The Dark Book

Started by DreadD, March 30, 2008, 05:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

It was an average day, much like any other.  You've been living in the apartment your parents' left you when they moved overseas with your sibling, following the same routine, rather, day in, and day out.  Until today.  An early morning package is found, addressed to you, inside it is an ancient seeming book, in archaic latin.  It has a strange feel, and contains a promise of... Arcane power.

Anyways, things can go from there.  High school, college, or working between High school, or after college...  Any of those time frames are fine, really.  I intend to run multiple versions of this, and see how they each play out, much like Jeramiahh's Dungeons of Doom.  The book contains a wide array of increasingly powerful, rather erotic spells.  Of course, one could get into quite a bit of trouble if they throw their power around too much, as not everyone in setting disbelieves in magic...

Everyone will be faced, muchly, with the same set of characters, though the personalities, histories, and such, of each of them will be changed for each individual version.  The person responsible for giving them the book, the reasons why, and other plot details like that will also vary.  There will certainly be pleanty of room for having, ah... Fun abusing one's newfound magical powers, summing succubi, and whatever, but I'm more then willing to permit you to get the book stolen, or get yourself killed.  There is, suffice to say, such a thing as a 'bad end.'

In any case, all sorts of... Dark amusements await, I require merely a small background and appearance for your character and things can... Get started.

Xillen

Hmm, sounds interesting.
* Xillen isn't at all opposed to some stories leading to a certain death when the wrong strings are pulled.

Somehow, this feels a tad like Death Note.

Zaer Darkwail

Or the hentai series of 'Black Bible' as I recall the name was. It tells exact same story but group of girls finds the book and opens 'magic club' in university.

DreadD

Much closer, yes, though the tentacles I've heard are so... Infamous of the Hentai aren't required.  I'll note it makes a good (But bloody hard) H-game.  Though the basic idea ("Find evil book") was inspired by that, I expect that the plot shall go...  Quite differently.  Uhm... Mwhaha?

Zaer Darkwail

Surprisingly there was not tentacles in whole series expect once. Most sexual scenes were between students or charmed students. One case the magci club made charm to annoying student councilor to make her strip and masturbate in public speech confress where was both parents and teachers and students involved (she got mental care hospital department after that and was deviant even then and doctors could not figure out what was going on with her).

They also made one time use of love charm effect on student to lust after one disgusting looking old janitor who paid alot bucks get school hotty as his bitch. It was so good that the charmed student went to SAME magic club ask magic charm of love to the janitor because she toughted janitor had losted intrest on her and she was desperate XD.

DreadD

Hoo boy... You know, it would not surprise me to discover that it's actually the prequal or something to the H-Game...

And I'm surprised by the lack of tentacles, usually when I hear about Bible Black that follows shortly...  I will confess, I copped a number of the spells from the game too >_>  Heh.

Xillen

Actually, the H-Game and Series are sort of in a parallel universe. They involve the same main characters (but a few different sidecharacters) and the events are pretty similar, though in a different order of course. Also, the game of course non-linear, while the series are, making then quite different, depending on the choices you make.

DreadD

Really?  Because, well...  None of the events described happened in the game I played.  Are there others besides La noche de Walpurgis?  As it seems to happen about 13 years after the original "club" gathered...

Xillen

La Noche Walpurgis is the main series, that takes 6 episodes. The game goes parallel with the series.

There is Origins, that takes place before that, showing the original witchclub, and explains how Reika Kitami got to be who she is. This is the one containing the tentacle scene.

New Testament continues a couple of years after La Noche Walpurgis, focusing on Imari.

And then there's Only, which seem to be a bundle of scenes without much background around the main characters from both the series and the game. For example, there's a submission scene about Minase's sister, who doesn't actually appear in the series, only in the game.

Videospirit

This one sounds interesting.

DreadD

Well, if you're interestead, just PM me your character idea and we can... Get started ^_^