Looking for a dragoness

Started by Retsu, June 09, 2014, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retsu

While the idea below is still open, I am now looking for RPs that involve all kinds of dragoness; however, I would prefer that the pairing either be Furry(any species) x Dragoness or human x dragoness. I do not want to play the submissive role entirely, but I will play a switch character to another switch. I have no solid ideas as of yet, but I'm sure some will come in time.

I doubt that I am going to get a ton of bites for this one, but there is no harm in trying at least.

This is actually an old RP that I did last year on another site. The person I was playing with suddenly just disappeared without a trace, so there wasn't much that I could do to find them. Anyway, the plot we had done was yes, a smut RP, but it was just a wee bit different than most. In this, I played a knight who had gone on a quest for treasure as the ruling queen of his kingdom was a greedy one, but she did adore my character. We never really got to expand on her much besides her introduction, but I think it would be interesting on how she would play out with what comes next.

MC finds a cave high in the mountains where he expects to have to slay a big scary beast, but instead he finds a special dragoness. What makes her so special? Well, not only does she have fur instead of scales, but she also the last of her kind. They had all been captured by humans and turned into sex pets as these dragons were capable of using speech, were highly submissive if you got them aroused, and they could even be bred by humans. They have since been banned from being sex slaves after the humans found out how endangered their species was, but my character still takes her anyway. I should also mention that she did have multiple pairs of breasts, but it certainly isn't required if you don't like it. Another thing is that she is not an anthro and is actually a full on dragon; however, I will be okay with an anthro if you don't want to play as a quadruped dragon.

It sounds like a sloppy idea, but I am just writing from memory here. All you really need to know is this. MC finds dragon, dragon is a female and has fur instead of scales, can be an anthro or quadruped(depending on your taste), has multiple pairs of breasts or a single pair of breasts(again, depending on your taste), she is highly submissive when aroused, and she has a full grasp of human speech.

EDIT: A twist I got from this from another is that all dragons will and can submit to a human, but said human needs to prove that they are worthy of being submitted to. Either through some sort of task or overpowering the dragon and giving them the sex of a lifetime. It's been fun so far and I could take another.

Retsu

30 day bump and because I added a slight twist. It doesn't add a whole lot, but I am still wanting to get at least one taker.

Retsu

Bump. Now looking for more than my previous idea.