seeking dominant male character [BON] [NC-H] [MUL]

Started by quitefancy, June 21, 2009, 07:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

I'm doing a little revamp of this! These two plot ideas are something I'm looking for right now, but I'm also open to anything involving my Ons, and any and all may feel free to contact me with interest about these ideas, or to propose your own!

Plot 1 This is pretty vague, but I'd like to do some twisted fairytale sort of roleplay. Everything is negotiable, but I really like Little Red Riding Hood and Beauty and the Beast. We can possibly incorporate werewolves/anthros into the mix, as well as demons and various other fantasy aspects.

Plot 2 Teenagers are known for being rebellious and curious. When a group of 'popular' kids find an ancient, mystic looking text in their local library. They decide they're going to make a Friday night more interesting by performing one of the rituals from the book. They manage to convince a geeky girl from school to be involved in the process, and she unwittingly becomes the nights sacrifice.

What was supposed to be mostly a fun trick to play on someone turns into hell. A real, living demon is conjured, and his first response is to kill all those who conjured him. His second is to take his sacrifice and go out into the world. Turns out that this sort of sacrifice isn't for blood. The sacrifice of a young woman is so that the conjured demon can impregnate her and start his own lineage of demon spawn, who will be trained to slowly destroy our reality. Demon and human sacricfice are now permanently bound to each other. Definitely very negotiable, and there can also be other aspects involved, for example, other demons living on earth to interact with, alternate realms, that sort of thing. Can also have a bit of humour in it at times too. This is something I'd LOVE to do with someone with a creative imagination.
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

quitefancy

bringing this back to people's attention because i'm needing a new roleplay or two. (:
find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

i'm having a renewed interest in anything involving really breaking a slaves spirits, so if someone is interested in or good at that sort of thing, feel free to contact me.
find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

I'm putting this out there again, as I'm looking for some more roleplays. (: Also, I'm really open to any good ideas right now.
find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

Tom

I'm keen to play a twisted Little Red Riding Hood story. PM me please if you are still interested and feel free to include any details you may have.

GnothiSeauton

I have to admit, I love the idea of your first story.  I wouldn't mind playing the dominant male character if you're still looking for someone to play him.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Chaos

I like the sound of the first two options. Especially in the mood for #2, at the moment, if you're still looking for a partner.

quitefancy

Just about everything is still open, so if you guys wanted to PM me, we could discuss details!
find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

looking again for a partner! severely lacking in roleplays lately. i'm also open to any ideas that are sort of similar to my posted plots, and any ideas you might have are entirely welcome!
find ecstasy in life;

despickable

Always willing to train some slaves I hae devices and i can be mean mean mean. If you want him to soften or stay mean i can do both PM let me know how you feel

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

ChrisRobin

Hello quitefancy. I would enjoy participating in a kidnapping thread, where I play a dominant villain. His intent is to capture a respectable, girl next door type, and break her; through both psychological and physical torture. He wants to transform a descent young woman into a debauched slut. The more she objects and wrangles the happier he will be. I will introduce various depraved characters who the Master sees as beneficial to the girl's metamorphosis. He is both cruel and sadistic while remaining ever the refined gentleman. He will probably hire others to do the kidnapping. He will of course have chosen the victim.

Let me know if you care to pursue this.
Thanks
ChrisRobin
O, that a man might smile and smile and be a villain.

quitefancy

new plot added! number four, really interested in doing that one if someone can be creative enough for it!
find ecstasy in life;

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Lythe

More than passingly interested in both your third and fourth plot ideas, though they're all rather delicious. If you're lacking someone for Plot 3, I'd adore a truly dark visceral take on Little Red Riding hood, taking the role of the wolf (which would be closer to a werewolf, I suspect).

quitefancy

changed it all around! i hope someone is interested.
find ecstasy in life;

zemo8801

I am always in the mood for new games? if you would like a Dom i can do that for you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Lanaestra

Plot 2 sounds to have the potential to play right to my strengths, perhaps with a little fiddling as to the exact nature of the demon's goals.

quitefancy

sounds lovely! what sort of fiddling are you thinking?
find ecstasy in life;

Lanaestra

Well, perhaps something more along the lines of establishing himself a local cult, while preparing rituals to weaken the fabric of reality, bringing a new age of magic to a relatively modern world?

quitefancy

that sounds good to me. like i mentioned, i'm happy with just about any adaptions, as long as the general idea of the roleplay remains intact. feel free to take artistic liberties!
find ecstasy in life;

zemo8801

I wanted to say i don't know if you would like to do something with me because it just looks like you had just skipped over me so was only?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

quitefancy

renewing my interest in new partners! still interested in my listed plots, as well as anything involving my Ons. and really, suggest anything to me!
find ecstasy in life;

zemo8801

Hm interesting i think i would like to do something with you? What are you in the mood for? I am open for a bro sis maybe she does something or is a little flirt with her friends and one day he gets the chance to show them just what happens and he makes them both his own slaves. or we can just do it with him and her as well?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas