Arena Game

Started by Chameleon, August 17, 2007, 07:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

"Ladies and Gentleman,  Lets get ready to rumble!"  The words echoed through the building,  as the crowds voice rose to madness,  it would seem that the show was about to begin.  Now, why exactly were the crowds gathered here tonight?  It was quite simple really,  "The Arena" as it was so aptly named was perhaps the most high priced entertainment in all the Megaverse,  nowhere else could people see such perversions,  violence,  and magic.  You see,  the arena is very similar to the gladiatorial games of ancient times,  except there's a new twist.  Warriors are allowed to use everything in their power to subdue their opponents,  be it through sex,  violence, or sorcery. 

These warriors are nothing more then slaves, torn from their home dimensions and forced to reside within the walls of the arena, until they are able to gain their freedom from the arena and its twisted masters.  If only that was the least of their worries,  each loss,  causes the warrior to be shaped by the whim of the victor,  as they too alter themselves in hopes of gaining an edge over their next opponent.  So, the longer one spends within the walls of the arena the more removed they are from who they once were, sometimes, this results in such twisted mockeries that these gladiators are forced to remain in the arena, simply because if they were to return home, they would be persecute, perhaps even killed by those they once loved and knew, some continue to fight, hoping against hope, that somehow they’ll gain enough wins to return themselves to their prior shapes, while others gain a terrible addiction to the transformation, and find themselves unable to live without the thrill of the arena’s rather unique brand of combat. 

This idea isn’t an original, it was actually brought about by a fairly inventive Story Teller, there’s a rather simplistic set of rules, that can be learned in a few moments.  I just thought that it would be nice to try and bring this to life here.

This game will more then likely have: Futagirls, sex beasts, furries, and just about anything else the players minds can think of.

Eyeomancer

Interesting.  Tell me more.

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Chameleon

Cool,  thats two interested, anymore?

Vandren

Since I actually thought about running something similar myself once, I'd be interested.  Freeform or system, though?  If system, a published one or a simple homebrew?
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Chameleon

An extremely simple home brewed system,  it wouldn't take much time at all to learn.

Vandren

That's kinda what I was thinking when I was tossing together one.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Chameleon

Cool,  one final question... does anyone think I'm going to need more then four players to get this off the ground?  If not,  then were good to go.

TheLivingWonder

I'm interested, more information couldn't hurt, but it sounds fun. :D

Sethite

I think you have now four players, so shall we start now?
Truly, madly, deeply...

Vandren

I'm good with starting within the next 24-48 hours.  :)

Chameleon