News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Nightfall's Garden of Depravity

Started by NightfallRose, March 28, 2024, 03:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightfallRose

Introduction

Hello, I'm Rose. I've been roleplaying on E for a little over a decade now on and off due to some personal health concerns mental and physical. I suppose to be transparent in things I'm comfortable sharing I was diagnosed with severe ADHD since I was in elementary school and am on zero meds to treat it currently. It has a heavy effect on my life, and my posting rate on E. I can post multiple times a day on multiple stories one week and then suddenly it takes me a week between posts. My A/A page will hopefully be useful in letting people know where I'm at and what to expect when it comes to posting rate at any given time. If that's not too off putting, then I hope if one of my ideas, or my collection of kinks is of interest to you, you'll reach out through PMs.

Writing Style

I generally write in the third person, though I've some interest in writing in the first person. Length wise that I write is at an absolute minimum is two paragraphs, one to respond to whatever I'm replying to, and then my actions to move the story forward. More often I generally put out four to six paragraphs but somewhat dependent on what's happening in the story. With enough detail to work off of I can typically write more, upwards of ten paragraphs on some occasions. I would say I'm either semi literate to literate when it comes to my writing style. I generally work off what my partner gives me. If I get two paragraphs I'll give two back, and so on. I generally prefer equal parts smut, and plot. But that can be dependent on the plot I'm writing.

Short O/O
Ons
Power Dynamics- I put this first as I think the others, BDSM, Torture, and degrading/humiliation kinks all stem from Power Dynamics. Master/Slave, Teacher/Student, Boss/Employee, etc all things that interest me. I've learned I'm a switch, with a small tendency towards submissive. I adore a good story where I can play around with power dynamics, how would I think or feel about it on both sides.
Romance
BDSM
Torture- Generally the worse you treat my characters the better I feel. Not applicable to every story I'm in.
Degrading/Humiliation- I love when my characters are publicly humiliated, or degraded in public or in private.
Offs
Diaper play- Not for me.
Vore- Again not for me.

As of 3/28/2024 3:13am, I am selectively seeking 1-2 partners for my current cravings.

Current Cravings

The Hotel's Rules- MxF Women, and society at large understood that rules needed to be followed and sometimes women deserved corporal punishment to ensure that those rules are followed properly. It was for their own good and they could be fearful, feel the punishment is unfair, but in the end all that mattered was that they submitted and learned their lesson. The next lesson would not be so polite. Now this leads us to the current issue. MC(F) has failed to follow the rules, perhaps accidently stayed out past the Hotel's curfew in the pool, littered in the lobby accidently, hadn't followed the dress code, maybe even was getting blamed for something she hadn't done. But order must be maintained, and even if she was innocent the only proper way to prove her innocence was through torture to prove to men and society that she hadn't been lying. It is your job as the police officer/Hotel staff to punish her, or help her prove her innocence. Or maybe you just wanted the chance at hearing some beautiful screams tonight before bed.
Inspiration
Main Kinks- Consensual Torture, and Power Dynamics
As a short term game, I'm okay with it being 70/30 Smut to plot, or even more heavily weighed towards smut. Long term, I'm more interested in a 50/50 Smut to Plot ratio. I would love to explore the mindset of a world where women are regularly punished publicly, and how it would be to navigate a society where you can be whipped for breaking the rules, even ones that are posted in the finest of prints, or maybe in bold letters and you agreed to them. But also a society where you believe its the way things should be. I am mainly interested in playing the woman in this story.

A Slave's Life- AxA They'd been sold off, far away from their home. There was no return, no rescue coming, and very little hope of escape. The only real path was moving forward was trying to do their best to remain alive, and mostly unharmed. But what would they do the first time they'd be used by their owner? Consent coerced by threat of punishment was still rape. No matter how they looked at it they didn't want to do it. But was it that much worse than being whipped? It left marks and hurt for days after. They still had nightmares of when they'd been placed in the box. The only opening the grate above, the rest was a 6 foot vertical concrete hole in the ground. They'd barely fit, unable to move or lean their weight anywhere else but their feet. It had taken several days to recover from that not that they were given much rest to do so.
Inspiration
Main Kinks- Master/Slave Power Dynamic, Torture and Humiliation Physical, and mental.
I'd probably only prefer to run this as a medium, or long term story. 40/60 smut to plot and perhaps even weighed more in favor of plot. The main draw for me is exploring the power dynamic and how someone would navigate it at least in a fictional written setting. Especially against a Master/Mistress who doesn't first go to corporal punishment as the answer to every disobedience.
Plot Prompts

Red Light- They'd called their safe word, and too caught up in the moment their Dom(me) hadn't stopped immediately. The trust between Sub and Dom(me) had been broken. Now what the hell were they supposed to do?

Elias