Guess That Movie

Started by Nothing, June 26, 2006, 07:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on November 04, 2008, 06:12:46 PM
Is that a "you're right." or just a commentary? :P
You're are correct! :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MusicNeverDies

"Is that crazy enough for ya? Want me to take a shit on the floor?"

Kurzyk

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

MusicNeverDies

Kurzyk

Woot! That movie was crazy.

"What is this fascination with truancy? What is it that gets inside of your heads? There are some teachers at this school who look the other way at truants. It's a little game you both play. They pretend they don't see you, and you pretend you don't ditch! Now, in the end, who pays the price? YOU! "

Mathim

...Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Kurzyk

Inkidu

Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kurzyk

Quote from: Inkidu on November 06, 2008, 06:13:29 PM
Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

That's it! Spoken from Mr. Hand. Awesome character  :D

Inkidu

"Does calling a man a knight really make him a better fighter?'
"...Yes."

Mathim

A Knight's Tale? Sorry if I keep guessing wrong, I'm just really bored.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Mordred

Kingdom of Heaven.

"In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
*See Pillory*

Solaine

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

"Are you not hungry sir?"
"Au contraire mon cher, he could eat the whole colony."
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Kurzyk

Interview with a Vampire?

Solaine

Yep that's right! *grins*  Now your quote please!
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb

Kurzyk

Woot!

"Well, I'd love to stay and chit-chat, Mother, but I fear I must away with me - our metropolis is in the clutches of madmen!"

Solaine

Kurzyk

Solaine

Yey!

"Bottom line is... we're around each other an'... this thing, it grabs hold of us again... at the wrong place... at the wrong time... and we're dead."

Inkidu

Solaine

Inkidu

"What do you want me to do John? I'll do it. You want me to let you walk out of here and see how far you get?" "Now why would you want to do a foolish thing like that?" "When I die and I stand before God awaiting judgment and he asks me why I let one of HIS miracles die, what am I gonna say, that it was my job?"

MusicNeverDies

Inkidu

MusicNeverDies

Haha, I have that on my iPod. I've seen it a deal of times. Here's another of the movies on my iPod.

"I find you very attractive. Your aggressive moves toward me indicate that you feel the same way. But still, ritual requires that we go through a number of platonic activities before we have sex. I'm simply proceeding with those activities. But in point of actual fact, all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible. You're gonna slap me now."