Truth or Dare

Started by CaptainErotica, September 17, 2006, 09:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Hey all. i have an idea for a game and was wonder if anyone might be interested.  Here is what I have so far. If I getb enough interest we can work together to add any finishing touched before submittign it for approval.

Game concept:

Thread Title         :  Truth or Dare
Max Characters   : however many we can get

Concept: One night, a group of college friends decide to play a game of erotic Truth or Dare. Anything that is legal on the site goes. Though I think most of the things should fall within the medium catagory. Would need a good blance of males and females to keep it interesting.

Well there you have I know there isn't much t o it but i think it would be interesting.

ladyelizabeth

im definitely in hon.  then again you knew I would be.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

CaptainErotica

I would have neverv guessed. Wonder if Mika would be interested, as well.

kylie

Would this be something where they all sit around doing it all at one time? 

Or, would they perhaps make dares that affect say the next day or week around the campus?

CaptainErotica

Why not both? There is still alot of planning involved, so feel free to add other suggestions, to make the game more appelaing and also feasable.

kasen03

This sounds fun..although my RL has been majorly affecting my online time lately.  If you could be patient with me.. I'd look into this.

Is it going to be one big thread.. or would it break into little threads for the 'week around campus' etc?

ladyelizabeth

we can be patient of course.  *grins*  or he will be once I let him know what is going on.

As far as the threads, we were discussing that last night.  I suggested that we have one main thread for the actual truth or dare and then have it occur throughout the week. 

He then stated that it would be seperate threads for the actual dares so that we didn't have to wait for each individual to finish the dare to go ahead and move along and keep the game moving at a decent pace.

CaptainErotica

She explains thing far better than I ever could. I tend to ramble and confuse people more than help them. E pretty much covered it, but feel free to add suggestions on how to make it more fun.

Wrathie

I'm really keen on this! Can't wait to see how it works :)
It's not paranoia when they are out to get you.
On's and Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4535

PhoenixBlaze

I love it, count me in.  ;)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

kylie

Thinking about it. 

I'm picking up a few things lately it seems though, so not sure yet.

CaptainErotica

Still  working out some details on how to set it up...hopefully i wil lbe ready by the middle of the week.

Darwishi

I might be interested.  Depends largely on time and such things as that...although if I can't join right away is this one of those games you can jump in on later on?

CaptainErotica

Sure I'm sure it would be easy to fit you in darlin'

Izabeaux

"Though she be but little, she is fierce"

CaptainErotica

Hmmm....In so many way darlin' in so many ways..  ;)

kylie

Think I'll hold off for now. 

*must resist... laughs* 

Maybe later.

Hermes

I'm interested, if there's a space for another guy?

CaptainErotica

Sure, if I ever get around to getting it started...working on it, but I have a nice looking D&D game getting underway too.

Izabeaux

Then hop to it! We want action, buddy!
"Though she be but little, she is fierce"

DarkestDreams

*raises his hand, looking around shyly* I...I'm in if you'll have me.. *smiles a bit*
Come, and let us dance in dreams of darkness..

ON/OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7498.0 (or PM to find out)

ladyelizabeth

of course.

he'll listen to me :)

CaptainErotica

Yeah, I listen to her...unless I have her shackled and blindfolded.

ladyelizabeth

aww no gag?  Damn and here I thought I was getting lucky

DarkestDreams

Come, and let us dance in dreams of darkness..

ON/OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7498.0 (or PM to find out)