News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Some Idea's I've Had (NC and Not) (M for M or F )

Started by SethLight, May 11, 2016, 11:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SethLight

WIP

- RP Ideas -
This is not every RP idea I am interested in, nor do I require anything here.  Most likely I would want to tweak any of these ideas before playing them with anyone.  This is a place where people can get an idea of what my mind is/was on and my writing style.
Please note:
Many of these ideas are written in second person point of view because I wanted to keep them unisex. I typically do not RP in first or second person. 

Dungeon Builder

I will be honest, I don't think a lot of people will be into this.  But it is something I have been craving for a while and it would make my day to see someone legitimately interested in it.

Most likely I would need someone to DM (I can also work with them on creating a world and any ideas).  We could use a structured system like DnD, Open Legend, or any other system.  We could also just be free form where I say what my plans are and my partner tells me what happens.

But the story would involve my character creating a dungeon (or taking over a small village or town) from there they would take over other villages, towns, and eventually cites with the goal of taking over the kingdom(s).

The sexy scenes in the story would involve: monsters invading a town;  adventurers try to attack the dungeon;  people are forced to give tribute; using people to summon demons; sex with said demons.

As time goes on we would build a stable of characters as my character slowly builds out a harem.

(CRAVING! Niche, World Builder, need DM )

Dungeon Life

This is a more RP friendly version of my 'Dungeon Builder' idea.  Basically, the story would revolve around the lives of people who live in and enter a fantasy dungeon in search of fame and glory.  Adventurers would be tricked or defeated by the mage who controls the dungeon or one of the many monsters who inhabit it.  Adventurers will be eventually corrupted, broken, or even possibly outright killed.

Sexy parings would be, Adventurer and demons, goblins, dogs, slimes, undead, mimics, powerful mages, ext ext

Basic stories could involve: princess adventurer looking to grow strong to take back their lost kingdom; lovers torn apart and forced to serve a new dark master; or mother/daughters (siblings, ext ext) who one (or both) are ticked/controlled/corrupted into becoming lovers in a harem.

We can really go crazy with this and build out bunches of small stories, branching out until be build something really awesome!  I think this idea has a little bit of something for everyone who loves fantasy.
(More RP friendly version of Dungeon Builder, Corruption)

Bad Superman
The 'hero' in this does not need to be Superman, or even have Superman's powers.  The title is to illustrate the idea of the strongest hero going rogue.

To the world my character would be a boy scout, who would never hurt a fly, but has secretly gone mad:  “Do you know what this coffee cost me? $2.10 and 2 families being burned alive downtown,” 

• Your character could discover this and try to warn the world, but instead is captured.
  • Your character could discover this and try to warn the world, but is punished by their life being systematically taken apart in a way that everyone thinks they are crazy.
  • Your character tries to 'fix him' possibly for the better or worse.
(Superhero/Villain, NC, Mindbreak, Horror)

Nano-Control
Full disclosure:  This story is based off of a sexy video game I found, but thought the premise would make an interesting story.

The basic idea is my character finds (or makes) colony nanites that grants him a slight control to anyone who ingests them.

Such as if he tells them to have sex with him right off the bat, or asks them to strip nude in public they will just visibly shake as if fighting back their commands.  Instead, what my character has to do is train them and break them down with acts they wouldn't normally do, but don't have such as strong of an aversion to.  Such as if my character gropes them, asks them to strip in some comfortable private place, do chores, or wear sexy/embarrassing clothing.  Each attack weakening them for stronger future commands.

The slave may or may not know they are being controlled at the time.

What I find most interesting about this idea is it incorporates mind control, but in a way my partner still has control of the story allows them to help set the pase.
(Training, Slavery, Light Mind-Control)

Character/idea I've been playing with – Polantis

Polantis, the fallen... Or better yet risen?  Cast out? Well, whatever it is when you quit doing your job without telling anyone. Truant?

Polantis is not an ancient demon, a high overlord of any realm of hell, or even was he a fallen angel.  He was a demon spawned from the pits of hell whose soul purpose was to make deals with humans in return for their souls.  After making a deal with some obnoxious teen girl to make her popular she asked him why demons always wanted humans souls, and Polantis realized she was right.  Why did demons always want human souls?  He didn't even use them.  Humans clearly didn't need them to survive.  So why did he collect them?

After asking his co-workers he realized they didn't know as well.  All of them responding that it was just something they did.  So Polantis one day decided to follow the stream of souls leading deeper into hell where he found the truth.... They were all just being tossed onto an unceremonious pile in a corner of hell so not to get in the way.  That's it, no terrible secret.  Shrugging  Polantis figured it was a way to get back at the big guy, or more likely demons collected them only because the big guy did too.  Realizing that there was no point in his job Polantis quit, leaving hell.

Now quitting from being a demon you would figure would cause quite a stir.  The demons on high would surly want to capture and torture him as an example for breaking their demonic purpose?  But  wasn't that what a demon was all about?  Breaking away from you social role to be your own person?  But oddly enough Polantis never needed to explain that to anyone.  No one came looking to drag him back to hell.  Most likely they didn't even realize he had left.

So Polantis walks the earth.  Enjoying life and making the occasional pact with humans to pass the time.

--

Personally I would like to adapt this character to an existing RP idea or creating a new one where Polantis meets and helps a young woman follow her hearts desire.  Him curious where his journey will take him.
(Character Story/RP idea)

Older Brother/Maid

(The sub could also be a single mother or sister instead.)

This story would start off with 2 brothers, an older brother (YC) who is quite submissive inside, it is possible he is a bit of a loser and/or he is cruel to his younger brother (YC or MC).  One day the younger brother brings home a friend (MC) so the two can play video games together and hang out.  But much to the younger brother's surprise his friend makes fun of his older brother.  Entertained by this the friend starts to show up regularly, the two becoming best friends.

The abuse would start off small such as lightly making jokes at the older brother's expense then build up to the point when he tells the other brother to cook for him and his friend breakfast, clean up after them, ext. ext.

Then after a point the RP would switch into two modes.  The first would be private life where the relationship becomes more master/servant and the older brother is feminized.  This would be kept a secret for the most part and is done behind the young brother, his family and friend's back.  Possibly videos and pictures are made and the older brother goes out in public.

The second mode would be his public life.  This is when the older brother is made to wear feminine items discreetly in his day to day life.  He would try to act like his old self around his new master and brother, but it would always be a struggle; becoming a sort of cat and mouse game.

As time goes on the older brother could also be exposed in some humiliating way.

Some possible side stories to fit in are: the older brother is forced to seduce the younger brother; he has a girlfriend; is passed around at parties; is forced to prostitute himself out; and/or the younger brother is feminized as well.
(M/M possibly M/MF, Feminization, Humiliation, Semi or Full NC)

Dollhouse

This idea is less developed than the others.  However, it would follow the technology of the TV show Dollhouse (2009) where men and women are given temporary personalities, skills, and memories to give clients unique experiences.  I wouldn't want to use any of the characters or the plot of the TV show.  The story would be honestly more of a writing exercise where we regularly bring on new characters and kinks constantly.  I would almost see it like a TV show with lots of mini-episodes with random plot episodes thrown into the mix.
(Brainwashing)

Addicted to You

The theme would be centered around a character who possesses physically addictive properties, and what that means for him, and the people around him.  Now don't get me wrong, the story I am thinking about is not necessarily hyper-sexual, it's possible, but doesn't need to go there. After all just because you are physically addicted to cigarettes doesn't necessarily mean you would perform sexual acts for them.

My first thought about a story line would be possibly a woman with a happy marriage and life finds herself addicted to my character, and that separation from him only makes things worse.  The story would most likely involve quite a bit of drama.  She may not even love my character, or even like him, but she physically needs him and how that need effects the relationship with her husband and the people around her.

Some questions would be: What is her reaction to him after she gets her fix?  Does she sneak around her friends and family?  Does she tell her husband outright?  Or does she even leave her life and become a junkie on the other side of the spectrum?
(Addiction)

Gone Native

The theme of this story would involve what it's like to be a Goblin (or Orc) in a fantasy world.  Optimally what would happen is your character would be a hero looking to make a name for their self in a generic fantasy world.  However for one reason, or another, they are captured by a group of these 'generic' monsters and forced to live with them as their slave.  At first these creatures would seem uncivilized, and all the same, however soon enough it would become quite evident that what most adventures choose not to realize is that these are actually sentient creatures. And while they are not perfect they for the most part just want to be left alone in peace but are instead forced to interact with humans for multiple reasons such as limited resources, need for mates (as near all monsters tend to be male), and need for man made objects because they cannot create them themselves.

Some plot points could be:

• Being attacked by the humans.
  • With their new slave(s) they can move deeper into the forest away from humans, but now are forced to deal with even large and more primal monsters.
  • Members of their tribe are disappearing only to find out that horrible magical experiments are being done on them.  After all no one would care about monsters.  It's not like they have feelings or anything.
(High Fantasy, Slavery, Change of Perspective)

The Event
The president was on the news yesterday. He said in a message to the world that we needed to come together, to rebuild what was lost. That events like this define our generation and we will be all the stronger for it.

About a month ago what people are now calling 'The Event' happened, changing everything.  In every major city explosions of light, water, fire, wind, electricity, wracked the world, destroying everything it touched.  At first everyone thought it was a terrorist attack, or some declaration of war, but soon enough everyone realized it had happened everywhere, in every major city where people lived.  Seeking life.

The damage was fixable, the economy was hurt, people lost their jobs, many died, but the world was not broken.  In a lifetime it would have all been a bad memory, something you put in the history books.  Then a few days later the strange reports started happening. A stray cat killing a animal control worker with a violent discharge of electricity. A dog literally catching a passing car, the animal turning to stone as he did it. The reports were odd to say the least, and no one believed them at first.

Then on national television someone who everyone assumed had created a home made flamethrower was setting fire to everything. But as the news choppers flew by they realized the fire was coming from his hands. On national television the man was laughing manically as he burned everything, screaming how it needed to all burn.  To make this place like home.  That was the watershed moment, people with powers started coming out of the woodwork. Some people wanting a few easy bucks after they lost their job, others wanting to play superhero.  All we really know is anything that lived in those blasts, any animal or person, was changed. That they were chosen for some reason and were not alone in their heads anymore, that they were host to something else.

(Most likely you would play someone who survived one of these explosions. This is not a post-apocalyptic scenario. The world is hurting, but this would not put all of humanity into chaos, humans are stronger than that.)
(Slice of Life Superhero/Villain)

The Offer
Your life was in shambles.... In more debt than you could ever hope to make in your lifetime.

Life wasn't always this way, when you were in your teens you were world famous and wealthy.  The world loved you.

It all started with a random modeling gig for some no-name fashion designer. It seemed like a nothing job at the time, however overnight the designer's popularity exploded and you were the face of that line. Becoming an overnight sensation, every girl wanted to wear your clothing. And as the designer's popularity started to wane yours was only blooming.  Leaving modeling things really took off in television for you, you even had your own TV show! Your acting was meh and the production value was ok.  But it didn't matter, they all loved you.

However as they say all good things must come to an end, your TV show was canceled after two seasons for the new hot thing, and after a few failed attempts to get into movies your popularity started to fade. People started to forget about the beautiful young star. You had one chance at jump-starting your career with a new major picture that was a guaranteed blockbuster, but the pig of a director wanted you to sleep with him for the job so you did the only reasonable thing... Break his fucking nose.  But sadly enough the same kind of man who had enough power to jump-start a career also had more than enough to crush what little stardom you had left.  And with that any hopes of continued fame and riches were long gone.

With no continuous work you soon found out stars don't make as much as people think.  Most of what you made at the time was in free gifts, housing, ext.  And what money you earned was taken by your agents, family and friends, and your stupid failed attempt at a fragrance line.

You were slowly sinking.  Forced to sell off everything to pay off creditors that just kept coming, things were starting to get desperate. Then one day it happened. The Offer. It was in the form of a call from a woman asking if you would consider being the US corporate greeter of a company called the Asylum, and move to South America. At first it sounded like a joke, some cruel trick.  The offer should have come from your agent, but he hadn't contacted you in half a year.  The clown must have ended it without saying a word.  But the woman sounded serious, and after multiple conversations, many google searches, and loads of paperwork you could tell the offer was real and they wanted you. It seemed you still had some popularity in South America.

Everything seemed to be getting back on track! The company was offering you peanuts to work for them, but you would have full benefits, retirement, and best of all a company charge card that was allocated over 6 figures a year of spending money! You could live the life you had! Problems solved!

As you packed your bags to leave the US and fly away you never thought about any possible danger.

( This RP would later involve your character becoming basically a high class prostitute for the Asylum with blasts from her past occasionally showing up )
(High Class Prostitution)

The New Contract

The basic idea would be a young woman, or man, who were famous in the underground music circuit have fallen on hard times.  However they are given one opportunity to turn it all around by signing up with a large recording studio.  But the kick is they need to sell out to do it and live their life as someone they hate, a pop idol.  An example could they would be forced to wear revealing items; have multiple sexual partners; sleep with the men, and women, the studio wants; and publicly humiliate themselves regularly, all in the name of selling more records.
(NC, Transformation, Loss of Morals)

Abandoned Psych Ward
One morning you wake up your head is killing you... What happened last night you think to yourself? As you try to touch your head to rub it you find your arms don't move. They are tied up you realize to your horror, in fear and panic you struggle looking around the room trying to get free and escape. Padding everywhere, you soon realize you are completely naked, wearing only a see through straight jacket. In the distance you hear crying and screaming, some of the screams are of pain and others in pleasure.  Somehow you know that you’re not getting out of this place till you are ‘cured.’

Welcome to the Abandoned Psych Ward where perfectly normal people’s lives are shattered degraded and humiliated into submission, turning them into toys and selling them to the highest bidder.
(Kidnapping/Brainwashing)

Memories
The tall man would sit in the mall, watching the people go by. Him? No... Her? No... What about that one?  The man would say to himself as he watched each person pass by. Shaking his head, frowning as he hadn't found the perfect target yet. When he found them he knew exactly what he would do, something innocent at first, putt a small memory inside of their mind, telling them that he was someone they wanted to talk to. They wouldn't know why, but they would suddenly be consumed by the fake memory of watching him walk out of his car. How they had seen him over and over in the mall, wanting to say 'Hi' but feeling like it would be to awkward. But at that moment they would finally muster up the courage to do it, seeing him again.  Causing them to willingly walk up to him.  For them he would like a friend, someone they wanted to like them. For him it would be an interview. Smiling as he would talk to them, finding more out about them... if they passed they would suddenly remember how they had spent the entire day together, hitting it off. How the two had met earlier today and just clicked and now that was when they would invite him home.

(This character can implants memories into his victim's heads or something I've played with was altering emotions and attaching them to memories)
(Form of Mind Control)

Once Upon a Time
Once upon a time, in a kingdom far away, lived a beautiful princess.  She was loved by her subjects and had many suitors who wished for her hand in marriage.   However no man was her white knight,  pure in heart, to take her hand.  Then he came, at night, shrouded in darkness.  Every night he would come to her, using her for his own pleasure.  There was no stopping him.  Calling to her family in the light of the day they posted guards at her doors to protect her.  But all they saw at night was a sleeping girl, tossing and turning in her dreams.
(Corruption)

Game of Thrones Style
As the title states, in something of the style of Game of Thrones. We would not use the same characters and could take place in any setting.

It would be that it would involve multiple characters, all with their own motives and goals for power.  I expect deals to be made and broken.

To add to this idea, if done in modern day and example could be: After the CEO of a major organization dies or leaves. Everyone knows president's son is be the "rightful heir" but view him as too young, so maybe one of the VPs should keep the spot warm for him until he is older?  All the while a rival organization is looking to destroy them.

Characters would dig into each other's pasts, use the skeletons in their closets against them or seduce and use them. Perhaps some female cutthroat attorney who had important documents is secretly a masochist who enjoys being humiliated.  Use that against her.

A fantasy/Medieval example might be a high up noble needs trade access from a guild master. They know they can't threaten him, it would be civil war.  They might go about trying to seduce him?  What if they failed?   They might need to dig into his past and find out that in fact is homosexual with a secret lover who is of a much lower cast than him. How would they go about using this information? Blackmail? Kidnap the lover? Find someone else to seduce him? Bribe him with money or power? Or maybe the guild leader just needs to die, but who would take his place?  How?   While this is going on others might want that nobles power and now have a new guild master ally to help them take it.
(Complex)

Down the Wrong Path

This story would involve a single mother with her son/daughter (later) and their road to depravity after meeting their new master.

During the start of the story your character is looking for love or so caught up in her son/daughter's life she doesn't have time to even think about a relationship.

One thing leads to another and she meets my character.  The two date and she finds herself having sex much sooner than she typically does.  But this man is dominant, new, exciting, and she likes him so it really isn't a bad thing.

Originally the mother is quite conservative but she is exposed to, and made to do, more extreme things as compared to her very vanilla life.  (She may or may not enjoy this)

Then much later down the road when the mother has been fully trained my character starts to tease her about her kid secretly being just like her. This would start to escalate as well until the mother is tasked with doing kinky things around her own son/daughter such as wearing sexy clothing around them and putting themselves in risque situations before going full out.

At this point the story could it could become NC with training or they start a 3 way relationship.
(Slave training, Possible Incest)

Nevaeh

I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

SethLight

SethLight

Added 'The Older Brother/Maid' for the guys out there :)

SethLight

SethLight

Going to bump this, casually looking. 916.918

SethLight

SethLight

SethLight

SethLight

SethLight

playfullchick76

Hi, i'd love to play out the abandoned psyc ward with you, if you havnt found someone for it yet.