Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherona

Robert Rodriguez, Taratino tends to be over-sold imo.

Mcgyver, or Mr. Wizard. (I.E. a fictious character who is more brain then brawn, albeit the stunts he pulls are unlikely...at best..but are loosely based upon the more intellectual side rather then just pull a gun and shoot your way out of trouble...OR...a slightly less mainstream-beautiful man of intelligence but whose career -atleast hs major career character of Mr. Wizard- strove to teach kids the joys and /fun/ of science..)

I used character names rather then actors to ensure most would know who they were :P

NightBird

Macgyver. I'd rather do somebody creative than somebody who wants to explain it to me.

Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson or Madame de Staël?

Kazyth

Madame de Staël, as I do not crave the man-love.

Would you rather go to bed with:

Alexander the Great, or Ghandi?
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Maeven

Alexander - I think I would feel like a corruption to Ghandi's soul were I to choose him...

Ginger, Mary Anne, or Both?

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Caustic

Oh for god's SAKE, both.  Hell, I wouldn't care if Gilligan was watching if it was both.

Just one?  Ginger.  Yeah. 

Kirk or Picard?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Maeven

Picard... I'm a next generation fan AND I think he was just much surer of himself than poor Captain Kirk. 

Ann Margaret, Marilyn or Both?

The Cardinal Rule

Caustic

Again, both.  No doubt.

But, despite Marilyn's undeniable appeal, I'd prefer Ann Margaret.

An olympic swimmer, or a world-class weightlifter?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Seara

Swimmer, lean bodys are more attractive to me then huge bulging ones.

Sara Jessica Parker or Jennifer Aniston

Caustic

Jennifer Aniston.  Definitely.  SJP just... well, never really struck me as all that attractive, I guess-- and not because of her nose, or her physique, or any of that... just, her demeanor.  Aniston seems very earthy, reachable... like the kind of girl you can be open with and not expect a crisis.

Burt Reynolds, or Burt Lancaster?

Maeven

Oh... and Brad Pitt married her too... *laughs* Course, she should have never, ever left him alone on the set with Angelina Jolie, but that's neither here nor there.   

Burt Reynolds! I remember my mom had his Cosmopolitan Spread pinned up in her bathroom when I was little.  *nod*

Britney Spears (in her prime), Christina Aguilera (pre baby), or Both?

The Cardinal Rule

Captain Maltese

Britney Spears *sigh* loved her in that school uniform...

DJ Harley, Nick Cave or both?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Swedish Steel

Nick Cave! He rules so damn hard...

Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Caustic

Man, I'm straight and I'd still get with Bruce Wayne.

Juan Valdez, or Cheech Marin?

Kalen

I don't like coffee.. and who doesn't like a little weed?  Cheech ftw.

Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel?

Swedish Steel

Alba. Sure didn't like her as Sue Storm, but otherwise she's real purty.

Putin or Bush?

On Off page:

Bliss

Putin; at least if he says stupid things I can plead lack of language understanding.

Mick Jagger or Emilio Estevez, or both?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Swedish Steel

What an odd pair. I'll say Mick, he's cooler. He's like a good damn icon even.

Let's see...Daffy or Donald?

On Off page:

Lirliel

Daffy Duck.

Lauren Graham or Alexis Bledel or Both?!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

Stop. Saying.  Both. 

Answer is always both.

But of the two, preference toward Alexis Bledel.

Hillary Clinton, or Barack O'Bama?

Bliss

Answer is always both. *grin*

But forced to choose, I'd go with Senator Obama, quite simply because senator Clinton would need to bring attachments to the table, and I prefer my lovers to travel light.

Heather Graham or Elizabeth Hurley?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Hunter

Both.   ;)

Let's see.... Samuel Jackson or Wil Smith or Both?

Swedish Steel

Samuel. He's Nick Fury!

The Thing...or the Swamp Thing?  ;D

On Off page:

Sethite

Thing. I don't like tentacles.

Wonder Woman or Supergirl?
Truly, madly, deeply...

Hunter

Supergirl.  Gotta love a woman who's sporting a cape.

Jimmy Buffet or Dolly Parton or both?

Lirliel

Dolly Parton

Joan Jett or Melissa Edridge
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."