News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Started playing Hearts of Iron 3, currently, I'm kicking Europe's butt as Germany. The entire western front and Scandinavia has fallen to me, building troops to invade england. Royal navy lies dead in the water and am amassing fresh troops to attack the friendly Soviets.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sabby

Spartan Total Warrior. FOR SPARTA!

Urban Chaos. Police brutality is awesome <3

Arx Fatalis. Scrapped my old character...

I gave up on Undying. It seems designed to prey on my inability to game with a mouse and keyboard. Just little things like how circle strafing won't dodge attacks, so you have to manually dodge everything, which is a twitchy business, and will cause me to lose my place on the keyboard and get confused, or end up nudging some small piece of geometry and getting stuck, which means I end up getting killed.

Just finished Sudeki. Yay! We just spent 40 hours assembling the '4 choooooosen heroooos' but we only need 1! Yeah... rushed boss fight for the lose.

Giving a lil more time into Zelda, because Midna makes me warm and squirmy <3

Sold No More Heroes... yes, I hate No More Heroes >___>

Tonalberry

Just restarted my Warhammer Online subscription and reinstalled it, now that my computer is fixed, and also has better specs.  Now that I can actually play it without it crashing to desktop every 30 minutes, I may stick with it.

SuperHans

Hehe, judging by all the Medieval II fans I think I'm the only one massively into Empire. My British empire rules all!

Very much into the Chzo games as well, ever since the special editions were released.
That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O

Seara

Sabby

So glad I gave Undying another chance ^___^ still die a lot for the aforementioned issues with control... but I'm liking it a lot. Just kind of disappointed at how silent your main character is. Theres only been a few times he's talked during gameplay, and not in the cutscenes. It would have been nice if his personality was extended to gameplay time as well as the storytelling parts.

LaCroix

Finally getting around to ordering myself a replace graphics card this friday, should be here on Monday I hope. Restarted up my WoW account and managed to get the game running on a 5 year old computer I brought back from the dead. Really getting back into it after a month or so without a computer.

The key to that game is a good guild. And by that I don't mean a huge raiding guild, unless that is your thing. The guild I am is friends and family, we farm 5 mans for emblem gear, farm Nax 10 every week and sometimes 25 man when everyone can get on for it, and Ulduar 10 man. Usually we set up 2 or 3 nights a week, mostly on the weekends, we log on have a blast and if we wipe once or twice no one is screaming over vent or throwing a bitch fest about it. Hell, there are times, when some of us will even go to lengths to kill an afk member of the raid on follow, mind controlling them off a cliff and cracking up.

Its good fun to be back again especially with the expansion news getting everyone hyped up and excited again, its almost feeling like it did when I first bought the game again.

And thats a damn good thing.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Inkidu

Just played and finally beat Final Fantasy VIII, and have started finally getting around to beating Final Fantasy IX.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Just hit Chapter 6 of Dark Cloud 2 - now I can finally get back to upgrading my weapons.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Illustria

I have an xbox360 and a psp. Lately I have played Street Fighter 4, Prince of Persia, Devil May Cry 4 (which I beat, awesome game), and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I like Star Ocean the Last Hope alot. I beat it a few months back. The graphics were amazing.

Elohim

Replaying breath of fire 3.

Transgirlenstein

About to start the Baldur's Gate series.  Modifying it with a few add-ons and mods.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Revolverman

Emperor: Rise of the middle kingdom.

Ryven

Lirliel

Playing Cod4 way to much, only problem I've encountered is when you talk via Multi-player, you get asked "Oh MY GAWD are you a girl?!"
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sabby

painkillerpainkillerpainkillerpainkillerboomboomboombangbangheadesplodeysplat!!

Doom: Repercussions of Evil. Err... I mean... Ressurection of Evil. Yeah... thats it >___>

Demon Stone

I FINALLY saw The One. I always heard it was some silly Matrix cash in. But Jason Stathom, Jet Li, Papa Rouch, Drowning Pool , DISTURBED! *dies of awesome*

Sabby

Perfect Dark, on PC, with actually good mouse control. I love sweeping reticle shooting ^^ one swept SMG burst, and three people get a neck full of lead.

Callie Del Noire

Add Batman:Arkam Asylum to my play list.. not sure which is hotter.. Poison Ivy or Harlequin.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Queentrippingserpent on August 30, 2009, 11:23:36 AM
I so want that game...

My favorite 'toy' so far is the spray explosive. Put a dab on the floor and move out of sight.. contact detonation is so fun.

SleepyWei

I saw something similar in explosive paste. Just apply it on something simple like the 'on' button on a computer and wait. When someone touches it, it'll make a cracking noise and scare the hell out of the guy. Really funny prank :-)

Shiri

Inkidu

Batman: AA. I'm a freaking bulletproof! Best combat ever!

Fallout 3 with Broken Steel and Point Lookout.

Because killing Deliverance-style hicks with a double-barrel shotgun never gets old.

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Tried Fallout 1. I can't get into it. Feels like it'll be forever before I can actually stand up in a real fight.

Inkidu

There are a lot of ways to cheat Fallout 1's mechanics. Like a seventy-five percent gambling skill and about six points of luck will guarantee that you never lose more money at table games than you make. Then you can by a tone of skill books stuff like that.

Yeah, but I know what you mean. I never really knew how wimpy radroaches were until 3. In 1 they constantly handed me my ass on a plate.