Lord and Lady of Castle Dhampir [Dhampir and/or Vampire RP]

Started by thebobmaster, October 05, 2016, 08:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

The castle has been in the hands of the Terani family for a while. In fact, the lords and ladies of Castle Velar have ruled for 300 years without the castle spending any time in another family's reign. Of course, not all members of the family are invested in reigning at all times. Some members of the family defend their land, and at least one seems to spend an inordinate amount of time in the library or in the field researching...something. It's not clear what they are researching, and questioning authority is rarely a wise idea. Still the servants wonder: What are they hiding, and what are they looking for?

The general idea I have for this story is for two of the children (well, children in comparison to the lord and lady of the castle) to be dhampirs. The mother is human, the father vampiric. What are they researching? Simply put, a way to convert themselves to full vampirism, and therefore be in position to take over as rulers should something unfortunate happen to their parents.

However, this is merely a plot skeleton, the frame of the story. The actual details can be worked out between myself and any potentially interested partners, as I find letting the story develop organically makes for more interesting stories for me to participate in.

I would like this RP to be on the darker side, and any limits will be more defined by my partner than myself, as there is virtually nothing I feel uncomfortable writing, outside of what is banned by the site rules. If you are interested in this idea, please either post or message me.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

thebobmaster

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!