Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaLilith22

I wanted so bad to mention that you had tried to make a deal with me as well for proof as to why that alone isn't suspicious but dead people can't talk so I kept my yap shut. Good job I only suspected you for like an hour of real world time, though that might be due to my inexperience... *steals a piece of Madame's popcorn*

Ceralilly

Floats across the floor to the dead players party area...I told y'all It was me soon. ;-P
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

AffablyEvil

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Ceralilly

Quote from: AffablyEvil on May 01, 2015, 12:30:51 PM
RIP indeed. =/

I know now to keep my eyes on my tea...but karma is...as karma does....;-P

I love this!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Remiel

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 01, 2015, 11:59:30 AM

Floats across the floor to the dead players party area...I told y'all It was me soon. ;-P

Come join us in the Ghosts' Lounge!  All the fashionable people are doing it.  Apparently, being dead is the "in" thing this year.

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 01, 2015, 01:34:14 PM
Free popcorn for all the ghosts!

Omnomnom

There should totes be a ghost room
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Ceralilly

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 01, 2015, 01:34:14 PM
Free popcorn for all the ghosts!

*Noms away at the endless popcorn pile*...Yeaaaah Baby...;-P

Quote from: Remiel on May 01, 2015, 01:23:48 PM
Come join us in the Ghosts' Lounge!  All the fashionable people are doing it.  Apparently, being dead is the "in" thing this year.

I do tend to have a lot of...style..;-P Naw I loved this game, and can't wait to start up again!

Verasaille

Guy, you cannot come into the ghosts room! We need a live GM... ;D

Don't worry guys, I have a feeling I might be under suspicion now. Dang it Remi! You led me astray!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Verasaille on May 01, 2015, 03:16:11 PM
Guy, you cannot come into the ghosts room! We need a live GM... ;D

Don't worry guys, I have a feeling I might be under suspicion now. Dang it Remi! You led me astray!!

I think there are plenty still fooled Vera ;-P

Hehehee

xoxo

Galactic Druid

/finds it just a little amusing the ghosts are the more active group...

persephone325

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 01, 2015, 03:47:42 PM
/finds it just a little amusing the ghosts are the more active group...

Cause they don't have to stress about finding the vampires and wolves! They don't have to live in constant fear of being killed anymore! XD
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Madame Professor

Haunting the village is fun! And there is popcorn.

You are just jealous of all the ghostly fun, Perse. And the popcorn. :P
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

yugi006

This game is turning out better than I expected.

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

persephone325

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 01, 2015, 04:56:57 PM
Haunting the village is fun! And there is popcorn.

You are just jealous of all the ghostly fun, Perse. And the popcorn. :P

lol I actually have movie theater popcorn right next to me. XD Saw the new Avengers movie today. ^^
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

persephone325

^^ It was great. I really enjoyed it.

Sometimes I wonder if Joss Whedon has some sort of
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
death quota to fill in his movies... >.>

That was the only part that really annoyed me. >.<
I don't know.

Madame Professor

It was rather good. But I know what you mean. I would say more... but spoilers...

AffablyEvil

Indeed, it annoys me how he does that kinda stuff sometimes... but he is Joss Whedon so he might feel obligated.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

persephone325

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 01, 2015, 08:34:01 PM
It was rather good. But I know what you mean. I would say more... but spoilers...

Quote from: AffablyEvil on May 01, 2015, 08:59:19 PM
Indeed, it annoys me how he does that kinda stuff sometimes... but he is Joss Whedon so he might feel obligated.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I won't lie, though. I did cry a bit because it made me really sad. :-(
I don't know.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: AffablyEvil on May 01, 2015, 08:59:19 PM
Quote from: persephone325 on May 01, 2015, 09:23:37 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I won't lie, though. I did cry a bit because it made me really sad. :-(
Oh my god, if you guys just gave me a partial spoiler for a movie I'm not seeing until tomorrow, I swear I will kill you both the following night phase and make it look like a random attack.

Verasaille

I won't give any spoilers! I swear...