DC Earth Two, Intrest Check (Closed for now)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, August 26, 2013, 11:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

Ok, so! No offence Juggs, but I now officially hate Triumph as a character. XD It's NOTHING to do with your bio, Juggs...the main reason I dislike Superman is because he's WAY too overpowered for my tastes so I never really feel any kind of connection or stakes when I watch him in anything....so I think I would have the same reaction to Triumph. XD But that's just a personal thing; I also dislike Batman because he's more of a plot device than an actual character at this point. Kinda like Riddick in the first Chronicles film, though at least in THAT one, the whole "super competent unstoppable killing machine" was played much like the Alien in....well, Alien, and not portrayed as the Hero we're supposed to cheer for. XD So yeah, I dislike Batman. I guess that makes me a weird comic fan. :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Crash

I believe Sentry is pretty badass too.  I try to stay away from those kind of characters.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Juggtacular

Triumph could kill him because of a power exploit. Basically by absorbing the solar energy directly from his cells. Yeah he is stupid powerful; figured the League needed at least one of those lol.

I need to edit his story so people have no idea he existed before at all. He was basically erased from history and his life started the moment he came back.

Tackyhillbilly

Actually, that was kind of the point of Triumph. Reading into it, apparently he was written to be hated by the fans, and still do good things. A kind of subversion of Superman. A guy who works hard, saves the day, stands up for what is right and moral, has incredible powers, and gets booed for it.

(And I just found out apparently there is a Booster Gold and Blue Beetle movie in the works, described as a superhero buddy cop movie. I try to keep my hopes down, but... yeah. I'm there.)

Vergil Tanner

We-ell...there's also the matter of being able to take a punch from Superman and not come off that hurt that might help as well. :P I mean....at least Superman has a couple of weaknesses. Does Triumph have any glaring holes in his armour, or do the rest of the JLA not really need to be there? Because that's what I never got about having a character like Superman in the JLA....really, if we're being honest, the rest of the JLA is only there in case Glowing Space Rocks show up. :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Tackyhillbilly

At least in the comics, the only real weakness he had was cutting him off completely from Electromagnetic sources...

(Also, Supes was vulnerable to Magic. That's why Captain Marvel was one of the few individuals capable of taking him on.)

Crash

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on November 01, 2015, 07:08:46 PM
At least in the comics, the only real weakness he had was cutting him off completely from Electromagnetic sources...

(Also, Supes was vulnerable to Magic. That's why Captain Marvel was one of the few individuals capable of taking him on.)

Maybe I should play Zatanna then :P

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Vergil Tanner

LOL. "Is this your card!" Supes: "NOOOOOOOOOOO! Well, yes. But NOOOOOOOOOO!"

But yeah, I know he's vulnerable to magic...it's why I think Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange would kick his ass up and down reality. XD

But ah well. If I decide to join, Aquaman has the Trident Of Poseidon. That thing wrecks shit up.

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Crash on November 01, 2015, 07:10:09 PM
Maybe I should play Zatanna then :P

Hehehe. No objections here.

(I should note, as this is the internet and as such, it is hard to convey somethings through text alone, play who you want Crash. I'm mostly just having fun. Also, regretting my face claim, for one sole reason. It means the Music Meister can't be a thing.)

And I don't mind Triumph. Booster Gold had a place even when Supes was around.

akirakaneda

Crash

Quote from: akirakaneda on November 01, 2015, 07:18:11 PM
Is there a chance for a supervillain?

The opening post Silk mentioned that she wanted to concentrate on Heroes more than villains.

VoluptuousVixen

I would be willing to consider a reformed Villian who is trying to walk the straight and narrow. But Crash is correct in saying I wanted to focuss on the heroes more then the VIllians. 

Diesel Heart

==Personal Information==

Legal Name:  Katherine "Kate" Kane
Alias:  Batwoman
Sexuality:  Homosexual
Gotham Residence:  Old Gotham

==Physical Description==
Batwoman stands at 5'10" and roughly weighs around one hundred and thirty nine pounds.  She possesses a taut and mesomorph frame, favoring the physical musculature of a gymnastic and disciplined individual who engages in routine exercise.  While she is military trained, she is not devoid of her feminine appeal, sporting a modestly sized bust size and a prominently toned rear posterior.  As Batwoman, she dons on a skin-tight, armored black suit with a red symbol stitched over the chest shaped like a bat.  The suit features a cowl to disguise her face which has a wig to give off the impression she has long hair; a cloak that hangs from the shoulders and has a red interior; red boots and gloves that sport spikes; and a matching red utility belt around the waist.  As the high-society socialite, Kate Kane, she has a wide variety of attire she wears when the occasion is appropriate.  She has healthy, pale skin with green eyes and red hair fashioned into a bob cut.

==Persona==
One can't deny the fact that Katherine Kane is one of Gotham's socialites but doesn't have the notoriety of other high-class individuals.  This is because of a shared view of her stretching across many individuals who come in contact with her.  That opinion is that she's very close to the chest about things concerning her background, family and anything short of the events happening in the current moment.  Katherine has sacrificed being known as anything else for the sake of her activities of Batwoman, rationalizing it through the necessity of secret identify and safekeeping her loved ones and friends.  However, there are some aspects of her disposition that shines through this habitual reclusiveness stemming from certain known facts of her life.  For instance, most know she attended West Point military school and was dismissed on Don't Ask, Don't Tell and that she must've come from rich parents.  She is also a proud lesbian and wants nothing more than to have a serious relationship despite the challenge and implications set by her career as Batwoman.

==Key Skills==
1.) Acrobatics:  During her time in West Point, she quickly became one of the academy's most prominent gymnasts.  Through further training and her career as Batwoman over the years, this has been further enhanced through the use of practice, Parkour and application.
2.) Investigation:  Through the study under experts in the field,  Kate has become an excellent and accomplished detective, excelling in the fields of forensic science, criminology, law and behavioral science;  she uses both new and old age methods to achieve this.
3.) Hand-to-Hand Combat:  Kate received basic training at West Point, then further, more intensive training in various martial arts during her travels around the world.  She has deployed this mixture of fighting skills over her years as Batwoman, hardening her into a formidable opponent for anyone to clash with.
4.) Stealth:  Katherine is a seasons stealth operative on the streets of Gotham and during her travels around the world learning under her father's old military buddies and team.

==Advantages==
Batwoman comes from being trained under career military individuals.  This has left her mentally conditioned to handle the hardest and roughest of situations and causes her to also soldier through all obstacles.  This die-hard determination met with her years of experience have brandished Batwoman as a hardened veteran on the streets of Gotham and other parts of the world.  There is a certain level of intimidation birthed from this reputation which is only enhanced by the fact that she carries the motif of 'The Bat' and with the addition of her career's successes, there is little left to the imagination that she is one very capable woman.

==Disadvantages==
Aside from the natural disadvantages of maintaining a secret identity and juggling two entirely different lifestyles,  Batwoman suffers from a cardiac weakness.   This was a result from a stabbing she lived through and despite healing and therapy, scarring remains and she has mild inhibiting factors that rise from it. 

==Background==

Born on March 21, 1983, Katherine Rebecca "Kate" Kane and her sister Elizabeth "Beth" Kane were identical twins and were very close to each other. On their twelfth birthday, Kate and Beth were taken by their mother, Gabrielle "Gabi" Kane, to an expensive restaurant for chocolate and waffles, their favorite dish. On the way to the restaurant, a group of gunmen attacked the family and took them hostage, killing their bodyguard in the process. After learning of her family's kidnapping, Kate's father Colonel Jacob "Jake" Kane led a rescue mission to save his captured family, which ended with Kate's mother executed and Beth apparently killed after being caught in the crossfire between the kidnappers and soldiers.  Years later, Jake marries Catherine Hamilton Kane. Kate is attending the United States Military Academy, where she receives excellent grades and ranks at the top of her class. However, when it is alleged that she is in a lesbian relationship with another student, Kate's commanding officer asks her to disavow the allegation. Telling the officer that she refuses to lie and violate the code of the Academy, Kate admits to being gay and is forced to leave the school. When she confronts her father with the news, he supports her and affirms that she upheld her honour and integrity. She then moves back to Gotham City where she attends college and pursues a wild social lifestyle. Kate is eventually pulled over for speeding by a young Renee Montoya, who was just a traffic cop at this point. The two date for several months and break up following a fight where Kate berates Renee for keeping her sexuality hidden from her colleagues and family; after Renee expresses concern about Kate's lack of direction, when it's revealed she's not been attending college. While attempting to call Renee and apologize for her behavior, Kate is attacked by a mugger who wants her wallet and cell phone. Using her military training, Kate easily defeats the criminal just as Batman arrives and helps her off the ground. She is then shown fixated by the Bat Signal as Batman flees the scene.

Inspired by her encounter with the caped crusader, Kate begins fighting crime using stolen military body armor and weaponry. After being confronted by Jake, Kate accepts his offer for assistance and begins an intense two years of training across the globe. Upon returning to Gotham, Kate discovers that her father has created a Batsuit for her, along with an arsenal of experimental weaponry and a bunker hidden in the Kane home.  3 years later, Kane is revealed to have been intimately involved with former Gotham City police detective Renee Montoya and is heiress to one of the wealthiest families in Gotham, owning that which the Wayne family does not.  Kane assists Montoya and her partner the Question in a mystery revolving around a warehouse owned by Kane's family. When Montoya and the Question are attacked sometime later by Whisper A'Daire's shapeshifting minions, Kane intervenes as Batwoman and rescues them. After Montoya learns that the "Book of Crime," a sacred text of Intergang, contains a prophecy foretelling the brutal murder of the "twice named daughter of Kane," she and the Question return to Gotham, joining forces with Batwoman in order to avert Intergang's plans.   As Batwoman continues the case, she is joined by Nightwing, who has recently returned to Gotham and becomes infatuated with her. On Christmas Eve, he gives her an 'official' Batarang. She also celebrates Hanukkah with Renee, and the two kiss shortly before Christmas. When Intergang realizes that the image of Batwoman in the Crime Bible and the cited "twice-named daughter of Cain" were one and the same, they ransack Kane's apartment, kidnapping her with the intention to sacrifice her. Montoya arrives too late to stop the ritual, finding Kate bound and gagged to an altar as prophet Bruno Mannheim plunges a knife through her heart. In the ensuing confrontation, the freed Batwoman pulls the knife out of her own chest to stab Mannheim, and then collapses in Renee's arms. She survives her wounds after Renee stops the bleeding in time, however, and as she recuperates in her penthouse, Renee, disguised in her new alter ego as the Question, shines the Bat-Signal into her apartment and asks, "Are you ready?"

Following the events of Batman's death during Darkseid's invasion, Batwoman's seen investigating the arrival of a new leader of the Religion of Crime to Gotham and doing her best to fill in for Batman; after all, someone has to keep the streets in check with the ever-present threat of Gotham's criminal underground.  Knowing she can't match Batman's level of legacy, she turns to any and all heroic individuals she hears of that operate in Gotham City, seeking to establish a network of communication with them to ensure the streets are kept as safe as possible and to monitor other events around the world. 

==Character Extras==
Face Claim:  Rachel Evan Wood

==Ons==
Role:  Switch
Oral (Giving/Receiving),  Foreplay (Biting, Kissing, Receiving Massages, Giving Teases),  Hair Pulling,  Roughhousing

==Offs==
Sex Toys,  Scat,  Watersports,  Anal Play,  Multiple Partners,  Pain/Torture

VoluptuousVixen

For Batwoman.

Rachel Evan Wood?
Jessica Chastain?
Bryce Dallas Howard?

All stunning red heads. Who would all nail the role on the big screen 

Crash

Quote from: SilkNSatan on November 01, 2015, 10:32:46 PM
For Batwoman.

Rachel Evan Wood?
Jessica Chastain?
Bryce Dallas Howard?

All stunning red heads. Who would all nail the role on the big screen

Molly Quinn is a personal fav for red heads.

Diesel Heart

Rachel Evan Wood is pretty close to the pictures, imo.  Thanks!

Crash

I am looking at one of these for Argent.

Doomsday

I'm not super well versed in DC. Would I fare well in this group considering...? I was thinking of Jason Todd as The Red Hood.

Crash

Doomsday - I know next to nothing about DC other than what I have scene on Arrow and Flash and what I hear from my friends so I don't think you would be lost.

Tackyhillbilly

I know only a little, I just look up the rest. There are tons of resources.

mia h

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on November 01, 2015, 07:00:40 PM
And I just found out apparently there is a Booster Gold and Blue Beetle movie in the works, described as a superhero buddy cop movie.
There is story floating around that Alan Tyudk wants to play Blue Beetle but only if Nathan Fillion plays Booster

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on November 01, 2015, 07:08:46 PM
So stick him in a Faraday cage and he's stuffed.

Quote from: Juggtacular on November 01, 2015, 06:59:09 PM
Triumph could kill him because of a power exploit. Basically by absorbing the solar energy directly from his cells.
..and Kori did depower a group of Kryptonians by absorbing all of the UV energy stored in their bodies, so he's not the only one that could kick Superman's ass  :P
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Tackyhillbilly

Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk in a Superhero Buddy Cop movie? That would be amazing!

Juggtacular

They've already got an interesting and funny looking show online called Con Man.

mia h

Quote from: Juggtacular on November 02, 2015, 08:46:47 AM
They've already got an interesting and funny looking show online called Con Man.
It was crowd funded through Indiegogo, the initial funding target was $425K but they raised over $3 million, guess those guys are popular.

Oh yes, and that's Kori all updated.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Tackyhillbilly

I was tempted to use Nathan Fillion as my face model... but I already have a character with his face. Also, Neil Patrick Harris would make a good Booster Gold in my opinion as well.