News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Two households... (N/C)

Started by LaMiaVita, February 01, 2011, 10:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaMiaVita

Two households, both alike in dignity...

I have a basic outline but nothing set in stone and would love to work this out with my RP partner.

1. Mediaval/Fantasy setting - Our couple come from two opposing kingdoms that have been at war for centuries. The girl is never allowed to leave the castle as the fear of her being kidnapped is great, she is the only child and heir to the kingdom. She disguises herself a commoner to escape the castle walls and spend a few hour as 'normal' girl. Accidentally is caught in a raid and is taken back to opposing kingdom but they do not know they have the princess.... (Discuss possible ideas on ways to move forward with RP partner)

2. Angel/Demon Vampire/Werewolf.... Any combination of creature or being that are normally enemies. A god/wizard captures creatures for sport, entertainment. Imagine gladiators but with a supernatural twist. We can explore the prison and fighting ring but the basic thought is that she gathers unwanted attention from the male inmates, your male character comes to her rescue. Forced to work together to escape this prison  and they become hunted.....

Thank you

Mia

I can hear the soft breathing of the girl that I love.As she lies here beside me,asleep with the night and her hair, in a fine mist floats on my pillow.Reflecting the glow of the winter moonlight.

She is soft, she is warm but my heart remains heavy and I watch as her breasts gently rise, gently fall.For I know with the first light of dawn
I'll be leaving and tonight will be all I have left to recall.

Truastus

Have sent you a PM on the medieval setting one as am very interested.