News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Just breached 9,750.. heading towards that big 10k
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

Woohoo!

Go Lir, you can do it!

Me, I'm now staring down the barrel of 2K...
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

2,000 posts! Yays!

*busts out the horns and party hats*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

congrataz, Bliss!  *big naked hugs*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

*wraps around Cherri* Yay thanks!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

For the first time today, I had a game reach 1000 posts!

If you want to check it out, it's called Beneath the Jolly Roger.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

This is my 2000th!

I slowed down a lot previously, so I've been fighting to keep my postrate above 20/day. Before I slowed down it was around 23/day. Oh well, I'm slowly climbing towards 21/day, and with such a milestone post...
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Bliss

2K and you put it here? Awww, so sweet!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

i'm so behind i'll never catch up... oh well, my roars way lower then both of yours put together! *does silly dance with a flower pot on head* woo hoo!  not sure if that's exactly something to be proud of, but you works with whats you gots ;D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

That's a woe of mine... almost 3 months and I've only gotten one roar down.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

*giggling* I received one down and a few up. I guess I'm slightly more dom than sub, here, though that really depends on many factors.

*cuddles Bliss and Cherri*
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Bliss

OHNO SOMEBODY STOLE MY ROAR! *cries*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

There we go Bliss....three is a magic number....*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

It is indeed! Thank you much, miss Elvi, as three is an entirely different kind of round. It is curvy and pointy all at once. I like that.

*blows kisses*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

I gave you a couple of negatives too, honey *kiss*

Ons/Offs:

Bliss

~muah!~

Thank you, dear!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

NOOOOOOOO!
Three suits her much better!
*laughs*

Archangel

She looks better in -5
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Bliss

*giggle* I'm tempted to ask what else you think I look good in, my dear Angel....
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

That would make a very long list my dear...  ;)
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Bliss

Maybe sometime we'll have to have a fashion show.

*blinks and looks around* With, uh... a numbers theme. Because this thread is about numbers. *cough*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

Hell no....5 makes her look pregnant!

Bliss

We'd better find someone to drop it to 6 then - which will be great, as that is a number of personal significance.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

OOPS....now looks like you have 'lucky 7'...laughs

Cherri Tart

ha!  -43!  beat that! *giggle* not sure whether to be proud or embarrassed, but there it is :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored