Interest and recruitment for Genie RP

Started by Quinz128, July 12, 2013, 03:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinz128

All right, I'll admit, this is kind of a selfish kind of RP that had been brought up at one point by a friend, but I thought needed a lot more people and to allow more diversity.

The general idea is my character (What? I want to be the focus point, why it's kind of selfish. XD) gets a genie and then uses this unlimited wish genie to do what he wants to manipulate and or help his friends and family as he comes up with things! The general idea is to have people play one character each and allow them to develop and change based on what occurs. Admittedly, the setting will be a modern, semi sci-fantasy theme. Similar to a thing with super heroes and villains, but we are, generally, the older/retired heroes'/villains' children.

So, there exists mysticism, mad scientists and technological geniuses, a blend of what anyone could want. There are a few roles I want filled to certain specifics, with some expectations, which i WILL with my own GM style around.

The characters I want involved are:

Mine: High-school-age child of two retired heroes and/or villains who, somehow, gains a genie for unlimited, unrestrained wishes!

Genie: A non-sexual, comical genie, who follows the main character's ideas. Can give input on what they think would be hilarious or amusing.

Sibling(s) of main character: At least one sibling role to fill with the main character. Could be up to two (Either gender) with a rivalry to it, a friendship, ect. Anything for a basic relationship. Possible incest target for wishing.

Mother/Father of main character: Ex-hero or villain that is the parent of the main character. Either could be possible incest target of main character.

Friends: Various circle of friends for the genie wielder. Could be told or not of the genie and his wishing ability, depending on how 'trusted' it is established. There are a few categories I want filled.
-Girl/Boyfriend
-Rival
-Semi-Friend (Someone who is in the circle, but more distant from the others)
-Best Friend
-Always together duo (Two of the friends in the circle who aren't sexual with one another but, basically, inseparable)

And one that has a crush on the main character, but hadn't admitted it to the main character.(Could be any of the before-mentioned as well)

So! Anyone interested? This can develop to ANYTHING depending on what the characters are like, who finds out about the genie and who doesn't. What the main character decides to help with, maybe even change the world to various scenarios just for fun!

So! Be open for ideas, but would like the setting to be said as such, but this will be considered an 'extreme' RP, because limits will be minimal, and things will, possibly, constantly shift for the rule of funny/sexy.

Also: Supernatural/non-human critters are expected and/or encouraged. XD

-----------------

Roles:

Main: Quinz128
Genie: Kimera
Sibling: yaracyrrah(tentative: Sister), Yugishogun(Sister)
Mother: Open
Father: Open
Friend 1: yaracyrrah(tentative: Female)
Friend-Relatives: Open
Friends(Extended): Open (Limit 7)
Best Friend: Open
Boy/Grilfriend: Open
Crush: Open
Distant Friend:SteelZephyr

Kimera

Wouldn't mind playing the genie persona :)

yaracyrrah

I might be interested in playing the main character's sister or a female friend, if the story would allow her to have some of her own wishes fulfilled too.  (Basically she'd want super-powers of her own, and the freedom to do both heroic and naughty things without suffering consequences.)

Yukina

I'd interested in playing a sister that has friendly both with the main character. Maybe I'll give her psy-based powers.

SteelZephyr

I'd be interested as the distant friend. Not sure of much beyond that though.

Quinz128

All righty then, Folks. Just to you know I will go ahead and fill out the 'roles' people chose in the first post. I'll edit it as things go. A general idea is good for now, but do try and think of things like 'what relationship do I have with x or y character' and try to keep in mind of what you want. Be aware more than just humans are allowed too, so feel free to post more specifics as you go.