Solanum

Started by strangely made, December 29, 2006, 08:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangely made

Zombies!!!!!

This game is a multi player "Freeform" game. There are certain rules that can not be debated such as types of weapons used and how the zombies act ( I will be directing all the zombies). I'll use the dice roller for Zombie attacks so it will be all up to chance.

The game starts before a zombie out-break and will continue for as long as the characters survive. No real limits of what you can play except the character must be human.
So if you want to play a junkie lesbian disabled senator then feel free. If your interested then PM me with your character ideas.

The setting is in a ficticious British city so that every body starts off in the same area but it may spread out depending on what the characters decide to do.

Any questions then either PM me or post them here.

Elvi

EEEEEEEEEK!

Can I use the ABBA records?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

strangely made

Not if they're first pressings  :P

Elvi

Damn!......

S'pose I'll have to think of something else then.......

Lirliel

*Hands Cricket Bat and walks away whistling*

PM sent ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elvi

Good thing is that if it's set in Britain there won't be as many firearms laying around, so we'd have to be more invcentive and spend more time looking for anything that shoots bullets.......

Errrrrrr........at least I think that's what Strangely is thinking, he is sat next to me looking tight lipped......

strangely made

Katanas with Telephone cord !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elvi

*laughs lots and wipes tears from eyes*

Stop it Strangely!

Lirliel

That's bad.. hmm fun weapons, Halbers.. Longswords, Warhammers.. *Whistles*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elvi

Well...unless you're trained in using them, apart from the hammer, you will be less than useless.....I think I'd stick to axes, spades and anything else mundane thats laying around.....

Oh and I have an inkling of a character forming as we speak.......*rubs hands together*

Lirliel

Characters already done :)

Jup.. oh well Fireaxe then? Good for chopping, hitting and breaking and entering.

HairyHeretic

Anyone wants a katana, i can lend you mine. Would probably need a bit of sharpening, mind you it is sharp enough to cut yourself with.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Elvi

Katana are no good when fighting Zombies unless you are a master at the art AND it is a real one......

Fire axe would be perfect!......*grins*.......

Lirliel

Or a Black Hawk, preferabbly with Three things, Minigun, Pilots and Rangers.

Elvi

*lol*
I somehow don't think that we are going to find that on our allowed weapons list......
I'll just nip off and give him a cuddle and see.......*winks*

Lirliel

Ooh! Challenger Tank! ;)

*Remembers they are brits ;)*

Elvi

Well I tried.......
Cigarette, nice cup of coffee, comfy blanket and a big cuddle.......
*sighs*

Didn't work.....
He says we don't have Black hawk, but we do have cherokee and you'd have to convince him that your character could drive a Challenger, let alone control it's weapons system.....
*laughs*

I have a sneaky suspicion that we will be starting with the mundane.......

Lirliel

That... that means, only my Iron? (As in clothing Iron)

Elvi

WOK!
Wap them with a Wok!
*lol*

And you'll be better off than my character......she seems to be turning out as homeless.....so I'll probably start out with a handful of 'Big Issue' and a pen knife!

Lirliel

*Giggles* I'm a homemaker, don't think I'll come out of the woodwork much better! :P

Celestial Goblin

Yeah, I want to too!
And I'll bring cocktails.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Elvi on December 29, 2006, 09:11:10 AM
Katana are no good when fighting Zombies unless you are a master at the art AND it is a real one......

Its a live blade. I learned the basics with it when I was doing my ju jitsu.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Elvi

Very nice.......*smiles*

HairyHeretic

Yep. Not so bright is using your katana to cut a tag when you can't find the scissors though  ;D  Meh, its not a big scar.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Mindhazingsquid

Quote from: strangely made on December 29, 2006, 08:46:59 AM
Katanas with Telephone cord !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are called swordchucks.