Super/Smallville (M looking for F characters) [UN]

Started by Arkaniel, January 25, 2011, 05:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

Super

I have a craving to be playing Superman.

There are various possibilities.

One would be a long roleplay similar to the television show Smallville. That means a gradually building origins stories, new looks on all the heroes and villains we intend to incorporate and a strong focus on not only the superpowers aspect, but also on how the personal life of our characters is affected. This means their studies, their romances, their career, keeping the secret, hard as it is in this day and life, and trying to find the best in themselves to make a stand against injustice.

I would be playing Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman, based slightly on a combination of the comic book mythos, as well as the reimagined parts added in Smallville. I would also take care of plenty of side characters, like other heroes, villains and so on. You can play anyone you like, ranging from an inventive, though completely ordinary human female, like Lois, Lana or Chloe, to a heroine, like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Black Canary, Huntress, Power Girl, Star Girl, etc… (heroine preferred, though feel free to alter them to your tastes, making them more original) Multiple characters would also be good, though we each probably stick to only one main character.

-

Alternate realities and dimensional travel:

1) Superman ending up in the Marvel world at its darkest (like in the X-men movies), where mutants are trying to stay hidden, people with powers aren’t accepted (Spiderman) and so on. He could join up with the X-men, meet the fantastic four, help a reforming Black Cat or meet Spidergirl or Spiderwoman. Anything is possible. Again, I am aiming for a long term roleplay, involving lots of action, multiple plotlines and characters and so forth. You can pick to play anyone from the Marvel verse.

2) Another possibility: A different Superman ending up in a world were ‘their’ superman died. (For example, a powerful, more tested Smallville Clark Kent after season 9 ending up in the world of Lois&Clark or the Justice League Unlimited verse. Or perhaps he ends up in the movieverse world, where the original Superman doesn’t return. Five years have gone by, the world is a darker place. Their equivalent of 9/11 happened. Other heroes have risen up, but they are lacking guidance, they are missing the inspiration and hope given by that first superman. Here, my Clark Kent ends up, one that is unfamiliar with the idea of bringing hope and justice in a bright blue and red spandex suit.

-

Anyone interested, please PM me. I am looking for creative writers, females preferably, though anyone able to play a good female is welcome. No one-liners. In fact, two paragraphs is the absolute minimum per post. I am not looking for daily posts, though more than once a week is always welcome.

On a side note: sexually, everything is open for discussion, though sex will not be the major focus of this story.

Gladiator0161

Hello there Arkaniel,

I am interested in your rp ideas, specifically the one based off of the TV show Smallville because I'm a big fan of that series, it's much more realistic and adds to the comics I think. I especially like the 1st option where Super-Man ends up in the Marvel Universe, because I've been having a craving for something along those lines.

I'd be willing to play multiple characters as well. I can play Black Cat, Spider-Man, Hulk (not really a big fan but, he's easy enough), Iron Fist, Cyclops, Wolverine, Moon Knight, Iron Man, Nova, Mrs. Marvel, Robin, Bat-Man, Wonder-Woman, Green Arrow and Black Canary. I can also help out with villains by playing Lex Luthor, King Pin, Scorpion, Carnage, Doctor Octopus, Electro and Shocker.