F bounty hunter. The plot will start with the bounty hunter hunting down Valah, but quickly turn around with Valah overpowering him and making him her bitch. She will use her powers to subdue and abuse her former hunter, bringing him to a secluded place to show him what she's made of, including sex and physical torture.

----

Teke

I'm definitely game to do this with you.  The idea of a Twi'lek female who not only isn't a slave but a full on dominating Sith is both rare and also quite intreguing.  I wonder if you've thought of much of a background for her? The immediate thought that came to mind was maybe that she was a typical Twi-lek sex slave/dancer but then her force powers manifested and she escaped, leading to the bounty. By the time that she is tracked down, she's developed into a full Sith mistress, or at least one who can easily handle a non-force using bounty hunter.

I don't have much of an idea of exactly what my Hunter will be like, so if you have any specific ideas about him to incorporate I'd be happy to listen.  I'll get to thinking about him though
A&A

elfguy

Up to you what he'd be like. Maybe she was spotted as a potential slave for entertainment purposes, without them realizing she's a Sith, that can work.
----