Pathfinder: The Rise

Started by Bloody Rose, February 02, 2012, 03:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

There was once a sword, a sword unlike any other. It held the power to unite nations or to destroy them, it had the power of Will. The will of the carrier, the will of the wielder would determine the fate of the world.  However it was not meant to be, the sword got taken by a wizard and turned into a weapon of mass destruction. Kingdoms were brought down under his rule while others stood up and fought with no much avail falling as well not too soon after. However a single power would prove the key to end the suffering, Friendship. The thing that makes you risk your life for others, the thing that will allow you to forgo your own life for those you love for, at the end that brought the end of the wizard and the recapture of the sword into good hands.

The battle was fierce, time and time again the alliance fell into to demons of the wizard and his followers. However slowly but surely the war ended and the sword was taken back. The leader of the kingdoms decided the sword was too much for this planet and decided to break the sword shatter it into pieces that flew all over the world, soon they would rot and turn into nothing more than a pebble. However in that pebble rested great power, and when the hands of the chosen ones would touch the pebble something amazing will happen.

You wake up, captured and enslaved by minion of a dark warlord that finally took the advantage from you. You go on doing what is ordered for a small fortune of gold pieces. What would happen when you find a small pebble, the pebble speaks to your mind “You are the chosen one, grab me and take the power to change the world”. When you grab the pebble you feel all the power rushing back to you, the power that you once had. The pebble begins to shine and it slowly becomes bigger and bigger until a weapon appears in front of you, “Use me, bring destruction or salvation the decision it’s up to you”.

Pathfinder Roleplay
40pt buy for stats
10 GP starting wealth
Lv 6 Starting lv
No weapon at start (I will give each one of you a weapon. The weapon will grow with you as you grow in power. Discussion ooc for what type of weapon would you like (if you use swords, staff, fist etc etc)
You all begin captured, collar to your necks that strips you out of all of your power and collar its locked magically.

IC= https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131348.0#new
OOC= https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131349.0
Character= https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131255.0
Info= https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131269.0

Marie Reynolds

Is their any Alignment and Class/race restrictions?

Bloody Rose

Nothing Lawful, no gunslingers, Summoners(sorry  I am not too keen of rping with them). Other than that any questions?

Marie Reynolds

Nope good enough for me I am not big on the summoners myself.

Ershin

Would it be a safe guess that the "Bladebound" Magus variant wouldn't be allowed in this game due to getting a scaling weapon at level 3?

Bloody Rose

lol you all will get a weapon that will 'grow' with you so yeah you are right.

Marie Reynolds

So this is my progression id like to introduce 3 levels of Monk with the Martial Artist Archetype and 2 levels bard with the Lotus Geisha Archetype and 1 level of Shadow Dancer. I hope you find this appropriate for the game.

Bloody Rose

RubySlippers

Okay tossing out an idea and a classic the sturdy fighter with the big weapon, think Red Sonya or Taarna (the mute hotty from the film Heavy Metal circa 1980's). Will be a human, fighter who - er - fights.

Alignment neutral she is in business she fights to get by and not picky as to the kind of work, evil warlord or noble lord its all the same to her.

Not likely to be a one trick pony though she would favor a weapon naturally but not ignore other tactics, unamred fighting and using thoown and ranged weapons as fits her style. But I would like to keep it simple prestige classes and fancy things are not my style but an archetype maybe some are kind of nice.

ShadowFox89

Anything against Psionics?

I was thinking a kineticist.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 02, 2012, 10:03:46 PM
Anything against Psionics?

I was thinking a kineticist.

I would love to keep it to the classes on the core rulebook if you can please. An I hope to see her soon Ruby.

RubySlippers

Halfway done uses a bastard sword two-handed since its in that case a martial weapon, is strong and fast with no major flaws in her build is decent but kind of focused on fighting.

Feats include improved unarmed fighting, improved initiative, toughness, training with the bastard sword and mounted combat has a riding skill of +13 total. Will focus now on throw weapons next and more mounted combat likely archery.

I gave her a hobby and some other skills she plays the flute not awesomely good but with a masterwork one can belt off a song or two for fun.

Likely she will be a moderately armored at most I need to balance her dex bonus with the armor for the best results. When she can get some.  ;)

Are you allowing traits?

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, if there is room I have interest in to play as half-orc ranger or sorcerer. Still ponder which one I would play.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I let you decide which version I take;

Male Half-Orc Barbarian 6th level (Using a great axe as weapon of choice)
Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 6th level (Using 1/2 bonus to fire dmg per level favored class bonus and using Efreet bloodline, so a fire blasting sorcerer of raw arcane power)
Male Half-Orc Ranger 6th level (Using Beastmaster variant to replace orc racial and Beastmaster variant of ranger class and also replace usual favored class bonus for extra hit points for animal companions)

BraveEarth

I'm interested in this but I really am not completely familiar with the Pathfinder system, I'm trying to learn but I might need some help with the character... <--- Realizes potentially hanging himself x-x

Thinking about a Half-Elf Ranger character Focusing Dually on Melee and Archery...

Muse

Hey, Brave, shoot me a PM and i'll try to help.  :)

Zaer, let em send a druid or oracle your way.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Huh? Why send me char concepts, I am not the GM in this one >_<

Anyways BraveEarth, you can google Pathfinder to find online SDR site which holds all basic info really.

Muse

*Chuckles* 

Sorry, meant to say Zara, not Zaer.  *Sweat drop* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Muse on February 03, 2012, 03:19:23 AM
*Chuckles* 

Sorry, meant to say Zara, not Zaer.  *Sweat drop*

*stares intently*

Clever dodge there Muse.....but this will do ;).

Anyways still waiting suggestions from people what sort half-orc I will roll. Barbarian is least interesting as it's quite generic idea go with power house build.

Shaitan

I'm interested, if there's still room, half elf ranger, wolf companion going mounted archer at the next level once the wolf becomes large enough to ride, there is one feat outside of core from seeker of secrets called boon companion I'd be looking at taking, all it does is increase effective druid level by 4 for the purposes of determining animal companion abilities but never exceeds your character level. Sound good? though if the party ends up needing a healer I can switch to a half elf inquisitor with the healing domain, always fun when the healer whips out a weapon and says it's bane you to the enemy, lol. I can work up a savable pdf char sheet for the dm if he'd like that doesn't require the use of acrobat pro to make char design a bit easier.

Muse

Name:   Corina
Race:   Elf
Class:   Druid 6
Alingment: Natural
Age   121
Height:   5'5"
Weight:   ?
Bust:   C
Skin:   Tanned
Hair:   Brown
Eyes:   Forest Green

http://www.fantastikresimler.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/nice-sword-fighter-girl-Cris-de-Lara.jpg

STR   12 +1
DEX   16 +3
CON   14 +2
INT   16 +3   
WIS   18 +4
CHRS   14 +2

Hit Points:   48

Armor Class:   18   (Leather Armor +2, Heavy Shield +2, Dexterity +3   Dodge +1)

Base Attack:   +4
--Melee +5, Missile +7

Blade of the Green Mother:
--TAB      +6
--Damage   d6+2+5(Natural)
--Critical   18X2+Heal 1d10

Feats: 
Combat Casting
Craft Wonderous Item
Dodge

Skills:
Climb      3   +3   +1      =d20+7
Fly      4   +3   +3      =d20+10
Handle Animal   6   +3   +2      =d20+10
Heal      6   +3   +4      =d20+13
K. Geography   1   +3   +3   +0   =d20+7
K. Nature   6   +3   +2   +2   =d20+13
Perception   6   +3   +4   +2   =d20+15
Ride      1   +3   +3   +0   =d20+7
Spellcraft   6   +3   +2   +2   =d20+13
Survival   6   +3   +2   +2   =d20+13
Swim      2   +3   +1   +0   =d20+6

Traits:
--Focused Concentration: +2

Concentration
--Warrior of Old +2 Initiatve

Favored Class:
+1 HP, +5 Skills

Spellcasting: 
--Concentration 1d20+16

Animal Companion: Scandranon

Small Animal (Eagle)
Speed 10;, Fly 80'(average)

Strength   14
Dexterity   16
Constitution   14
Intelegence   2
Wisdom      14
Charisma   6

HP   44

AC   21   (+6 Natural, Dexterity +3, Dodge +1, Size +1) 

Base Attack Bonus: +4

Attack: 
1 Bite
--TAB +7
--d4+2

2 Talons
--TAB +2
--d4+1

Feats: 
Dodge
Improved Natural Armor
Toughness

Special Qualities: Low Light Vision, Link, Share Spells, Evasion, Devotion. 

Skills: 
--Fly      2 +3 +3   =d20+8
--Perception   4 +3 +2   =d20+9

Shaitan

Personally Zaer I like the idea of a half orc sorcerer with fire, they are hilarious to watch rp when they get ticked off, watch the world burn from a distance, or at least I would as the archer.

Zaer Darkwail

It seems so, as we got druid and wolf riding elf so we got all 'nature guys' and 'fuzzy companions' covered. So okay, half-orc sorcerer with efreeti bloodline coming up!

BraveEarth

Okay basically my Half-Elf will be switching between a Composite Longbow And a Greatsword in a perfect world >_> Or atleast that's what I've kind of curtailed her to Sheet wise. With a Wolf Companion.

ShadowFox89

Hmmm.... I think I'll go with an Elf Bard who is extremely nearsighted.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

wow lots of answers I will go one by one....

Ruby Slippers: Yes I am allowing Traits.

Brave Earth: Seems we have a lot of those however it is your call. Pm me in case you need any of my messenger.

Zaer: Whatever you want bro, just look at what we have already and just think.

Muse: Glad to have you on board

Shaitan: As long as you tell me the book and page of the trait I am fine with it.

Shadow Fox: Would be something odd to see!! :)

Shaitan

sure i'll have the pages and books for you later tonight for all feats, traits, alternate racial abilities if any and favored class options. If needed  I can rip the pages from the pdf's but everything I'm looking at should be at the pfsrd

RubySlippers

Mostly getting done just have to pick traits and some gear with her whopping 6 gp, I'm thinking clothes and a coin hidden on her somewhere she could hide it in a body cavity.  ;D

If I ever get the collar off of her people are going to die though!  >:)

Like our monk she doesn't need weapons to hurt someone - brawling is for me a fighter must have. Not finesseful though head, fist, feat, elbow like the octopus she can unleash all her limbs and there is always a staff or a club or any weapon she can get off a guard. God I love fighters so much in Pathfinder.

BraveEarth

Zarazel are your messagers on your side profile not in use?

Marie Reynolds

Hey Zarazel do you want finished characters sent to you via message or some where else?

Shaitan

personally I assumed he wanted it messaged, unless otherwise specified, but that may have been rude of me.

BraveEarth

I really can't finish my character until I know the Setting... Mostly due to me not wanting to look foolish if I guess horribly wrong.

Bloody Rose

The setting its one made by me. So if you have doubts on something related to your background pm me and we can discuss it.

Bloody Rose

yes my messengers are on use, I suggest adding me to yahoo though.  Marie you can post it here or pm it, however if you do both I would be appreciated.

Marie Reynolds

Alright no problem just typing out the history. Well and now that leads me into the second question which is for all the players if i can get an idea of the alignment of the party might help me sway my choice on the two alignments i am down to.

Gary Stargazer

I can't help but notice that no one is making a cleric, unless I over looked it. I might be willing to roll something up, however I'm curious if you have a player cap at the moment,  I would hate to roll something up if you're happy with the number of players you have already. :3
Official fanboy of Oreo. <3
Allow me to show you how I like to play. <3
I'm not just a member of The Oreo Fan Club, I'm the president.

Bloody Rose

I think we can afford one more. After that we will close no more players will be accepted.

Gary Stargazer

In that case I will throw together something now. You did say only out of the core books right?

Bloody Rose

if you can show me links or what book it is and the page number I am fine with it

Gary Stargazer

I've been wanting to play one of these for a while now. Not the best choice for a cleric but still might be fun to play none the less. :3

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/monsters-as-pcs#TOC-Suli

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Zarazel on February 03, 2012, 11:21:24 PM
if you can show me links or what book it is and the page number I am fine with it

Does that mean that I could play a PsyWar or Soulknife, provided I linked to it? >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Gary Stargazer

Ok then, if you're cool with it I will do a Suli. However I will be omitting the ability to summon the elemental attacks from his char sheet. The reason I'm going to do that is I think it would be more fun if he didn't know he was a suli and just assumed he was human. Not to mention that way the GM if he desires can have him find out in game at a later date if he wants to use that as some story snippet of some kind.

Oh yeah you said "10 GP" wealth, is that supposed to be 10k since they are level 6, or did you literally mean ten gold pieces?

Bloody Rose

lol not even ten gold pieces that was just a pure example. Remember at the beginning you are captive of a race of spellcasters. All your belongings are gone. You will only have around ten gold and that is what you find from the falling enemies and stuff. I will also give you a weapon so yeah.

Gary Stargazer

ok, just wanted to make sure I was reading that right. Xd

ShadowFox89

If you'd be willing to allow Soulknife.....

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/soulknife

Still looking to make the character a nearsighted elf, either way.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

Maybe I should just reuse my kitsune cleric that never got any play time in that one game i joined... *sticks his tongue out at shadow.*

ShadowFox89

Waiting on you to post in Amberstone by the way, thanks for the reminder :P

Don't think I'd bring Zitka into here, two games is enough
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 04, 2012, 12:25:36 AM
If you'd be willing to allow Soulknife.....

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/soulknife

Still looking to make the character a nearsighted elf, either way.

then a weapon that I give you would be useless if you can form your own weapon

Gary Stargazer

well i was referring to your undermountain campaign. Xd

*mutters something about Nicci never posting either as he goes off to reply.*

ShadowFox89

It could enhance the formed weapon? Something like the sword Kuwabara used in YuYuHakutsho early on.

Hmm... I might just bring in Zitka then.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

the shards are weapons not accessories. sorry bro, you can do it but you would not have the special weapon, up to you.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

ShadowFox89

Alright. I'll look at making a Weapon Master path character.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

I was gonna go LN but then I saw you said no lawful. So I will just go N, I'm assuming it's ok if my clerics deity is still LN though? Figure it probably isn't going to affect game play all that much.

Marie Reynolds

Name: Entobe,Kaede       Age: 19                    Height: 5’1”                Weight: 100 lbs
Gender:  Female Race: Tian-Mins   Class: Monk (Martial Artist)/Bard (Lotus Geisha)/Shadow Dancer
Level: 3/2/1         Alignment: Neutral Evil
Str: 14
Dex: 15
Con: 15
Int: 16
Wis: 15
Cha: 17
HP: 45
BAB: 3
M: 5
R: 5
FOB: +1/+1
TWF: 3
Saves:
Fort: 5= 3+2
Ref: 9= 7+2
Will: 8=6+2
Acrobatics:9 =4+2+3
Appraise: 8=2+3+3
Bluff: 9=3+3+3
Climb: 8=3+2+3
Craft(Clothing): 8=1+3+3
Diplomacy:9 =3+3+3
Disguise:9 =3+3+3
Escape Artist:9 =4+2+3
Intimidate: =3+3+3
Knowledge (history): 8=2+3+3
Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty):8 =2+3+3
Knowledge (Religion): 7=1+3+3
Linguistics:8 =2+3+3
Perception: 8=3+2+3
Perform (Dance): 8=2+3+3
Perform (oratory): 8=2+3+3
Profession (Courtesan): 7=2+2+3
Ride: 6=1+2+3
Sense Motive: 7=2+2+3
Sleight of Hand: 8=3+2+3
Spellcraft: 7=1+3+3
Stealth: 11=6+2+3
Swim: 7=2+2+3
Use Magic Device: 7=1+3+3
Traits:
Charming
Fast Talker

Feats:
Eclectic
Combat Reflexes (Monk bonus Feat)
Dodge (Monk bonus feat)
Mobility
Two Weapon Fighting
Spell Focus (Enchantment)(Bard Feat)
Quick Draw
Monk Class Features:
Bonus feat, flurry of blows, stunning fist, unarmed strike
Alignment: A martial artist may be of any alignment
Bonus feat, evasion
Fast movement, maneuver training,
Pain Points (Ex)

At 3rd level, a martial artist's advanced knowledge of humanoid anatomy grants a +1 bonus on critical hit confirmation rolls and increases the DC of his Stunning Fist and quivering palm by 1.

This ability replaces still mind.
Bard Class Features:
Weapon Proficiency

A lotus geisha is proficient with all simple weapons, plus the butterfly sword, fighting fan, iron brush, sai, shortbow, and shuriken. This replaces the normal bard weapon proficiencies.
bardic performance, cantrips, countersong, distraction, fascinate, inspire courage +1
Versatile performance
Enrapturing Performance (Su)
Shadow Dancer class features:
Hide in Plain Sight
0 level spells
Daze
Lullaby
Unwitting Ally
Light
Read Magic
1st level Spells
Charm Person
Hypnotism
Unnatural Lust
Unbreakable Heart
History:
I grew up a native Tian Min , to a struggling merchant family my mother and father did their best but in the end I was sold to a Geisha Stable the time there was harsh and unforgiving always expecting perfection and always viewed as a commodity your value equated to a price tag and not for how you were. I did what I did to survive hoping that things would change when finally purchased when I finally was I was bought by a gentry to someone higher up on the food chain my purchase was not out of any real care of how I was just how is status would improve with me at his side. In public I was either treated with some aloof difference or just ignored and sat in the corner as a pretty face. I won't deny that I took some pleasure in being good at what I did and did my job but suffering this whelp of a sycophant. I wanted to do better on my own sick of pretending to be his doting trophy. He was an insignificant man who in a power grab doomed to fail he went in secret to a party of a warlord to garner favor and betray his home just to be a higher standing lackey and not even stand on his own two feet. He disgusted me and now thanks to him I find myself wearing a collar alongside the fool that purchased me and when the day comes that I am free ill rid myself of that foolish man who got me in this situation and become the women I want to be.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, here is Krogan, a half-orc crossblooded sorcerer (took orc and efreet bloodlines). As note Krogan has half-elf mother so it's one reason why he has more elven features than orc ones but he does have tusk and bulky body of a half-orc and also mannerism what comes with it. He would be hard pinpoint is he bulky half-elf or comely half-orc (as much unusual as it is).

Anyways some background info in charsheet to explain some traits and such. He is not aware he has blood of long line of orc warlords and blood of efreet in his veins. They are meant to be in-game mystery what he is meant to discover.

What comes to weapon; well a one which he can be profient (falchion, greataxe + what sorcerers can use). Also hoping weapon is both useful in combat or helping channeling fire magic.

RubySlippers

THARA
Capable Hiresword

Human, Female, Fighter 6
Lawful Neutral

Armor Class [14]
Hit Points [53]
Patron Deity [tbd]

Strength 18 [+4]
Dexterity 18 [+4]
Constitution 12 [+2]
Intelligence 12 [+1]
Wisdom 12 [+1]
Charisma 16 [+3]

FEATS
[human racial] Toughness
[fighter 1st level]  Improved Initiative
[1st level]  Improved Unarmed Strike
[fighter 2nd level] Cleave
[3rd level] Weapon Focus (bastard sword, trained two-handed only)
[fighter 4th level]  Weapon Specialization (bastard sword)
[6th level] Mounted Combat

TRAITS
Iron Liver
Reactionary

FIGHTER CLASS FEATURES
Armor Training [+1]
Bravery [+1]
Weapon Training - Blades, Heavy [+1 attack and damage rolls]

SKILLS
cc Acrobatics (Dex)  1 rank  [+6]
Climb (Str)  1 rank  [+8]
Craft (weaponsmith) (Int)  1 rank  [+5]
Handle Animal (Cha)  1 rank  [+7]
cc Healing (Wis)  1 rank  [+2]
Intimidate (Cha)  1 rank  [+7]
Knowledge (dungeoneering) (Int)  1 rank  [+5]
Knowledge (engineering) (Int)  1 rank  [+5]
cc Perception (Wis) 1 rank  [+2]
cc Perform (wind instruments) (Cha) 1 rank  [+3]
Profession (hiresword) (Wis)  6 ranks  [+10]
Ride (Dex)  6 ranks  [+13]
cc Stealth (Dex) 1 rank  [+5]
Survival (Wis)  1 rank  [+6]
Swim (Str)  1 rank  [+8]

SAVES
Fort [+6]
Ref [+7]
Wil [+3]

INITIATIVE [+10]

BASE ATTACK BONUS [+6/+1]
Melee BAB [+10/+5]
Ranged BAB [+10/+5]

EQUIPMENT
Traveler's Clothes - Female
Wooden Holy Symbol
Leather Straps - arms, legs, torso - ornamentation but can be used for practical things (fist wrapping for punching, choking cords if improvised and as a short rope total lengths 20 feet total tied together)

WEALTH
1gp [hidden in a small leather pouch in vagina strings outside]

PERSONALITY
Is not a heroine or knight she is a simple hiresword and a good one making her way and coin by skill at arms for whoever pays her and comes to an arrangement with her, good or evil don't matter just the coin. She's not a monster though she won't do things that are clearly abusive like killing unarmed non-combatants, torture or killing people over a long time she fights some things are just not done. But she also is no saint she has no code of chivalry when a knight won't attack the horse of a rival she has NO issues doing so, ranged weapons are prefered under cover over close combat and if someone is armed and a threat she will kill them barring orders otherwise. But she has nice points she is loyal, honorable in her fashion as in if she makes a contract she will try hard to keep it and is decent to people. She is religious and not in a way that is unpleasant she just loves her faith, it doesn't hurt they have the finest pleasure houses and the afterlife should be fun.

HISTORY
tbd as in working on it

Gary Stargazer

I've got my guy mostly done but I have a question. My god's favored weapon is the unarmed strike, I would be ok using that if it can be brought into your game somehow like with a fist type weapon. If that's not going to fly though I would like to know so I can take a feat for a weapon prof.

Bloody Rose

Iwill just i give you gloves that will count as non weapon proficiency and unarmed strike :)

Gary Stargazer

works for me then. You sure I can't talk you into letting me be LN instead of just N? Xd

ShadowFox89

I'm thinking KN er, CN (KN being Kenpachi Neutral :P ) myself.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Tell me why do you think that it will be better for your char?

Gary Stargazer

My cleric is worshiping Irori.

http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Irori

I personally always prefer to be the align of a clerics chosen deity over a step from it. I mean I don't mind being N since my cleric can still worship him at that alignment. It just feels like the char has a stronger "connection" when their align is the same as the gods. Not to mention LN chars can be pretty interesting in a game since they will always strive for the most balanced route regardless of the good or evil inclinations behind it.

Personally I'm not gonna make a big fuss though if he can't be LN, just a passing statement tis all.

ShadowFox89

My PsyWar worships one thing- Coin
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Gary Stargazer

Awesome, well my guy is pretty much done save setting up his spells which i'm doing now. I've listed his elemental attack as a Suli but as stated previously he still doesn't *know* he is one and still assumes he is human, hence he doesn't know how to use it yet.

Figure it would be fun to let him figure it out during the game sometime via GM's intervention or through personal RP.

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=10157

ShadowFox89

Would also like to use this race: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/races/maenad

And if you ask... Yes, my character sparkles in the sunlight.

Can't decide on a gender though.....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

RubySlippers

Quote from: Zarazel on February 04, 2012, 06:42:59 PM
you can be LN ^^

Then I want LN she is a merc, the contract is key in the end. It would fit a hiresword. In fact what is the big deal between a LE tyrant or LG paladin both have a sense of order and pay her on time most likely. ^_^

Bloody Rose

Quote from: Gary Stargazer on February 04, 2012, 06:50:59 PM
Awesome, well my guy is pretty much done save setting up his spells which i'm doing now. I've listed his elemental attack as a Suli but as stated previously he still doesn't *know* he is one and still assumes he is human, hence he doesn't know how to use it yet.

Figure it would be fun to let him figure it out during the game sometime via GM's intervention or through personal RP.

Looks fine, if you wish we can make a little rp on yahoo so I can release your char from the bonds and give you the weapon.

@Shadowfox- I see no prob with it
@Ruby- X_X ok ok

ShadowFox89

LE will abuse to law to their own ends, LG wont. That's pretty much the only difference.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

ok ok everybody, I want you to post your character here complete or not. At the end I want you to post if the character is finished for the rp or need work. Those who are near finished I would need to give you a quick rp and give you the weapon.

ShadowFox89

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=368113

Very loose skeleton right now. I'll have it done soon, still need: feats, powers, and skills. Also need basic character fluff (name, gender, basic background, physical description).
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

The link I sent is up to date and has everything on it. As to an RP if it's ok I would prefer PM's or something like that, I don't use yahoo when i'm at work.

Bloody Rose

Quote from: Gary Stargazer on February 04, 2012, 06:50:59 PM

Found a couple of things wrong with your character...

First off-  HP: We are at lv 6 which means max of 54 hp. I don't see where you get the other six hp.
You used 24 skill ranks when you only have 18

I supposed you meant for character advancement page. This is quote from the site "Each character begins play with a single favored class of his choosing—typically, this is the same class as the one he chooses at 1st level. Whenever a character gains a level in his favored class, he receives either + 1 hit point or + 1 skill rank.". So that means you either can get the bonus six to hp or to skill not to both. If I am wrong please be my guest and explain it to me, if not please make the changes.

Gary Stargazer

Oh I'm sorry I thought it was both +6 hp and +6 skill points. I'm still somewhat new to the pathfinder system. I will go make the changes right now. Sorry again. ><

Bloody Rose

No problem, everybody makes mistakes ^^

Gary Stargazer

ok, kept the +6 hp and pruned off 6 skill points. If there is anything else I messed up let me know and I will fix it up right away.

Bloody Rose

Please post your links and characters in the link I provided. It would make ti easier for me to determine exactly who to make the rp and who to hold it for when we are pure into the rp. I plan to give the weapons to half the players before we start the rp and then to the rest before you all leave the complex.

Edit:

Not that I can see Gary

Gary Stargazer

I didn't see you post a link, but I'm assuming it's that new thread that popped up in the NC-exotic section. ><

Bloody Rose

ShadowFox89

I have a post ready to go in the character sheet thread. Just need to work on a background for my character.... I'm looking at having her come from a major port city, working as a mercenary for most of her life (she's 61) under various nobles who would accept her prices.

Any key details to fill in the blanks would be helpful ^^
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Do you have yahoo so we can fill out those details?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Mmmmm any messengers? aim? msn?

ShadowFox89

I'll send you my AIM screen_name.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

Curious... I'm getting a personality and such put together, should we expect a lot of sexual activity in this game or is it going to focus more on the adventure side and less on the smexing?

ShadowFox89

I just put in the details in the bio so they are there, not expecting a lot if any smexing to be going on.

Don't make Alyx angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

There will be both, at first it will be focused on getting you out of there. After you are safe anything can happen ^^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131269.0

ShadowFox89

Geez.... Everyone is a giant. Is there going to be anyone under six feet?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, posted my char in charsheet section then.

ShadowFox89

At this point, it would surprise me if someone had a character that was under 5ft tall.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BraveEarth

My character is under six feet. :/

ShadowFox89

So she is, my mistake >.<'

I think Zarazel wants all the sheets in the Character thread....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BraveEarth

Im aware I just wanted to get her history down before I posted her so I didn't look like I was slacking.

ShadowFox89

I wouldn't worry too much about that, I still don't have a set background up.

I do have a new record for how fast one of my character's loses their shirt* though >.>

*- Or equivalent chest covering.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BraveEarth

I don't think that counts if s/he never wears one.

Bloody Rose

Okay Roll call. I want to see who is still interested in this rp and the status of your character sheet.

ShadowFox89

5 of us have submitted character sheets in the character thread, so that's at least 5 who are still interested. Gary, Myself, Shaitan, Zaer, and BraveEarth.

There are about 3 others who have posted sheets, but in this thread- Muse, Marie Reynolds, and RubySlippers.

There is 1 person who has posted interest in this game, but has yet to submit a character- Ershin.

From a casual glance, the 8 who have submitted sheets have them finished. Our current gender status is 6 women and 2 men. We currently have 1 healer, 1 arcane caster, 1 druid, and the other 6 are some form of physical attackers.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Then I think we need to have a few npc males out there to even things out thing that I can do. I think with two npc males we can even the score. Perhaps we can divide this into two teams, who knows!. five each. Anyways I will get right on the IC hopefully I can have it done tonight with the OOC so we can start this.

Bloody Rose

Added something to first post.

ShadowFox89

My character would do anything at this point for a decent set of clothing... The heavier the better.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

RubySlippers

I decided not to play the group for me is bigger than I feel comfortable with, just telling you so no need to wait for me to start.

Bloody Rose

Aww sorry to see you go but I understand ^%^

Muse

Sorry I'm late.  May i take the heavy hitter role?

NicciKotor

Any room left? I don't feel like reading 5 pages to find out.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Bloody Rose

Sorry nikki I am kinda full right now

NicciKotor

ShadowFox89

We do have 2 people who haven't posted for a few days and one person who just dropped. Chances are that the numbers might slim down quickly.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Shaitan

I'm certainly still interested, sheet's been posted and my sloppiness on the sheet has been corrected, hopefully all of it, lol.

NicciKotor

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 05, 2012, 10:47:08 PM
We do have 2 people who haven't posted for a few days and one person who just dropped. Chances are that the numbers might slim down quickly.

Yays!

Bloody Rose

Depending on what happens during the next few days, keep watching this for news !!!

Zaer Darkwail

Well, as said my charsheet is complete.

Bloody Rose

I know the IC its waiting for  you

NicciKotor

Quote from: Zarazel on February 05, 2012, 10:57:57 PM
Depending on what happens during the next few days, keep watching this for news !!!

Nuuuuu!

ShadowFox89

Catfolk schoolgirl samurai?
Who apparently doesn't wear underwear.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Or wears strings. Either way for fantasy setting a schoolgirl concept would not fit (but there can be samurais).

NicciKotor

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 06, 2012, 03:39:10 AM
Or wears strings. Either way for fantasy setting a schoolgirl concept would not fit (but there can be samurais).

You know perfectly damn well that catgirls can wear what ever they want, regardless of the settings.

Snake

Damn too late to get on this?

ShadowFox89

Yup, by a few days. There is a waiting list though.
Call me Shadow
My A/A