DC Earth Two, Intrest Check (Closed for now)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, August 26, 2013, 11:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alias

I am finding myself most interested in stephanie/spoiler and Artemis/tigress. Hopefully I can actually use my laptop later and make a character sheet for one of them.

VoluptuousVixen

That would be cool we do kinda need an archer on the team

Foxy DeVille

Thinking about applying as Vixen. Could have a lot of fun with her...

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Foxy Oni on November 08, 2015, 06:06:48 PM
Thinking about applying as Vixen. Could have a lot of fun with her...

You can have a lot of fur with her...

Alias

I think I'm leaning towards Stephanie Brown as Batgirl. I know that there's a batwoman... I am willing to change it all around and figure something out with Artemis. But I rather enjoyed Stephanie Brown's background and personality. Playing as 'spoiler' is sort of kinky, she's really young, and mostly just a vigilante human without much to offer. As batgirl, she's a little more mature (a lot more mature).

thoughts? suggestions?

Doomsday

Quote from: Alias on November 08, 2015, 07:06:59 PM
I think I'm leaning towards Stephanie Brown as Batgirl. I know that there's a batwoman... I am willing to change it all around and figure something out with Artemis. But I rather enjoyed Stephanie Brown's background and personality. Playing as 'spoiler' is sort of kinky, she's really young, and mostly just a vigilante human without much to offer. As batgirl, she's a little more mature (a lot more mature).

thoughts? suggestions?

My suggestion, is uhh... Yes please! That sounds rad.

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Alias on November 08, 2015, 07:06:59 PM

thoughts? suggestions?

I mean, Babs never became Batgirl in this continuity from what I understand so I don't see why Steph can't be the original Batgirl.  I can even offer to let you replace Hawkfire and be Batwoman's sidekick if you'd like.  It's up to you.  Ultimately though, it's up to Silk as for Steph's viability to be played.

Alias

once I started the character sheet I realized that I had a lot more deliberation to do. So I'm gonna keep researching and looking around. there are so many good people here, I'm very inspired to learn about DC. A couple of months ago I learned a whole bunch about final fantasy universes only to find out a little later that none of them had anything to do with each other. I sort of have a similar feeling about this. All of the characters seem to belong to the same (limited) universes, but getting them straight is tough for a newcomer like me. JSW, pm me bae.

xx

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Alias on November 08, 2015, 07:22:16 PM
once I started the character sheet I realized that I had a lot more deliberation to do. So I'm gonna keep researching and looking around. there are so many good people here, I'm very inspired to learn about DC. A couple of months ago I learned a whole bunch about final fantasy universes only to find out a little later that none of them had anything to do with each other. I sort of have a similar feeling about this. All of the characters seem to belong to the same (limited) universes, but getting them straight is tough for a newcomer like me. JSW, pm me bae.

xx

gurrl whatcu need?
But yeah, comcis can be confusing. Stephanie Brown is no exception. pm incoming.

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Alias on November 08, 2015, 07:22:16 PM

xx

A lot of these characters do have their own comic lines, but they all interconnect.

Vergil1989

I'm giving some tentative interest, mainly because I'm trying to take things slow since it's been some time since I've done serious RPing.  That said, I AM curious if there's a place for M'gann Morzz, suped up telepathic and telekinetic white martian as seen in Young Justice.  I know enough about her from there to do a convincing RP of her here I believe, and to make my own spin on her of course given the history presented here.  Anything I don't know I can easily look up on a wiki somewhere I'm sure.  Anyway, just wanted to ask before I committed one way or the other.  Adios and thanks for listening to me rant lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Juggtacular

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 08, 2015, 08:12:44 PM
I'm giving some tentative interest, mainly because I'm trying to take things slow since it's been some time since I've done serious RPing.  That said, I AM curious if there's a place for M'gann Morzz, suped up telepathic and telekinetic white martian as seen in Young Justice.  I know enough about her from there to do a convincing RP of her here I believe, and to make my own spin on her of course given the history presented here.  Anything I don't know I can easily look up on a wiki somewhere I'm sure.  Anyway, just wanted to ask before I committed one way or the other.  Adios and thanks for listening to me rant lol.

Well with J'onn J'onzz dead, Megan could have come to Earth, or been hiding there with him during the time of his death. And she takes over as the new Martian, just how others are taking over the mantles or roles of their predecessors. That psychic link would be a great help during fights.

Vergil1989

Cool beans.  That and her attitude when she's fully committed to taking an enemy down can be just downright terrifying, just as Psimon lol.  Oh wait, she put him in a coma repeatedly, nevermind.  :P  But seriously, thanks for letting me know Jugg, it's much appreciated.  ;D  I'll get up a character sheet soonish hopefully.  If not tonight definitely tomorrow sometime.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Juggtacular

Hahaha. No problem. Especially considering I play Superboy.

Vergil1989

I like Superboy and I love how they portrayed their on again off again relationship during the show, but I think they could have done better, especially after the five year jump.  Her and the creature from the Black Lagoon?  I mean L'gann?  Seriously?  The fact they broke up after she started abusing her powers, I can understand, but she could have done better for her rebound guy.  Personally I'd have gone with Zatanna lol.  Yes I have a thing for hot, sexy sorceresses, sue me.  :P

Juggtacular

They did the relationship well, but then they kinda dropped the ball yeah. However I'm pretty sure they would have fixed it had Cartoon Network not been assholes and cancelled the show over merchandising and demographic numbers.

Lol Lagoon Boy gets no love.  And Zatanna was unavailable. She's Robin's honey bunch in YJ.

Vergil Tanner

Lmao...somehow I think this is a conversation for the OOC or PM's. This is, after all, the Interest Check/Application thread. ;) But then, I'm not the GM, so you can ignore me if you want. :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

JamesSureWould

okay, here you go, a sheet for Dick Grayson aka Nightwing. Thanks to Doomsday for editing and talking me into it

== Character Bio ==
== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Richard ‘Dick’ Grayson-Wayne
Alias: Nightwing
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Part of Gotham Residing In: Gotham. The Old Wayne Manor.

== Physical Description == 
Richard ‘Dick’ Grayson has the physique of a six foot man who engages in a significant amount of diverse physical training. Most of his time is spent engaging in acrobatics and gymnastics, resulting in a more limber and lithe form than his old mentor Bruce.
He has generally sharp facial features, dark black hair, and a dark blue eyes. Facial and body hair is shaved, waxed, or trimmed (depending on the location of the hair) frequently in order to assure maximum mobility at any moment.

== Persona ==           
Dick Grayson is at his heart two things:  a performer and a protector. He tries with everything he has to make sure that people live the best life that they can, either by putting a smile on their face or by making sure they’d lose their life thanks to a nutjob in a mask. Bruce taught him to always put someone else’s life above his and Dick has taken that to heart, always giving 200%. Just because he has fun fighting evil and laughs at how silly the villain's plan is doesn’t mean he’s any worse at it.

== Key Skills ==
*Unparalleled Acrobatic/gymnastic ability: Thanks to a combination of natural ability and years of intense training, Dick is easily one of the Human gymnasts in the world.
*Master martial artist: Like all of the bat family, Dick grayson received training from masters of countless different martial arts disciplines, eventually forging them all into a  unique style that takes advantage of his natural abilities.
*Skilled Detective: While his investigative ability was never quite as fine as Bruce’s Dick has proven himself to be a more than adept investigator, solving multiple cases of ‘America’s Most Wanted’ in a single morning and cracking a homicide case that had been cold for 14 years.
*Multi-lingual: Like Bruce and Jason, Dick was sure to learn a multiple different languages, ranging from English and Japanese to even a few key words of Alien languages.
*Polymath: As the adopted son of Bruce Wayne, Dick received a world class education in a variety of different disciplines, sciences, maths, history and more.
*Stealth: Dick has shown himself to be excellent at stealth and capable of breaching high security facilities, even able to sneak up on people that most consider impossible to surprise like Batman or the Flash.

== Advantages ==
*Adaptable: Years spent as a performer left  Grayson with an incredibly strong ability to adapt to a changing situation. After all, if the rope snapped during a stunt, he wouldn’t have much time to plan out a way to save himself; it came down to ‘react or die’. This was only improved upon by years of fighting against impossible odds to defeat villains who should have, by all accounts, killed him and Batman.

*Jovial nature: Dick always seems to have a quip and a smile, no matter the situation. While many of his foes find it insufferable, and some of his allies too, it usually does lighten the mood and make the impossible seem less so.

== Disadvantages == 
*Human: Despite his peak-human conditioning, he is still human. He might be better able to defend himself or avoid fatal attacks than most other humans, but he isn’t invincible. A bullet in the right place at the right place will still kill him. A knife the heart is just as dangerous as it would be to anyone else

*Pride: Dick Grayson can lay claim to being the best in the world at many things: the best acrobat, the best practitioner of a few martial arts, and so on. And try as he might to stay humble, it’s hard not to keep that in the back of his mind.

*Self-doubt: Bruce Wayne, the person who trained him and was like a second father to Dick, is dead. And he asked that Dick take over for him in his war on crime, take on the mantle of Batman. But Dick just can’t do it. He doesn’t think that he’s good enough for the cowl, not yet.

== Background ==
Dick Grayson grew up on the road, as the child of two world famous circus acrobats. By the time he was 5, he was already helping his parents show and getting up on the trapeze. By the time he was 10, there was talk among some of the circus that maybe they should try grooming Dick as a possible Olympian. But that plan, and so many others, was shattered on one fateful night in August 2000.

He was up performing a no-net stunt with his parents; They were swinging along, arms outstretched, seconds away from giving him the signal to jump and meet them in mid-air. Then a noise rang out, the loudest thing that Dick could ever remember hearing, and Dick saw his parents float for a moment in free fall before gravity took back over and they plunged to their death on the circus floor.

A man in a clean suit came up to Dick, who was still shivering and in shock, and told him that he wanted to give Dick a chance to get back at whoever had killed his parents. Without a moment of hesitation, Dick said yes and the pair started to train almost immediately. His new adopted father, Bruce Wayne, was a perfectionist, always demanding the best. And Dick took it with gleeful abandon. It let him push aside the thoughts about his parent’s, taking the anger, the anguish, the confusion and focusing it into something that might actually do some good. After a month of training, Batman’s sidekick Robin was revealed to the world.

And for years, the Dynamic Duo struck fear into the heart of Gotham. Dick found a new stage to perform for, something to replace the void that he’d felt ever since he’d left the circus behind. At heart he was a performer, and now he had an audience of crooks, villains, and henchmen. It seemed as if the Dynamic Duo could never stop.

Then the decline started. While taking down an assassin named Deadshot, a bullet hit Robin in the gut. It wasn’t fatal, and just a week afterwards Dick was doing somersaults and triple flips with ease, but Bruce wasn’t convinced. He put Dick on the side-lines, confining him to computer duty and helping with investigations. So Dick spent time on his own, exploring what Robin could be without Batman. He started to flirt with new fighting styles, new weapons, even a new costume, but only was Bruce wasn’t there to see.

Then as Batman was starting to relent and letting Robin join him on missions again, even letting Dick take on a few solo missions, a new member was added to the bat-family. A street punk named Jason Todd tried to steal the Batmobile’s wheels. In Todd’s eyes Dick saw something familiar, something that he and Bruce both had; he saw the anger and confusion that they had focused, but in Jason it was still running wild. So Dick convinced Batman to take Jason in. And suddenly, Dick had a brother.

Unfortunately brothers rarely get along under the best of circumstances, let alone while undergoing rigorous training that many would say bordered on child abuse. Tensions ran high between the two young boys, and Bruce didn’t know how to handle it. So one day, when Dick snapped about Jason making a minor mistake, which caused a fistfight that meant Alfred was cleaning up a few broken bones, Bruce told Dick that he couldn’t stand an insubordinate in his army. So Dick took the things he’d saved up from his years of service and left.

Without an identity or a real purpose Dick talked to Superman, the one other person who could claim to be ‘the light’ to Batman’s dark. And with that, Dick knew what he had to do. He moved to Bludhaven, forging a new identity as the hero ‘Nightwing’.

A few years went by, and Nightwing began to feel like he was making a real difference in the city. He’d done enough to help the police, to encourage the citizens to fight for themselves, even inspiring a few other minor heroes, that it felt like maybe he wasn’t needed anymore. So he engaged in semi-retirement, taking up full-time work as a gymnast, only re-emerging every few months to keep the legend alive or whenever something serious was threatening the citizens of his new home.

Then the unthinkable happened. The Apokolips invasion happened. The Justice League Died. Bruce Died.

Dick Grayson was named the sole beneficiary in Bruce’s will, with the stipulation that he return to Gotham and ‘perform the duties of the head of the family’. To most that would seem an insane condition, since Bruce and Dick both had no living relatives. Except Dick knew what that really meant. Bruce wasn’t referring to the Wayne’s family. No, Bruce meant family that he had forged with countless other heroes, people who had proven their worth time and time again, both those with costumes and those without. Bruce wanted Dick to take up the mantle of The Batman, to keep the legend of the dark knight going past his death.
Richard did come back to Gotham in the year following the invasion attempt, and returned to full time hero work. But he still hasn’t put on the cape and cowl yet. Not until he can prove to himself that he’s worthy of the mantle.

== Character Extras =
= Face Claim: =
Joseph Gordon Levitt
Ons: TBA

Offs: TBA

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on November 08, 2015, 08:52:23 PM
Why is there a random picture of his ass there? :P

When you work as hard to get a perfect ass as Nightwing does, you wanna show it off.

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on November 08, 2015, 08:52:23 PM
Why is there a random picture of his ass there? :P
Quote from: Juggtacular on November 08, 2015, 08:52:58 PM
When you work as hard to get a perfect ass as Nightwing does, you wanna show it off.

Thank you for answering the question for me Juggs :)

But seriously, google nightwing's butt sometime. There are blogs dedicated to it. I just figured I needed to accept it and make it an integral part of the character. There was a brief moment where I considered listing it as an advantage

VoluptuousVixen

Dick Graysons arse is stuff of legends apparently in the DC universe.

And having Stephanie as Batgirl would work. Or Cassandra as Batgirl I just want to establish one different to Babs Gordon.
I was a big young justice fan as Artemis/Tigress was a fan fave character of mine.

ALso Miss Martian could have been held in one of LeX Luthors many many labs.
Id also like to see Vixen so please feel free to submit bios.

Nightwing is approved!

JamesSureWould

Quote from: SilkNSatan on November 08, 2015, 09:04:45 PM
Dick Graysons arse is stuff of legends apparently in the DC universe.

It really is

Nightwing is approved!

awesome! Is there a character thread I could post the sheet into?

Vergil1989

Lol sorry, you're right, we'll talk about this later Jugg, although I agree with you completely.  ;D  Anyway, here's the start of my favorite martian with an identity crisis lol.  Not sure who to use for her face claim though since she has no appearances, that I'm aware of, in any live action shows.  Or can we just use anyone, so long as it's a pic of a real person?  Kinda confused on that honestly, but anyway, here goes.  ;D

I'm not quite done yet, but this is what I have so far.  If I need to make any changes to what I have right now, I'm all ears.  ;D  I just wanted to save what I had in case it decided to bug out on me or something.

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Megan Morse, (human name)  M'gann M'orzz
Alias: Miss Martian
Age: 53 in human years, late teens to young adult according to martian standards
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Part of Gotham Residing In:  Downtown, her uncle's secondary apartment while in Gotham

== Physical Description ==  Being a martian shapeshifter means physical appearance is nothing to her.  The body is simply clothing for the mind, but that's not to say she doesn't have a preferred shape and body type.  Usually standing at about five feet five inches in height, M'gann has short red hair, amber eyes, and freckles on her face regardless if she's trying to pass herself off as human or not.  Her breasts are a moderate D sized, her body is slender in shape, but she's had enough combat training to have attained some muscle for her body.

== Persona ==  M'gann is a compassionate, caring individual when she's not on a mission.  She can be friendly, if a bit socially awkward at times since she hadn't been on Earth long when she snuck onboard her uncle's ship several years ago.  That said, her lapses in social norms are few and far between, and that's not mentioning her attitude when she's on a mission.  That's when her white martian traits tend to come to the front.  She's confident, cool, calm, and often in complete control of her emotions, almost to the point of appearing cold and ruthless to her enemies, willing to resort to extreme measures to accomplish the mission with little remorse later.  She cares about her teammates, but with the recent death of the entire League and her uncle, she has distanced herself slightly from those around her.  Only when she's emotionally shaken does her control of her powers suffer.

== Key Skills == Shapeshifting - Like all martians, white or green, M'gann can change her shape, skin color, body shape, and anything else she desires with a mere thought.  Cells are elongated or shrunk down, gills can be created to allow underwater breathing, extra arms can be created, basically the only thing she's limited by is her imagination and body mass which can only be stretched so far.  That said, her power of shapeshifting is substantial.

Telekinetic power - Like all martians, M'gann is able to lift, crush, and otherwise manipulate objects many times her size with ease.  And because she's far more powerful than her uncle, she can keep the telekinesis coming a lot longer than most of her kind.  Her time with the teams of heroes on Earth, her power has only grown more refined and precise.

Telepathic ability - All martians are able to talk without saying a word.  It's the preferred method of communication among their race, and so secrets are rarely kept from each other.  That said, M'gann has spent enough time on Earth to understand the need for true privacy, but she's powerful enough she can forcibly extract information from her enemies, leaving them in a vegetative state that might not end without outside help.  Some could argue that death would be preferable to being left in a coma, but that doesn't stop her from doing what she must to ensure a mission is completed and her friends return home safely.  This also doubles as a means to keep her friends psychically linked with each other, and also provides automatic translation regardless of the native language of those around her.

Martian camo -  Like her shapeshifting, M'gann can become almost completely invisible to the naked eye.  While she can't mask her heat signature, making heat vision and its electronic variants effective against her, she can slip about enemy territory with relative ease.  Notably perceptive people can also see through her camouflage, but by and large, most people can easily be fooled by this technique.

Density shifting - Able to walk through walls, or fly right through an opponent, M'gann has an unfair advantage with this skill alone that allows her to phase through virtually any solid mass.  Sticking her hand into someone's chest to crush their heart or to help restart one is just the tip of the iceberg of what she could do with this power.

== Advantages == Superhuman strength - While she's not anywhere near the Man of Steel's level of strength, M'gann is no pushover.  She's strong enough to dent and destroy metal with her bare hands unassisted in any way.

Superhuman stamina - Martians are naturally stronger than their human counterparts, and white martians are especially resilient due to their warrior like tendencies that thousands of years of oppression by the green martian majority hasn't completely changed that fact.

Flight - Psychically assisted as it might be, M'gann can fly with some level of speed that can easily keep her on par with her less speedy companions.

== Disadvantages ==  Physiological weakness to fire - Whether it's a natural response or a psychic imprint forced on every white martian by the majority green martian population thousands of years ago isn't clear, but the fact remains that M'gann can't stand intense heat.  Fire is a sure way to bring her down.

Does not like her true shape and form - While she's come to terms with her white martian ancestry for the most part, M'gann does not make it a habit of walking around as she was born.  Forcing her to reveal her true form will likely garner an extreme emotional response from her, ranging from deep seated shame to explosive, blinding rage.

Camouflaged doesn't mean invisible - Heat vision or electronic means of the same can pierce through the illusion, and notably perceptive individuals can also see the slight distortion in the air martian camo creates.

Emotions effect powers - If she's been emotionally shaken up or she loses her focus for any reason, her ability to fight also suffers.

Greatest strength is greatest weakness - Other, more experienced or powerful psychics can be a danger to M'gann if she's not prepared for them.  Psimon, a natural rival of hers, has gotten the drop on her many times in the past.  As he once said to her, an open mind is a dangerous thing, especially if it's linked to other people.  A psychic attack through a telepathic link can cause a ripple effect, hitting everyone equally regardless of distance from the source of the attack.

Astral Plane vulnerability - When battling another psychic, it's common for them to fight on the Astral Plane, where they can literally shape reality around them as the need arises.  Dragging up painful memories, creating illusions, psychic blasts, the works, but the physical body is left vulnerable during the fight.  A death in the physical world destroys the astral projection since the body can't survive without the mind and vice versa.  Simply disrupting such a fight can also have far reaching repercussions.

Ruthless - When provoked to rage or she deems a situation requires an extreme solution, M'gann has a tendency to take things too far and utterly destroys her enemy's mind, leaving them in a vegetative state.  Some would find such behavior too dark for their liking, but if it keeps her teammates alive, she feels little remorse for her actions more times than not.

Hates Lexcorp and Luthor respectively - Due to three months of captivity, M'gann has a deep seated terror and rage for anything bearing the Lexcorp name.  As for Luthor himself, she wouldn't hesitate to rip his mind to pieces if given the chance before atomizing his physical body with her telekinetic powers.  His would be the only death she'd honestly find a deep seated satisfaction and enjoyment from.

== Background == Born on Mars to a white martian father and a green martian mother, M'gann M'orzz had a very lonely childhood growing up since she was born a white martian.  As the minority among the population, and because of their war like pasts thousands of years ago, white martians are commonly oppressed by the green martian majority.  She had few friends outside her family, and her only solace was often found in the transmissions her uncle J'onn sent back to Mars from his new home on Earth.  It was he that inspired her to become a hero, to become a force for good, and to seek a way to take control of her life, away from Mars.  So one day, having decided she had had enough, M'gann left her world behind.

Several years ago, M'gann snuck aboard her uncle's ship and found her way among the young side kicks of the Justice League.  She found many friends and allies among them, and despite a few minor hiccups along the way, largely due to her social awkwardness in trying to adapt to a new planet and its societal norms, she quickly grew into a confident, capable young woman, at least by martian standards since human biologically speaking, she was in her early fifties.  That minor detail aside, and the fact her telepathy was seen as a major breach of privacy outside of a mission or among those that trusted her outside the hero alter ego she had crafted for herself, M'gann had found a new home on Earth that she had desired for so long.  Things seemed to be looking up at last, until Darkseid arrived years later.

Flash forward five years and a scorched Earth later, missing the founding members of the Justice Society, M'gann has turned colder, more ruthless in her methods.  She was there when her uncle fell to Darkseid's forces, and promptly ripped apart the monsters that had destroyed the only member of her family that didn't see her as a monster outside of her parents anyway.  To make matters worse, Lex Luthor got his hands on her before Darkseid arrived, imprisoning her in one of his labs in Metropolis for three months, his scientists running all kinds of experiments on her.  Thankfully, her friends were able to get her out before any lasting physical damage was done, but she still remembers her time inside Lexcorp with a mixture of terror and rage for the bald headed CEO and genius manipulator.

== Character Extras = 
I can dream right?  ;D

= Face Claim: Felicia Day
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Rachel Nichols
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons: Gentle lovemaking, sensuality, men, anal, oral (receiving and giving), curious about new things, women.  Is willing to try harder things, but has to be with someone she trusts due to her captivity at Lex Luthor's hands.

Offs:  Roughness, being tied down/used against her will, watersports, scat, guro, mutilation, death, bloodplay, dirty talk, incest, baby talk, diaper play, etc.

Vergil1989

Sorry for the double post, but I think all I need, outside of edits, is a face claim.  Beyond that I think this is ready to go.  Thanks for the idea about Lex Luthor by the way.  ;D  That helped fill in more for her history than I might have thought up on my own.  Just to clarify, no he didn't rape her or anything like that, but the fact remains she has a thing against Lex all the same.