Interest for Justice League of the Apokolips? (JLA Superhero)

Started by Fetwick, February 21, 2013, 03:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fetwick

Justice League of Apokolips

I had an idea for a small group of B-class leaguers surviving in a post Apokolips takeover from Darkseid. It starts off when Oa has fallen by a sleeper agent of Darkseid who corrupts the battery and thus destroys the planet and it's guardians rending all power rings useless. The remaining original six (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and the Flash) are strategically killed. Things then turn from bad to worse as the watchtower is obliterated, eliminating most of the earth's best chance to stop the inevitable invasion. More die in the battle that ensues until they are exterminated or enslaved.

My idea is that it takes place five years after the invasion and a new league has formed after their resistance efforts have been foiled around the globe. They decide to reform the Justice League and go on a suicide mission to stop the source at the heart of Metropolis. I was thinking that 4-7 members consisting of a motley crew of Green Arrow, Black Canary, Zatanna, Hawkman, Shazam, The Atom, or Batgirl. With Arrow or Canary acting as team leader. They've set up a base in the old Batcave and are now plotting their first attack against Darkseid. By freeing the captured Billy Batson, who they use to power certain parts of the city with one simple word... Shazam!

That's pretty much the basis for the idea I had. If you want me to lead, I'll play Arrow, otherwise I'll probably just fill in as Shazam or Hawkman. Any takers?

Fetwick

Actually I could very much see that as a possibility. With her being one of the few who were enslaved and then made a general to watch over Metropolis as one of Darkseid's trusted bodyguards.