The 3 Fantasies of Arcannyx! (M for F)

Started by Cataclysmic Archangel, May 21, 2014, 06:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

Greetings folks.  So I thought I'd try and put together something of a new post, to try and draw some attention, and find some suitable candidates to start some roleplay with.  I'm a little bit rusty, and it's been a few years since I've posted on E.  I found one wonderful partner that had turned into a life long friendship, and we've played religiously for years.  In the interim, I've also had a few... less successful runs, and I'm looking to restock and get a bit more relief from the mundane back into my fantasy life.
With all of that being said, I can be a little strange.  It's almost best to think of me as three different people some days... Because I can act that way.  Three different sets of desires and wants and fantasies, with different levels of hardness.

1.  The 'romantic'.  This guy is the one best suited to stories here on Elliquiy.  He/I likes long term play.  The sort of give and take scene where we create deep, meaningful characters and write a world between us.  There will (hopefully) be tension and friction, stress, a deeper story.  Strife to overcome.  Action.  Adventure.  Smut.  Perhaps they're rivals.  Perhaps they're friends.  They certainly will be lovers, even if that starts on a rocky ground.  If you like to 'GM' stories, this works perfectly, and I'll happily hang on for the ride, otherwise it will be more of a give and take.  A mutual adventure.  I'm good with just about any genre, from classical fantasy (sword/sorcery) to modern day cops and robbers to sci fi.  This mindset for me would mean more of character growth.  We might hit it off, even In Character.  They fall in love even.  They'll never get 'mushy' (see below), but... hopefully you get the idea

2.  The 'rapist'.  This one has the option of being shorter termed, or longer.  Sometimes you can find a scene where a good rape is just... GOOD.  The victim loves it, finds herself drawn to more.  Or the player at least does, and we start coming up with reasons for them to interact, again and again.  In this way, it's a lot like the above.  Or it can be something more one off.  A casual encounter, rough and hard and sweaty.  Not as good for stories on here, but more than willing to try something like that, and who knows where it might lead?  If it evolves, great.  This might also be where a capture/enslavement might fall in.  If you're looking for a hard scene, with rough sex, hard bondage, perhaps enslavement or being tortured, this would be the mindset for it.  Just read on to the stuff at the bottom.

3.  The 'beast'.  Let's face it.  Everyone has days where they want to be DARK.  Deep, nasty fantasies that they just don't want to admit, or can't.  But hey, we're on Elliquiy, and we don't judge, right?  This mindset is the one I have, that really CANT make a good long term story.  I know that.  On the other hand, with a wild enough concept.... This is the one that conquers and ruins.  The one that hits on all my wild kinks that are really for a niche player. This is the one that comes out of bad (or good) hentai.  The monster.  The terrible rapist.  The barbarian.  This is the one with a cock the size of your arm that intends to rape you to death.  I'm not one for gore, but sexual snuff is one of those dark fantasies.  Combat, where the winner rapes and breaks the loser.  Wild hunts in the woods.  Things like that.

Now, with that all said, here's a few things about me, as a whole:

• I'm a male.  I will play either male, or dominant futa.  Yes, I will always have a cock and balls, and never a pussy.  No, I will never play in a scene with another set of the same.  Sorry.  Not happening. 
    I'm a very bad sub.  Very, very bad.  You want to play something specific for a few poses where you have my character tied up or something, maybe.  You want me to be a bottom in general?  No.
    I enjoy my women to have confidence and authority.  Maybe real, maybe just her own force of personality.  Real is very sexy.  Police officers, businesswomen, politicians, royalty/nobility.  Knights, warrior women, brash thieves.  You get the idea.
    Vanilla bores me.  Now, that's not to say (especially in long term 'romantic' scenes) that we won't have some 'regular' sex here and there, but for the most part, not interested.  Even vanilla to me would be our happy couple shoving each other against walls and knocking over furniture, with me pulling her hair, biting and spanking.  It will go from there up to bondage or 'rape play'... or it will be full on rape and conquest.
    I don't want a 'yessir' sub.  Even if we're dealing with some form of capture and enslavement, I prefer the act of breaking over broken.  I don't want a slave who's going to fall to her knees eager for my every whim.  I don't care how good you give head, I'll get a lot more enjoyment from two handfuls of hair while you're struggling to breathe than eagerly bopping up and down.  If you want a 'consensual' sub, then she needs to be the bratty type, picking fights because she knows she'll get put in her place.  This will be where a long term enslavement can go south, I know.
    No scat, watersports or gore. 

Finally, a few basic ideas, so that people can get a gist of what I'm looking for.  I'd like to eventually add in a few meatier scenes, but....

Cop (f) x Any lawbreaking roguish element (m)
Warrior (f) x Warrior (m)
Angel (f) x Demon (M)
White girl slumming it (f, duh!) x Black man on his home turf

Annnnd at this point I'm running out of things to say.  I hope this does it all justice!

Cataclysmic Archangel

Bump!  completely rewritten.  New and improved!

Cataclysmic Archangel

Bump, and adding a specific craving right now.  Something a little bit more short term, but for the right writer, I bet we could find a way to stretch it out...

I would like something with a little less story, and a bit more smut.  Violence, adventure, conquest, rape.  The good stuff.  To go with my above post... I want to let the Beast out a bit.

I'm looking for a female character interested in playing something of an adventurer, fighter, something like that.  Someone not afraid to get their hands dirty.  Someone strong.  Aggressive.  This character will end up in some way in a fight.  Perhaps it's a dungeon crawl kind of thing, D&D style.  The minotaur's labyrinth.  Perhaps it's more contrived, like an arena, fighting-game style.  She will be pitted against an opponent.  Be defeated.  And then it will take its prize.  If it's enjoyed, perhaps the beast moves its way through multiple opponents.  An adventuring party.  Who knows?  But I'd really like some brutal rape.  Hentai-style, raped-to-orgasm, cock-too-big kind of rape.

Any takers?

Cataclysmic Archangel

Bumping!  Been a while, still looking here and there!

Cataclysmic Archangel

Cataclysmic Archangel

So most of my current stories have burned out not with a flash, but with a whimper, so I thought I'd peek my head around again and look for 6 more week.... wait, that's not how it goes....

Bump!

Cataclysmic Archangel

Cataclysmic Archangel

Wow.  Been ages, but the post is still valid, so...

BUMP.

ThinGirl00

I love all three! I can't decide. I enjoy a good plot and romance but at the same time...hmm...