News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ara's Ideas....(F Looking for M)

Started by ArabellaT, March 16, 2011, 01:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArabellaT

Hello! I'm Ara.

I am seeking a semi-literate (at least a paragraph or two) role play partner. I only role play with males, no offense ladies.

I always play submissive characters, so I need someone whose willing to play a more dominant role.

I'm looking for long term role play with lots of drama, romance, etc. I don't want a short role play because those just get boring. Be creative.

Here are some of my idea's:

Bond's

Werewolves were always mystical beasts, that changed on the full moon, fed off of humans, and humans could be turned by just a claw. However, all that is false. Werewolves can turn into wolves whenever they want, it takes more than a claw scratch to turn a human, and they feed off of animals like deer, and others. They also form bonds with humans, or other werewolves, making them mates. The bond is strong, the werewolf can feel it pulling it towards the other person. However a human is less likely to feel the bond, but they still feel the attraction. Werewolves have been kept secret for years upon years.
So what happens when the alpha male bonds with a young human female.
(We can work out the details on where they meet, how they meet and other things in a private message.

Blood   (Based off of true blood)

Vampires have come out of the coffin for years now, ever since they created synthetic human blood. Fighting for rights, and creating business'. Silver burns then, the son slowly burns them, the older they are the faster and the stronger they get. Even with synthetic blood, they still love to feed off humans, and some are killed, but some live. Certain vampires also keep humans as pets.
Shape shifters can change shape into any animal, at any point. The thing is that they leave their clothes behind when they do. Each shape shifter has a go to shape, the one they always go to first. And to be able to become that animal, they have to imprint on a live one.
So what happens when a female shape shifter and a male vampire collide, will they kill each other, or will something more come out of it?

I also like:
Random Encounters
Zombie Apocolypse
Superheros
Sister/Brother
college student / Professor

and I am totally willing to listen to your idea's too, so just PM me and we can see were it goes.

Drax

Arabella - I responded to the Professor / Student post with a pm, can you confirm receipt/reply, thanks
My Absences

21 May - May be less around over the next few days as moving house and a lack of internet might restrict.

On's and Off's

Should be able to post at least once per week and its often far more frequent

ArabellaT

Update: Added a few more senarios and some idea's. Always up for new ideas for role plays!

jewperhero

Incestuous Love sounds interesting.

ArabellaT

Took down a few and added in some more plots. :D

ArabellaT

Changed the scenarios, restructured the whole first post, added in some more idea's