Ideas for the Lunar

Started by Josietta, January 06, 2011, 02:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

LunarSage>  In the SB, we talked of doing a RP together. So what do you think? Werewolves? Vampires? Firefly? Cyberpunk? Zombie Apocalypse?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LunarSage

Hmmmm... I like me some werewolves and vampire, but from what you said, the other game (Las Vegas) is going to have a lot of that, so let's do a zombie story! 

How does this work?  I'm less familiar with free-form RP than I am PbP games with TT systems, but I'm willing to learn.  Is one person playing "the world" as the "GM" or ST" basically or is it truly collaborative?  How many characters would each of us be playing? 

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Josietta

As a PbP, One on One story you can play as many or as little characters you want. We could both play the same NPC in different posts if we wanted or needed to. Its really all in all just a collaborative writing in which two writers are writing an over all story. You'd have your own "star" of the show and I'd have my own, naturally, but with background and NPCS.. we could hash it out over time or we could just roll with it and write it as it comes. Either way we'd need to have an understanding of what limits the other person has and what each other would be okay and not okay with taking control of. That would go hand in hand with the character and the content.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

Ok... how about this?  A zombie outbreak has happened while a cruise ship is at sea.  The ship picks up a lifeboat of someone who's been bitten, the crew of the ship unaware that the outbreak has occurred yet.  Then as the bitten person slowly begins infecting the crew, the story progresses from there.  Or wait, what if the ship was at port and most of the passengers/crew were out on land when zombies started making their way onto the ship and the captain ordered that the ship pull away from port, saving the lives of those aboard but dooming those on land.

I've never been on a cruise before, but that setting sounds very interesting.

Josietta

Yes!!  I love that idea! The second one. they could fish for food if their supplies ran low right?  How many people were you thinking of? Like maybe 4 PCs seach? and then a handful of NPC crew types?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

Sounds awesome!  I wonder, can the thread get moved later to the adult section if we wanna continue after I'm approved?

LunarSage

....if I get approved that is.  *hopes*

Josietta

Yes. The mods can move threads to appropriate places. So if you get approved and we want to continue this, it can be moved over. In the meantime we just need to keep it at a PG13 level, ie no sex, gore, etc. Think in terms of movie ratings.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

No gore for a zombie game?  Heh, maybe we should just wait until I'm approved for this one.

Josietta

If you aren't comfortable venturing into zombieland without spilling the gore and vore then by all means we can do something different.  Is there something in mind that sparks your fire? Something fantastical maybe? Werewolves maybe?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

I do like me some werewolves.  What were you thinking?  I'll tell you what... I'll come up with the details about the zombie cruise story later if you can come up with a rough werewolf idea that we can flesh out together.   :-)

Sound like a plan?

Josietta

Sounds good to me! Lemme think it over and i'll write an idea here and we can start a thread soon after i hope

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

Quote from: Josietta on January 07, 2011, 07:23:43 PM
Sounds good to me! Lemme think it over and i'll write an idea here and we can start a thread soon after i hope

*Eagerly awaits said RP*