d&d

Started by Tom, May 30, 2006, 06:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I would like to roleplay our meeting. So...no, we don't know each other. From the elments described in my background, my character will be a little griefstruck. That might allow him to make a bond of friendship with a female without any immediate sexual attraction - although some sexual tension might come between them eventually...

Purple

I think rping the first meeting is a great idea as well.

*hugs and thanks Elvi*
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Elvi

*looks around*

OOOOOOOOO...that was a phantom prurple hug just from nowhere.....

*wanders off looking at the sky*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Purple

You opened a game for us, I think that's worthy of a hug.  :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

tcost

** looks around for the salami **

PMs coming shortly.  Purple, I'm still waiting for the full character sheet.  I'm hoping to get the game underway on Thursday.
I prefer justice to irony.

Elvi

Well.....you have been warned tcost.....*grins evily*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Purple

Any particular format or site to use to type it in?  I've already got it all ready for you on a hard copy.  :)

tcost

Once we have an active game, I can request a sub-board for ooc and the like, but not yet.  So for now, just send it to me via PM, please.

Purple

Okay, I'll type it in this evening after my daughter's game I coach.  :)

Tom

Just want to let you know I'm standing by. Also I would like to aks how you've planned to organize threads (topics) withing the board. Will there be a thread for each adventure, a thread for each "day", a thread for each encounter, a thread for each location, or some other (obviously brilliant) system?

tcost

To start with, at least, it will be by location.  In the next little while I'll be sending you both PMs explaining the situation you face for the initial scene of the game. 

tcost

Egad, only three in the morning and I have to go to bed.  I'll look forward to continuing this with you both tomorrow.

Tom

Likewise. I've enjoyed the beginning very much. Good night/good morning.

Purple

After five in the morning for me, just can't sleep tonight.  :(  Anyway, goodnight, and I can't wait to continue.  :)

tcost

I would post something for the Nixie in the main thread, but you two are doing so well by yourselves that it would be a shame for me to intervene.

Purple

Thanks.  :)

Feel free, though, whenever you like.  :)

tcost

Don't worry, I will. 

I'm about to leave for a three-day weekend away from the computer, which is one reason I forfended to post in the IC thread.  But once I get back from that I will be more apt to get involved again.

If the idea is still to have the PCs have their first sexual encounter before they arrive at the inn, this would be a good time.