News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Nim's cravings

Started by Nim, July 14, 2011, 10:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

1st on the list is a tale of Vampires (Of the Anne Rice Variety)

The story premise being the Female Vampire is looking to create her first "child".  The reason/reasons for this desire are open for discussion in PM's.  I of course will be playing the the figure of the Female vampires interest.  (I play both Male and Female roles so either will be fine with me.)

Time periods or era can also be discussed in PM's in order to find an Era of mutual interest.

Looking for a partner who can be happy with posting rates of any where between 1-4 days.  I say this because RL gets to be a royal pain at times and I can't always post daily as much as I would like to do so.

I'm also looking for someone who likes to write 2 or more paragraphs per posting. 

I'm also open to other Story ideas dealing with Vampires but as a general rule my Vampire Characters tend to be modeled off of those written about by Anne Rise.

2nd on the list is a tale of forbidden love shared between twins.

The twins (M/F) have always been extremely close helping each other through what ever life threw in their path.  Including giving each other comfort when one or the other has had a relationship that has gone bad. 

As the story opens they are both now college students sharing a small two bedroom apartment off campus.  One or the other (Depending on what is decided via pms)  Has just had one of the worst relationships ever driving him or her into their siblings arms.  As comfort is both given and received one of the twins shares a deep dark secret that he/she has always held close to their own heart.  The fact they love the other not only as a sibling but  truly loves him/her. 
(Ideas or variations on this idea are welcome.

Other Pairings of interest F/F  Details or ideas for these stories up for discussion in PM's

1. Camp staff member (f)/18 year (f) old last year at camp

2. Best friends one of which has had a secret crush on the other for a very long time

3. Country gal meets City gal (away at college)

If interested please contact me here or by PM if you prefer.

Thank you for taking the time to take a peak at my latest cravings.

~Nim~

Nim

Updated with new ideas and re opened previous taken RP.

Nim

All my previous ideas are still valid and stories that I would be interested in playing in but here I would like to add a "New-Old" idea.  It is a game I came up with years ago and have played with a few different partners with various degrees of success.  However having said that I really love the idea I really have a craving of giving it another try.

Because the scope of this game has the potential of being very large with multiple time eras and characters (therefore I am looking for a long term partner for this game) this game requires a writing partner who is willing to not only play multiple roles but also willing to play both male and female roles.

Now for the good stuff...

The premiss for the story is a God and Goddess who have been eternally deeply in love with one another.  Until one day some of the other gods and goddess's who are extremely jealous of this love band together and drive them apart.  They are cast back upon the Earth with no memories of one another.  Instead a deep hatred of the other has been implanted in their minds to the point where the will actually fight with one another. 

The gods and goddess's however did not have enough combined powers to take away the god like powers of the couple so neither can be killed.  They can however be injured to the point of incapacitation for several years at a time but only by each other.  If they happen to stumble upon each other in what ever time period of the Earth they happen to be in.  IE... prehistoric earth with a Jean Auel flare (Children of the earth series)  to any other era of the past or future.  Including fantasy realms that may or may not have occurred on our on Earth.

In each era both the God and Goddess fall in love with new partners.  As role playing partners we will be playing each others partners.  As well as any supporting characters needed to make each of their realities as real as possible.

Now for the the fun part... occasionally these two feel each others presence  and will actively seek the other out and either start a physical confrontation with the other or work towards destroying what ever relationship they are in. 

Eventually the God and Goddess begin to regain memories of each other via dreams or feelings they have when they encounter each other.  Once their memories are completely restored the God and Goddess reunite and join together in getting vengeance on those who have torn them apart. 

Of course there will always be gods and goddess's who either try to aid or keep them apart.  This can happen in any Era they may happen to be in. 

I know this game is really involved that's why I said it is a long term game designed for players how truly enjoy a game with tons of plot and story along with the bit of smut or loving that can come from any relationships.

If you are interested in this game plot please PM me with your interest.  Thank you for your time in reading my idea for a story.  I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.   

Nim

Returning after a long absence from E.  Am now ready to wipe the dust off my mind crack my knuckles and get back to writing which I have truly missed.  At this point I'm not adding any new idea's for stories, but if you have an idea that you think I might like either from past experience of writing with me or after reading my on's and off's Please feel free to send me a PM.

Nevaeh

Wow you are back?  *blinks*  And not even a hey you.. *sticks my tongue out*  Welcome back Nim.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Nim

Thanks Nevaeh its good to be back.  I hadn't gotten that far into trying to find my old friends yet but I'm glad to see your still here.  If your up for it I wouldn't mind going back to our old stories or perhaps starting something new altogether depending on how you feel about it. 

good to hear from you ~hugs~

Nevaeh

I think it would have to be something new Nim, not sure I can pick them up again after such a long time. 

But I am more then willing to discuss something with you, go with an idea you might have.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Vampricprincessty

Oh my! Nim is that really you?!  It's been so long!

Nim

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on August 10, 2016, 10:42:00 PM
Oh my! Nim is that really you?!  It's been so long!

~Grins~  Yes tis really me and yes it has been a very long time.  Shoot me a PM perhaps we can talk about a story plot.  Good to see that your still around!

Nim

I'm truly not trying to give a bump to this thread, but I am still looking for a writing partner who is serious about writing and willing to put more thought into a post besides just a paragraph.  If you like one of my ideas please let me know, but if you have your own idea's and are looking for a dedicated writing partner please send me a pm with any ideas you might have.  I'm open to almost anything that involves more than just basic thought to reply to.

Sasha

I found my way back in .....smiles. I might have a few ideas to consider . 

Nim

Quote from: Sasha on August 21, 2016, 10:36:38 PM
I found my way back in .....smiles. I might have a few ideas to consider .

Yay!!!!  I'm looking forward to hearing those ideas that you have cooking up in that creative mind of yours.  Good to see you back.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I think I have ideas, for considering too!

Welcome back Nim!

Nim

Thank you lil T.  Its good to see that you are still here on E.