Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

I am well, thank you. And hope your day has proved exciting...

OrchidofDarkness

Well i did watch a beautiful sunrise today but right now things are going a tad slow since I am still trying to wake up lol
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

blue bunny sparkle

maybe you need a little extra to help wake you up?

OrchidofDarkness

I am thinking so -smiles- Wow its already afternoon here and the coffee still is not working -sighs-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

TheLegionary

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

SummerWhispers

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

blue bunny sparkle

SummerWhispers

Good morning, we seem to be almost opposites, sunny beach and night dweller.

Autumn52

Hello Summer. I want to thank you for all the lovely pictures you have posted around E. They are awesome as are you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Good morning Xandi.  I hope you have a fun Saturday.

Autumn52

Good Morning Mr. B, I hope you have a nice Saturday too.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

blue bunny sparkle

Mr Bigglesworth

Hmmm, *Runs fingers along arms leading to hands covering his eyes* - Why only Blue Bunny's skin can be so soft!

blue bunny sparkle

Mr Bigglesworth

blue bunny sparkle

The wary, untrusting ones... I don't know why...?

*shifty eyes* hmmm Mr. B... want a piece of candy?

Mr Bigglesworth