Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

Quote from: Niki315 on December 20, 2012, 08:47:05 PM

Name: Tensuke Kamira (Tensuke is her family name)
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Mars
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Weapon/Equipment:  Kamira has trained with many types of weapons, but her favorite is a two-handed sword she calls Fragrach.  She is also unparalleled with a longbow.
Turn Ons:  non-vanilla sex, forced sex and being raped, giving oral, biting and being bitten, chains and bondage, multiple partners, she is bisexual and finds foreign girls (non-Japanese) attractive
Fav. Color:  Red, Black, Silver
Fav. Food: Sashimi, Lobster, kobe beef, other expensive and decadent foods

Skills: 
Kamira has inherited a lot of talent from her family.  Her mother's passion for art and music was passed on, as well as the precognitive visions.  Kamira's understanding of the visions are very limited as she has not had the discipline to meditate on them.  Her father's love of cars has gotten her into racing at a young age.  Her father has also been a collecter of rare weapons, which she has had the opportunity to practice with.  She has an innate luck, possibly from her future sense that has given her great results from gambling.  The circles she tends to roll with have made her rather tough.  She can fight, but has very loose and undisciplined moves in hand to hand.  With a weapon, particularly her fragrach, she can be a force to be reckoned with.  She stays in shape to help her stay out of trouble.  She's stronger than she looks and can climb, run, jump, and swim to safety when necessary.

Physical Appearance:  A stunning beauty overall, her impressive bust tends to get the most attention.  She is rather tall for a Japanese girl, and has a slim, muscular physique.  Her hair is long reaching her lower back, similar to her mother's though Kamira's hair is much lighter in color.  She loves wearing racing clothes and sometimes wears motorcycle suits for protection.  Despite the fact that she goes to a private school, she modifies her uniform regularly, making it difficult for the teachers to keep her in check.

Senshi Attacks: 

Fire Soul -  The basic attack of the Senshi of Mars.  A torrent of flame is focused into a bolt of fire that can incinerate an enemy.  It is also very adaptable and can be combined with other attacks from other senshi.

Burning Sword - When Sailor Mars wishes, she can activate her Fire Soul directly onto the blade of a sword or other edged weapon.  The result is a weapon sheathed in flames that can burn enemies even when she misses them.

Passion Fire Crash - Fire is stored up into a massive conflagration around Sailor Mars.  When enough fire is ready, it splits into several beams of fire that separate from her and converge on her target.  The impact alone is considerably damaging, but the heat is unbearable and is intensified by Sailor Mars' emotion.

Scorching Wheel Consume - Sailor Mars holds her hand straight out an begins wrapping a flame around her wrist.  It spins faster and faster until finally she realeases it letting it loose onto the ground where it rolls toward her enemy at incredible speeds.

Mars Flame Sniper - An advanced attack belonging to the Senshi of Mars.  A bow and arrow made entirely out of flame appears in her hand and can fire accurately even across long distances.  While the bow is in her hands it enhances her vision allowing her to pick out a target's vulnerable spot at a range. In dire situations, multiple arrows can be shot from the bow simultaneously, but accuracy is sacrificed.

Weaknesses:  Kamira is stubborn and proud and will not back down from a challenge, even if she's outmatched.  She's also very reckless and wild making her extremely difficult to handle.  She's usually easily manipulated because of these traits, and can get herself into dangerous situations.  Because she is very undisciplined, she can catch small visions of the future in any flame she sees.  This makes her almost paranoid in some ways, though she tries not to show it.  Her dependence on GPS and other gadgets has left her stranded and lost on more than one occasion. Her eyesight is starting to get a little worse, but she refuses to have them corrected with glasses or contacts.  Only when she prepares her Flame sniper is her vision at a distance clear.  On the rare occasions when she is truly nervous, she becomes incredibly clumsy, another thing she inherited from her mother.

Background:  Kamira is the daughter of the former Sailor Senshi Sailor Mars, Hino Rei, and an executive for a vehicle production company, Tensuke Shinosuke.  Rei met him while working at an advertising company selling her music for a commercial.  The two hit it off and though they were never married, carried on as much like a family as they could.  Kamira spent a lot of time between Shinosuke's penthouse, Rei's apartment, and the shrine until she was sent to boarding school. 

Rei tried to be a part of her daughter's life knowing how hard growing up had been on her own, but Kamira rejected family almost completely.  Rei and Shinosuke did what they could, but Kamira was her mother's daughter through and through.  Her confidence and stubborn attitude made her stand out during her school years, eliciting all kinds of responses from teachers and principals.  Rei was often considered the Queen of her schools, and Kamira was too, but Kamira's peers feared her more than loved her.

Her father's interest in cars surfaced in her when she was about 12.  She would pay her way into street races to watch, and a few years later began to race in them as well.  She doesn't have her license yet, but she appears confident enough that frequently people mistake her for being older.  She has bought and modified a street racing car discreetly and is an up and comer on the underground circuit.  Many of the friends she has made on the racing scene have invited her to raves and exclusive clubs. Her range of contacts has become incredibly varied with the increase of her popularity.

Kamira's confidence has led her to accept some pretty shady bets in the past, and maybe due to her precognitive abilities, or just plain luck, she has come out ahead every time.  She has a private account where she keeps her winnings and is considering buying some instruments and starting a rock band with some of the cash she has accumulated.

*jaw drops* oh my god Mars is so sexy! <3

Neo Sailor Moon Approves!
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Laughing Hyena

*Takes a seat and opens the newspaper.* Well with Neo Sailor Mars being replaced this means I am set free as well since I was locked in place... which sucked. ^_^

Saphir

...Kokoro might go lezzy for Kamira XD Mars and Venus were very close in the Manga >.> <.<

Also posted to breathe life into the game thread. Happy Holidays~

Niki315

I do remember Mars and Venus being particularly close.  It might be fun to see that revisited in the next generation.  ^_^

And what do you mean about you being locked in place, LH?

Karasu

some people were RPing with certain people and that person didn't post.. Hence the lock.

Sessha

*Sigh* I guess if Kokoro goes lez that means it'll only be platonic between her and Ky.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Saphir

Quote from: Sessha on December 21, 2012, 06:33:20 PM
*Sigh* I guess if Kokoro goes lez that means it'll only be platonic between her and Ky.

Venus Penis Power may prevent it >.> <.<

Niki315

Oh, okay, I get it now.  For some reason I thought it was locked by the forum or something preventing posting you know?

And well, maybe just play it loose.  Have Venus be looking to experiment or something before deciding whether or not any other relationships are off the books.  I haven't even started yet. ^.o

Saphir

Quote from: Niki315 on December 21, 2012, 07:36:13 PM
Oh, okay, I get it now.  For some reason I thought it was locked by the forum or something preventing posting you know?

And well, maybe just play it loose.  Have Venus be looking to experiment or something before deciding whether or not any other relationships are off the books.  I haven't even started yet. ^.o

Haha....gotta take a few cars for a test drive before choosing the right one :3

Dorian Grandale

"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Sessha

Eh don't worry Dorian take your time making your character. It took me like three or four days to make mine.

Niki315

Quote from: Saphir on December 21, 2012, 07:45:02 PM

I would totally thumbs up that post if there was a system for that here.  ^_^

Niki315

So I had a question for those who already have characters.  What age are the new senshi?  There isn't an age section on the character sheet, and I was trying to get a feel for what age everybody would be.

Karasu

Niki315

Okay, so between 17-19?  That sounds good.  So now I need to determine my character's living situation and whether she's in high school or college.  Thanks for the help ^^

Karasu

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Sessha on December 21, 2012, 06:33:20 PM

Noes! My sweet Venus! ;_;

Niki315

Sessha

Karasu

Katra Alexion

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Saphir on December 21, 2012, 07:45:02 PM

Still love Venus and Kokoro's portrayal. Anyway my family suffered a disaster in the form of a bi lateral stroke that my father is recovering from. Forgive me for my tardiness.

Sessha

No that's perfectly acceptible LH. Family always comes first no matter what. I hope when I say this everyone can agree, but our prayers go out to your father and family for a safe and speedy recovery.

DarkNevaeh

Little late to posting this, please forgive me LH, but I hope things are getting better on your side of things and yes, as Sessha said, Real life, including family, always comes first.

Thoughts, prayers, hugs and brownies to all

Sessha

Hey I know it's been over a month since any posts were made to this game and I was wondering if there was still some interest in it?