I am alonly and need some people to play with :(

Started by rachels270692, June 07, 2015, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Hehe hey all the name is Rachel, but I also go by Risa. :D
Now then I am looking for a couple of groups to join and play in, now then I live in the uk so I may be hours a head or behind you all on where you live. That in mind I also go to university, but I am on everyday and for a long time to boot. :D

Anyway the games I am looking for, well anything to do with the following:
Fantasy
Sci fi
School
incest
family
warrior cats
wolves
bondage
master x slave
dark twisted ideas

and more i am very open to a lot of things and willing to try new things. :)
I am open to playing more then one person, and good from playing males and females and futas. I am open to all gender mixes MxM, MxF and FxF. Now then I like to play switches roles and sub, but I am willing to do dom as well but I am not the best at doms.
I am fine with any kind of fantasy, from light to high fantasy.

Well please post any groups here or pm me also feel free to ask me anything you may want to know I am always happy to chat. :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Muse

Well met, Rachel.  :) 

Do you ever play games with pen and paper style RPG systems?  Or just freeform? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

rachels270692

I am not sure what that is?
I have pet to play much on this site or in groups so I am learning about everything still
can you tell me what they mean?
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Chrystal

Just to be helpful, system games generally use character statistics such as speed, strength and agility, and are dice based to determine the results of player's actions with their characters. Freeform means that players post what they like within reason and by agreement with each other.

Some people here love system games and hate Freeform while others love Freeform and hate systems. Then there are the Biformatuals who will do it with either.

*Giggle*

Any way I hope that helps. I have a Sci Fi Freeform game that is starting soon. It might not be your thing but feel free to check it out.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230287.0

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

rachels270692

Thank you chrystal that is a big help :)

and I have never done the statistics way and it just sounds really confessing to me. So I will keep with the freeform one for now. :D

and i will check it out :)

Muse

*smiles* 

I don't have any freeforms starting right now, I'm afraid, but maybe we could do a one on one?  Let me review you ons and offs and see what I have to offer.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

rachels270692

that is ok :D
and cool let me know :D

rachels270692

bump, on the hunt for a new groups or groups to play in.