Vampire the Masquerade Interest Check [Closed/Full]

Started by Blythe, May 11, 2013, 05:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

*whispers* You can try to battle the pack priest for dominance if you want.

Re Z L

Quote from: Blythe on May 26, 2013, 10:53:25 PM
*whispers* You can try to battle the pack priest for dominance if you want.

Battling an Assamite doesn't sound like it would be in my best interest  ;D

Though maaaaaybe...  ;-)
A&A

Blythe

The Ductus position is available, though. It would be possible for us to introduce a Ductus, if you would be interested in that role, assigned to the pack by the Templar overseeing things.

Although it comes with it's own interesting pitfalls and serious problems. I only recommend it for someone familiar with Sabbat-play and is very open to bloodshed.

RubySlippers

Okay if I do the Revenant, what exactly does the pack need in a daytime and night time associate of the Pack. She will know her place.

Blythe

We have a Ventrue antitribu who handles the financial affairs of the Pack. It's likely he requires someone to act as his eyes, ears, and even hands during the daytime when he needs to be involved in businesses that only function during those hours.

Blythe

UPDATE: I will not fill the empty slots for a couple of days, at least. A player new to WoD has expressed in joining, but to be sure things are fair before this person submits the same quality CS as everyone else for consideration (available in the first post), I need to send this person some information about WoD to make things fair.

Re Z L

Quote from: Blythe on May 26, 2013, 11:38:46 PM
The Ductus position is available, though. It would be possible for us to introduce a Ductus, if you would be interested in that role, assigned to the pack by the Templar overseeing things.

Although it comes with it's own interesting pitfalls and serious problems. I only recommend it for someone familiar with Sabbat-play and is very open to bloodshed.

Yea I thought you were missing one, so I went back to check.  I played one long long ago--a Salubri AT--and wouldn't mind doing it again...  I'd have to brush up a bit.

At the moment I'm heavily leaning towards Toreador AT (if that tells you anything about my open-ness to bloodshed ;D).
A&A

Blythe

A Toreador AT would be fine.

It should be noted, by all of you that have expressed interest, that I automatically reject CSes you post here if the player submitting it has not confirmed their understanding of the rules in the manner I requested in my first post.

RubySlippers

Okay a daytime face for the Pack, likely needs to be socially gifted and reasonably intelligent but not uppity.

I have an idea will submit a basic concept as per your rules with the appropriate header today later on.

Re Z L

super secret spoiler message
Squigglebutt!

Alice
Punk Rock Siren
12th Generation Toreador Antitribu

Background:
Originally from Los Angeles, she was brought into the fold by a young and ultimately naive Toreador neonate while she was on tour with her band.  The goth-punk guitarist was spotted while she was playing and performing back up vocals, which easily grabbed the rapt attention of the neonate.  He was not entirely prepared for the woman he'd granted the gift of vampirism to.

The loss of humanity, the sense of conscience and normal human emotion was enough to fracture the minds of those already perfectly sane, and for those already bordering on the fringes of human morality it was enough to plunge them into an abyss.  Sex, drugs, and rock and roll was enough to distract her from her own darker desires when warm blood still pumped through her veins, but when those pleasures suddenly meant much less, her whole world got turned on its ear.

She was quickly bored of her sire and lured him away on a trip to Tiajuana after her band had finished playing in San Diego.  What would have proved to be a night full of lust and blood, turned out to be only half-true.  What began as empty sex ended in brutal diablerie after hours of torment.  Dissatisfied with the still empty feeling within she slew the rest of her band-mates in the same evening. The bloodshed was enough to attract the attention of the police the next day, as well as the Sabbat.

Her recruitment went easily for her at first, it was a simple way for her to disappear and get away from the authorities, but the harsh realities of being a member of the Sabbat set in quickly.  Like a blade, she was tempered by the fires that the Sabbat subjected her too until her edge became as sharp as it was beautiful.  She lost the path of humanity in those days and found herself among the Nihilists, searching for meaning in the unlife beyond meaningless grasping onto her past, mortal life and its empty morality.

She moved from place to place quickly over the next few years until she eventually ended up in New York.  She spends her time now doing as the Sabbat directs her to while also hosting a radio show in the evenings, under an alternate identity, just before dusk.  Her haven has a modest sound studio which she broadcasts from.  She's tapped into the various local music scenes in the city and goes to a number of different concerts when she can.

Personality:
Sweet and personable one minute, conniving sociopath the next.  If anything consistent could be said about her it is that she enjoys keeping people off-balance, either through causing them discomfort (mentally, spiritually, or physically) or by doing things that they do not expect.  A creature of extremes, she seeks a balance to her life through living on edges--the torrential winds of a hurricane surrounding the balanced and calm eye.

To packmates she is loyal, though she can be somewhat disturbing to those with delicate sensibilities.  She prioritizes her pack before most any other cause, and while she holds their best interests in mind, what she thinks is in their best interests isn't always necessarily what the individuals might think is in their best interest.

To friends she can seem aloof, or distinctly obsessive.  Her flirtations are dangerous propositions, bordering somewhere between pain and pleasure.  She plays on the fears and vices of her allies in ways that she feels will test them and strengthen them.  Keeping them off balance helps prepare them for the strange events that may yet come.

Similarly, to neutral parties she can seem either disinterested, or madly inquisitive.  Most neutral parties fall into one of two categories:  "practice", or "perfect".  Practice are people who have little redeeming value in her mind (a category that many mortals fall into), and can safely be used to practice any mischivous or diabolical ideas she has--be it as simple as public feeding, or as devasating as flaying them alive.  Perfect category peoples are for her to hone and develop, either into loyal followers or into agents of chaos.  The latter category are typically expendable resources in her mind, otherwise they would belong in the friends or packmate categories.

Enemies rarely get to see any real face behind the porcelain masque of macabre desire.  To them she is a monster and little else beside.  Similar to neutral people, she treats these people in one of two ways, either as obstacles to overcome, or challenges to convert closer to her way of thinking.

Appearance:
Always fashionable, but never appropriate.  Her clothes range from gothic, to grunge, to punk, to high society, typically skirting on extremes.  Her hair also changes frequently, though it's natural color is black and is kept short.  Her eyes are a sapphire blue, her skin a deathly pale due to her undead nature, lips painted red or pink or blue or any other color of the spectrum.  Her slim, well-proportioned body is covered with a number of tattoos, most prominently a jade dragon that wraps around her left leg, up over her torso, across her back and down her right arm.  Her piercings are fewer than one might expect, sporting an array on each ear and a single bar through her right eyebrow.

Quote:
"You never know the value of something until its been taken away."

Kinks:
Not much is really off of the table for me.  MxM isn't really something I enjoy, but it doesn't bother me.  Scat and the like are not negotiable.  Anything else is probably fine, if you're not sure you can PM me about it first.
A&A

Blythe

Just wanted to let all of you know I'm not neglecting this. I'm still info-gathering for someone, and I've got the flu, so I'm very slow at the moment. Might be another few days before I fill the slots.

Re Z L

Quote from: Blythe on May 29, 2013, 01:40:01 AM
Just wanted to let all of you know I'm not neglecting this. I'm still info-gathering for someone, and I've got the flu, so I'm very slow at the moment. Might be another few days before I fill the slots.

No worries, feel better!
A&A

Wargtass

I'm a bit under the weather too and still pressing onwards in my work-field. Harbor-patrol doesn't help my cold along, no matter how many mil-issue scarfs I wear...  :-(
O/O

Pentagious666

would a super fucked up Tzimesce be out of line, I have a plan that is quit different then your typical Tzimesce.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Blythe

Keep in mind that several people have shown interest, and within one day I will be filling at least 2 slots. If I take any more, it will be because I've been impressed as hell by a CS.

There is one player playing a Tzimisce, and another player is applying to be one as well, so while I will read another Tzimisce sheet, we are getting full up on them.

InDeCiSive

Ahh that I am only newly approved and haven't played a VtM game in YEARS.  I am going to pop some corn and watch the action though.

Blythe

One slot is now filled: Pumpkin Seeds, who sent me her sheet and confirmation of rules via PM, is approved.

I have not yet decided the last slot.

bubby

Blythe

Bubby, CS approved. Welcome aboard!

Now....one other CS got my attention. I'm going to go ahead and approve this CS as well. Re Z L, welcome aboard as well. *whispers* Also, I like Toreador!

Slots are now full. Thank you to all who showed interest. If a slot becomes available again, I will PM one of you.

AndyZ

Rawk!  Can't wait to see what the others are playing.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Pentagious666

alright, darn I just had a really nasty and depraved tzimesce in mind, but it's not so much fun if everyone else does tzimesce.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Blythe

This interest check is listed as closed, Pentagious. I do thank you fr your interest.