Anime, Fantasy, Incest, & more! (seeking M players or F players who play males)

Started by Ladondra, September 12, 2011, 01:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladondra

I Will update whenever I can on these if not finished or have new ideas!  If any interest you, feel free to send me a PM ^_^
-I am looking for male writers who write male roles or female writers who write male roles.
-Looking for descriptive, creative RPer's.  I'm not asking for a novelist, but if you are, that's a plus! <3
-2 Paragraphs is the least I'll accept.  I don't do one-liners and a paragraph doesn't do much for me to write back on.
-Knowing grammar or at least being able to use the spell check button while writing a post will make me happy and keep me interested in continuing our conversations and RP's! <3  I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, so poor spelling kills the mood for me and will make me end RP's very quickly.  So PLEASE, if you don't know how to spell something, use the spell check button.  It's there for a reason(and I use every so often as well!) :/
-I'm a slow replier(I can write 1 or 2 posts a day, but in a span of an hour, it's unlikely).  I like to think while I type, so if you're impatient and want a story to just go, go, go!, I'm not the RPer for you.
-Not interested in Furries/Anthros, Vore, Watersports, Scat, Piss...you get the idea, right?

School life Incest(Still editing, but playable)

This RP idea was inspired by the Hentai(game/anime) called "Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi".  It is a 2 episode mini series found on Hentaischool.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girls to choose from

The story

Ever since she was small, a little girl quickly learned that she was very different than everybody else.  And for being different, she was frequently teased and bullied.  This drove the little girl to grow up into a quiet; nearly mute teenager.  When she did speak, the words that came out almost always made her regret uttering a single word, causing her to inwardly shrink and leave with her head hung low.  Depression set in deeply to a point where she wound up missing weeks upon weeks of school.  Despite not leaving her house; or her room for that matter(aside from the bathroom), she was still able to receive and send back her homework assignments, projects, and the like.  Mentions of homeschooling or having a tutor come and help her were out of the question.  Seeing doctors or therapists for her behavior didn't help much either.  Taking medication was denied on her behalf.  There was little to no hope for this girl it seemed.

Then there's her brother; who has to deal with all of this day in and day out.  After failing to try and get her to break out of her funk, he lets her do as she please, but still keeps a close eye on her for her well being.  While she's locked away inside her own little world, he still lives a 'normal' life; attending school and taking care of the chores at home(cooking, laundry, grocery shopping, vacuuming, taking the trash out, etc.).  He's always being asked by his parents, teachers, school mates, friends, and even neighbors about his sister's condition; quick to make up believable excuses off the top of his head to keep them at bay and to re-frame from prying further.  Meanwhile, he's struggling to come to terms with certain inward issues he's not fully sure on what to do.  One of them is his affection towards his sister; who, after losing her once radiant glow, still seems to capture him with her now sad and ghost-like charm.  Even her un-kept appearance still stirs something within.
Some nights; while making sure that she is sound asleep, he finds himself sneaking into her bedroom and silently watches her.  He doesn't touch her.  He just simply stands or sits by her bedside and gazes at her sleeping; a million and one thoughts racing through his mind.  On other nights when school or real life problems seem to get the better of him, he cracks open the door to her room just wide enough to get a glimpse of motionless form and stands in the dark hallways; furiously pumping out all the stress and frustrations life has been dealing him with his hand around his cock.
------------------------------------------------------
In simple terms
The idea for this RP is quite simple.  The sister can be played as either the older or younger sibling as can the brother.  I am not picky on either one.  The main point to this is that the sister has closed herself off from the world and prefers to suffer alone rather than being helped or fixed.  She knows this kind of way of life is wrong but doesn't care.  Despite being locked up inside her room most of the time, she does appreciate all that her brother does for her.  Without him, she most likely would die at some point.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ideas

*As if waking from a long slumber, the girl decides to venture out of her room.  This alone is a big step in itself.  For a while, one can see her lounging about on the sofa; reading a book or just laying there thinking.  She still didn't speak much and no real expressions were seen upon her face.  And then one day, ..................
*Open to discussion

Tsundere brother, Perverted sister

So, before explaining the story, for those who don't know what exactly a tsundere is, here's a basic breakdown:

Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced [tsɯndeɾe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun (ツンツン) ('to turn away in disgust or anger') and dere dere (デレデレ) ('to become affectionate'). Another accepted definition of tsundere is a girl or a guy who has a combative attitude toward others but is also kind on the inside. They usually play out as having an attitude toward the main character, either a male or a female, and often criticizing them in one way or another, until they eventually warm up to them or fall in love with them as the series progresses, though they usually find it very hard to admit it or outright deny it in some cases.

Here's a cute video of an english speaking ASMR of a Tsundere scene where he confesses his feelings to the MC(My Character) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MZ_IVOwDyU

Words or lines tsunderes are known to say(A LOT)
*Baka/idiot/stupid/loser/nerd
*I-it's not like I like you or anything!
*Shut up!
*I'll kill you!/I'll kill them!

Most have known females of all ages to fit this category, but there are male ones as well
Here's a small list of some anime males that are known to be very tsundere:
-Kyo from Fruits Basket
-Ciel from Black Butler
-Inu Yasha from Inu Yasha
-Germany from Hetalia
-Vegeta from Dragonball Z

If that painted enough of an image and understanding of what one is(And you've seen any of these anime), then let us move on to the story I have planned out~

*A brother(younger, 16) and sister(older, 18, maybe 19 or somewhere in the early 20's?). This can also be reversed to where the brother is older and the sister is younger.
*The younger sibling is a first year/second year in high school whereas to the older sibling is a third year, college, or a full-fledged working adult
*The brother has always been misunderstood by most for as long as he can remember; finding it hard to express how he really feels without feeling embarrassed. So he hides behind a hard and cold front, but deep inside, he does care. Now that he's older, he starts to experience some new emotions he can't quite understand, but over time, he eventually learns that he's falling in love.  With who you might be wondering? His sister of all people.
*The sister always cared about the wellbeing of her brother since he often got picked on a lot by bullies and got into fistfights. Now that he's older, she started to notice a sudden odd change in his behavior that only occurred when she was involved.  When questioned about it, he'd turn all red in the face and either deny anything was wrong, told her to shut up, or left the room. At first, she found it strange, but then as it started to happen more and more, she herself started to experience some weird feelings she couldn't quite place her finger on. Like getting aroused when she would catch him staring at her and then get embarrassed and blow up at her afterward.  Accidently catching her changing/unchanging in her room or the bathroom.

Facts about the sister
*She appears sweet and caring(and she is), but she hides another side of her that no one knows about.  She's a pervert.  Behind that innocent-looking appearance is a person who enjoys causing embarrassment and humiliation to others.
*Despite her hidden polar persona, she's still a virgin.
*She's quite popular with people; especially the male population, but she's not really into anyone.
*Once she learns that her brother seems attracted to her, she can't help, but tease him whenever she can get the chance

RP ideas
Here's a Japanese video(with eng subs) of a Tsundere having sex with the MC for the first time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc7noEEK4w8&has_verified=1

*It's the brother's birthday.  However, the day they had was far from great and all they want to do is go home and be left alone.  However, the sister; being the caring and loving sibling that she is, goes to check in on him and catches him masturbating.  Not only that, but she hears him calling out her name as he jerks himself off; only stopping when he hears the sound of a door creaking and finds his sister standing in the doorway.
*The sister has been teasing and tormenting her brother for some time now. Accidentally brushing up against him. Caressing the side of his leg with her foot.  Bending in front of him and shamelessly showing off cleavage or a hint of her underwear.  He freaks out or complains about it, but she brushes it off like it's nothing.  Eventually, it gets worse when she starts to touch him on purpose after she learns that he seems to watch her and see her as more than a doting sister.  An ear lick here.  A nibble there.  A little butt grabbing.  Some frontal groin rubbing.  He tries to resist her, but becomes like putty in her hands when his hormones kick in.  When she finally kisses him for the first time, something inside him snaps and she finds herself now being pinned(against a wall or on the floor). After a little bit of ravaging her, he stops and confronts her of all the things she'd done to him in the past and why him.  When she confesses that it's because she loves him, he becomes upset and complains that it's not fair because he had feelings for her way before she did. What happens after both of them reveal their true feelings for each other?

Double Trouble!(Another brother/s-sister incest story)

This Roleplay is based upon a girl and her twin brothers.  No real setting has been placed yet, but I have a few simple ideas in mind below until I make it more concrete.

*The brothers are twins(main idea to 'double trouble')
*The brother/s can be older or younger
*I prefer this to be set in a High School setting. I will not play younger than 17(16 is pushing it).
*Anyone interested in this can either play as both brothers or one of them if they are interested in making this a 3 player/small group roleplay
*The sister can be played as either older or younger
*As another idea, she's actually another twin; making all 3 of them triplets.  She's the second oldest among them; one being older than her, and the other being younger than her.
The lucky sister

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z335/Bchan1986/tumblr_mgfhra95hB1s2tglco1_500_zps47069a09.jpg
Name:  Takahashii Mitsuru
Date of birth:  February 3rd(Beginning of spring/Setsubun)
Smoker/Drinker:  No/No
Job:  3rd year High School Student
Focus:  Graduating High School
Preference:  Straight
Martial Status:  N/A

Hair:  Long, black
Eyes:  Blue
Height:  5'6
Weight:  120
Body type:  Above average bust, small waist, and slight curvy hips
Scars:  N/A
Tattoos:  None
Piercing/s:  Ears
Personality:  Can be sweet, loving, and caring, but interfere with her school work and she'll become your worst nightmare.  She often scolds her brothers for not taking their studying seriously enough.  She also tends to feel awkward around boys; mainly because it usually ends with her ranting and raving at her brother/s for scaring them away.

Dislikes:  Slackers, lazy people, and people who have no dreams for the future
Strengths:  Persistent, stubborn, not afraid to speak her mind
Weaknesses:  She's a virgin.  She's never kissed a boy, had sex, or even seen the naked body of a boy(at least since she was a child bathing with her siblings).
Personality synopsis:  While not a class rep nor in any clubs, Mitsuru is more of a leader than a follower and often tries to get those 'lost' to find their way through her.  She likes being hands-on and helping others, but is quick to show her anger if they refuse to learn or help themselves.  She also knows nothing about boys aside from her classmates and her brothers, so anything intimate will be the first time for her.

Hobbies:  Ikebana(Japanese flower arranging), perfecting everything she does
Turn-ons:  Challenges; whether it's being outdone or having someone who thinks they can outdo her, the very thought of it makes her heart race and chills race up her spine.
Turn-offs:  Slackers and Failures
Fear:  Failure(school or a goal)
Aspirations:  To be useful to the world one day with the learnings she had acquired in school.  She also wishes one day to be a mother and raise a child/children to be something special.

Father:  N/A
Mother:  N/A
Sibling/s:  2 brothers
Lover/Spouse:  N/A
Children:  N/A
Synopsis:  Mitsuru is the only daughter of her family.  Her mother is a nurse at a hospital and her father works for various high-costing businesses around the world; which makes for being at home with his family very limited and not too often.  This leaves for the three siblings to mostly fend for themselves; which isn't too bad considering they just have to go to school, keep the house clean, and not cause any trouble.
Other:  Once Mitsuru's virginity is gone, she will flip on an unknown switch inside herself; quickly blossoming into a sexually hungry she-devil.  Her outer appearance to everyone else will still remain the same, but when it comes to her brothers, she will tease and flirt and drive them utterly insane to the point of making their dicks hard and her pussy wet.

In terms of smut-related ideas
http://simg4.gelbooru.com//images/a5/ab/a5ab4902caf670374d0bc75fea601384.gif?3001626
*Double Penetration(this can be either stuffing a cock in both her vagina AND anus or both brothers trying to 'double stuff' one of her holes at the same time---which is a first for me, but am interested in trying out)
*One brother fucks her while the other forces her to suck his cock
*She gives them both handjobs and/or blowjobs at the same time
*Has sex with one brother while the other brother jerks himself off watching them
*The sister can be played as a virgin or a non-virgin. I don't mind either one
*The brothers don't have to be gay for one another, but a little bit of brother affection would make me love this RP idea even more  ;)
*One or both brothers (accidently) walk in while she's bathing.  Prepare for all hell to break loose, but maybe perhaps the brothers can convince her to forgive them after they have a nice steamy sex scene in the bathing room(the floor, the shower, the tub...)
*The reversal of the idea above, but with the sister walking in on her brother/s bathing.  Hell breaks loose and perhaps as a 'punishment' for barging in, they force her to service them or take her on the spot(leaving most of her clothes on, but still managing to fuck her is optional.  This also applies to ripping parts of clothing to get to the 'good bits', but still being dressed; though soaked by now)

Three is a Crowd(brother/sisters incest story)

Similar to "Double Trouble", this story revolves around a brother and his three sisters.  They all stay together under one roof and live day by day as best they can.  However, things take a drastic turn when love is in the air.  Feelings get hurt, jealousy sets in, and emotions are high.  Will they be able to keep the family together or will something else break them apart?

Here below are the three sisters for this story:

The Eldest
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/__drawn_by_damegane__sample-705b66736d1c940686f64a0ab22a4755.jpg

Name:  Masami(Masa)
Height:  5'9
Weight:  140 Lbs.
DOB:  N/A
Likes:  Doing chores(cooking, cleaning, shopping...), helping others
Dislikes:  Fighting(physically or mentally), remembering her ex
Bio:  Masa is the oldest child and daughter in the family.  Since her early teen years(and old enough to get a job), she had decided to take on the role of caretaker; her mother dying shortly after giving birth to her youngest sister, Azami, many years ago.  Even though she's their sister, she's often mistaken and called 'Mother' by her younger siblings and any friends they bring over; finding it both sweet and heart-wrenching at the same time.  She works part-time at a flower shop downtown and keeps a vase of red Camellias on the kitchen counter in remembrance of their dead Mother.  Just recently breaking off an engagement to a guy she dated in High School, Masa's emotions concerning love are mixed up and thrown about.  Regardless, she's still a sweet and loving big sister that just wants to make everyone around her happy.
Side stories with Masami

Onee-san's Past

https://38.media.tumblr.com/702b4916c5fd57d8686be5447679afdb/tumblr_ni010bk6Yu1rf4qsbo1_1280.jpg
https://40.media.tumblr.com/5b07c1febe2294d592f91b4651b7e948/tumblr_nigox6NMB81rf4qsbo1_540.jpg
https://40.media.tumblr.com/74f91fcb5e4efda3b5645ddafcacf29a/tumblr_ni5kt069mi1rf4qsbo2_540.jpg
We all know that Masa had broken up with her boyfriend, but that doesn't mean the years spent with him were forgotten.  In this story, we learn that Takahashii had taught our loving and caring big sister a few useful tricks in the bedroom, but what if a certain younger brother grew suspicious of how her love-life had become over the year and half of being single?  Will he be able to stomach it or will it unleash a deep, dark secret inside him as well?

Story might contain:
-Light bondage(ropes, chains, handcuffs, blindfolds, wooden paddles)
-Sex toys(dildos, vibrators)
-Lotions and potions(aka aphrodisiacs)
-Foreplay
-Spanking
-Heavy making out
-
Anytime, Anywhere...

As the title suggests, Masami is a point where she can no longer go without sex and will submit herself into doing just about anything to get it.  And with her brother being the only guy in the house, the temptations are quite obvious.

http://simg4.gelbooru.com//images/56/e0/56e04e1f0c03c5f4775c674506a0b9b1.gif?3066976

The Middle Sister

Name:  Miyu
Height:  5'8
Weight:  115 Lbs.
Dislikes:  Large crowds of people
Bio:  Miyu is the middle child of the family.
Side Stories with Miyu

Summer Nights

As the title implies, this story takes place in the summer time.  It could be during summer vacation from school or summer time after graduating in the spring.  Either way, Miyu is finally able to build up some confidence and changes her appearance a bit.  For one, she tends to wear her contacts more(she normally wears glasses), and dresses more girly(exposing bits she'd normally keep hidden away).  She still retains her shy and quiet nature, but maybe perhaps all of that can change when love blossoms.
Innocent Heart

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z335/Bchan1986/d532e23a6f10aaa26a4c9a6386bf872b_zps50ecc9e6.jpg?t=1420097799
Everyone had wondered why Miyu was always timid, shy, and awkward around people.  She preferred books and studying over interacting with the living.  The only person she comfortable being around was her older brother.  He made her feel safe and protected.  So, what happens when the brother stumbles upon a secret journal at home and reveals that they're in love with him?  Will he return the journal to its owner or will he confront them?  Is it a one-sided love or will he confess that he too feels the same for them?
Valentine's Day Vs. White Day

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z335/Bchan1986/4e828514d199903ba2a3f75a88254a22_zpse2632fba.jpg
A story where Miyu confesses her love to her older brother in a secret love letter and a month later(March 14th) on White Day, the brother responds back to the confession, but doesn't know it's his sister until someone spills the beans...

This story contains:
-Fluff(innocent things like hugs, kisses, holding hands) at first
-Teenage romance
-Hormonal urges(more on the brother's part)
-Secrets
Flip Switch

In this story, it's after Miyu and her brother had had finally done it(at least once).  It's after school is let out and normally the siblings meet up to take the train home together, but what if Miyu texted Shinji to meet her back in the classroom after everyone is gone?  Once he arrives, he's practically attacked by his sister and before he knows it, she's doing things to him that he would have never imagined possible.  Had having sex with her set something off deep inside her to act this way?  Was she always like this from the start, but could finally reveal her true intentions to her beloved brother?

The Youngest
https://68.media.tumblr.com/44891e1c57ef5b60edcb960c9cfafa8d/tumblr_orr2jgR5WH1v2srd2o1_r7_1280.jpg
Name:  Azami
Height:  5'5
Weight:  100 Lbs.
Dislikes:  Being called "Cute"(she'll kill you!)
Bio:  Azami is the youngest sister and baby to the family.  She's foul mouthed, easily angered, and a troublemaker.  Despite her flaws though, she just wants to be understood.  She's also a tsundere, so expressing how she really feels is both a pain and cute.

Side stories with Azami

Sweet as chocolate

This little tale takes place during Valentine's Day.  Her brother receives chocolate from a girl(or a few if he's popular), but before he can eat it, Azami finds it, gets jealous, and decides to get rid of it...by eating it herself!  But what if one(or more) of them had alcohol in it?  Since she's too young to drink, the consumption of all this candy leaves her with a bad ache; and I don't mean her stomach...
This story contains:
*Possible loss of virginity
*Oral
*Secrets
*Extreme levels of cuteness!(If you're into tsunderes)

[Spoilers=Anything she can do, I can do better!]
Being the tsundere-type, Azami is known to get very angry and very violent at the drop of a hat.  But why does she do this?  Hatred?  Excitement?  What if it was because she was jealous?  Compared to most people, everything about her is small.  Her breasts.  Her ass.  Her pussy.  Her height.  Her weight.  The only thing that appears bigger than most is her attitude.  So, what if she wanted to prove her worth by taking a chance at doing things girls her age did.  And the lucky victim?  Her brother, of course.
Can you feel it?
Masami's not the only one who can do it!
Screw giant breasts, I've got my feet

Oh, brother! (A Shrine Maiden Tale)

Note:  Even though this is another brother/sister incest story, cousins, or non-related people can be played with this story as well.  Maybe there's a guy at school who likes her and upon finding out she's a shrine maiden(with a twist), he can either have his way with her or join her brothers in their sensual quest for the sake of protecting their shrine and all of Japan!

Name: Reiko
Hair:  Long, straight, and black
Eyes:  Brown
Chest:  High D cups
Body type:  Wide and curvy
Family: 5 brothers(3 older, 2 younger)
Weapons:  Her sexual aura/sex(she uses intercourse to gain her strength back; be it giving it to someone or someone doing it to her), physical being(hands, feet, head), talismans, holy water, holy beads..you get the idea, right?
Bio:  Reiko is the only daughter of her large family; consisting of five brothers and their mother.  Her father died when she was little, so she doesn't remember a lot about him.  She's a bit of an airhead, but only due to the fact that she lives up on a mountain away from town and mainly interacts with her siblings.  She does attend school, but the students(and teachers) there find her a bit odd in how she handles herself.
(The rest will be written out in more detail when I have the time to do so, but here's the main facts about her):
-Spaces out
-Doesn't realize how certain types of clothing reveal parts of her body to others in a sensual way
-Loves to cook for others
-Expert tea maker
-Is a shrine maiden
-Her brothers have a HUGE sister complex
-She's never kissed a boy before
-She's still a virgin
-Once she loses her virginity, the spirit of Inari(a female fox lady) fuses with her body and occasionally poses her

RWBY(work in progress)

This story is based on the animated series known as RWBY.  It can be played before, during, or after the original series.

Name: Lithos "Li"
Team: K.I.L.L. (Kushina, Illia, Luna, and Lithos)
*Kushina is a female humanoid robotic machine with perfect grace and flexibility; using her love for ballet as a form of fighting style
*Illia is a blind girl who uses her trusty wooden rod to fend off the bad guys by relying on her other four stronger senses(smell, touch, taste, and sound)
*Luna is female cat faunus from Vacuo, who's trained in the art of the ninja and in search of her missing older brother
*Lithos is a 'rebel princess' from Atlas; living a double life as a prim and proper lady for her family and getting caught up with a member of the White Fang(romantically)

Weapon of choice:  An electric violin with a see-through base.  It has 4 different colored strings; each one representing an element it can put out when played---Fire(red), Water(white-ish-blue), Earth(golden brown), and Air(green), .  Depending on the tune, each of these elements will shoot out from the bottom end of the violin and towards its intended target.  Mixing the tunes will create other side elements(Example: Lightning, Ice, Steam...).

If unable to use the violin; due to it not being on her or destroyed, she can wield her bow that can transform into a rapier for combat.

If the rapier is also unusable for whatever reason, Lithos' last line of defense is her physical strength. Being quite skilled in hand-to-hand combat(Thanks to her W.F. boyfriend), she uses this method if there is no other option and as a last resort. Like her name, her body takes on the physical hardness of that like rocks and boulders. The downside to it is that it also slows down her speed and movements, but if she manages to make a direct connection to her target, the damage dealt is severe.

Dream boyfriend/girlfriend(still working out details, but playable)

Thanks to a game app I had recently got myself addicted to, I decided to try out an idea of playing with robots/cyborgs.  Think of it kind of like the anime/manga Chobits; robots who outwardly appear human and act accordingly depending on how they're programmed.  The price to attain one however is far from cheap, so unless one person is from a rich background or finds some other way to get one, the percentage of owning one is very, VERY slim.  Knowledge to care for and maintain proper function is suitable if you want to continue using this new 'toy'.

This story can go in multiple ways:

The boy's side
-The boy is browsing online and comes across a site; be it a link from an e-mail, an ad that pops up on his screen, or maybe he has a secret fetish involving using toys(fleshlights that look and feel like pussies or mouths/throats)

The girls' side
-The girl is browsing online and comes across a site; be it a link from an e-mail, an ad that pops up on her screen, or maybe she's looking for some way to relieve possible built-up tension.

Other

Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia

Name:  Kazane Kumori
Height: 5'8
Hero name:  Forecast
Quirk:  Emotions tied to weather
*Originally, I have her set as a Class C student(in the Department of General Education).  She's striving to get into the Department of Heroes
*She wears a special made beaded bracelet to stabilize her mood(In her younger years, she wore two)
-When not activated, it looks like a normal bracelet(similar to that of monk/shrine beads). However, the bracelet is made of metal and the beads on them are magnetic. So, when a bead is taken off, it gives the wearer a short amount of time(literally a few minutes at best) to use their quirk, before the effects drop and her emotions become dull again. At her current state, she is only able to use three beads a day(each one giving her roughly 3-5 minutes of time)
-When using her quirk, whatever emotion she feels first, that element will be used within the time frame she has before it runs out.  While the quirk is in motion, her powers can only go beyond her arms range by a few feet.
-The average arm length is 25 inches(just a smidge over 2 feet), so if her range reached 5 feet beyond her palms, she would have 7 feet from where she stands to use her powers.  However, depending on how tall someone is, the longer their arms are; thus giving her a few more possible inches to extend her range of attack.  With enough training, she will gradually be able to widen her attack zone to strike enemies further away from her as time goes on.

RP starter idea
*Elemental training: This can go right or wrong, depending on which direction you want it to go.
-Anger causes her to use fire
-Sadness causes her to use water
-Distant/cold-hearted causes her to use ice
-Positivity/happiness causes her to use light
-Ego/cocky causes her to use electricity
-Her full strength is only used within the 3-5 minute range per bead she is able to use on her bracelet. Within that time, it is only the first emotion she feels upon activating the bead and the element that's connected to it that she can use. Her emotion might fluctuate, but that element will not change during the duration of the time-space(ex: She might be cocky--electricity--, but then get angry--fire--, but her power would still be electricity)
*Emotional/Sensory kink: While wearing the bracelet does make her seem almost emotionless(she can show emotions, just very little/very tame), what if someone was to toy with her.
-For the hero route, her partner would know of her quirk, but to spice things up, they would blindfold her and do little things here and there to gauge her reaction

Impure Temptations

This story is similar to the 'Oh, brother!' idea in regards to taking place with the girl coming from a well-known sacred family who owns a shrine in Japan; thus being a shrine maiden. However, unlike the other story where sex is used as a weapon to help fend off bad spirits and demons, it's almost the total opposite to this tale.

Meet Ozawa Kiyoko. A 3rd-year student in high school. Blood type: AB. An only child. Kiyoko was the type to prefer books and tending to her spiritual services amongst the shrine her family owns over being a typical teenage girl who fawned over boys and only worried about their looks. She was a straight-A student to the day of her graduation. Normally, those who did graduate would then venture off for college or get a job. but not for her. No. On the very day of her graduation, her cousin; whom she had grown up with at the shrine since birth(and many at school and in town often mistook them for siblings) would inform her that they were to be engaged to each other and would marry in the summer. If not for the fact that it was for keeping the bloodline strong and pure(and cousins marrying in Japan is normal; though rarely happens nowadays), she would've strongly declined the life she had now been placed into. However, there was more to it than just being married to each other. Both her cousin and herself are the only children of their own parents. And while the discussion of having children someday was brought up, it was not a top priority. The reason? Their spiritual powers.

While their family had been known for their dedications to keeping the peace and aiding those in need, it was the clean and untainted ones who stood out more so. As long as their chastity was intact, the strength and spirit they possessed were unmatched compared to other priests and priestesses who lost their virginity and/or had children. They were their family's last line of defense to fend off against demons and ill spirits who lost their ways in death. The protectors of Japan(or namely the area in which they live anyways).

Starting story ideas
*'Accidental' consumption of alcohol
*Being slipped an aphrodisiac
*A demon disguises itself as either Kiyoko or her cousin and tricks(or attempts to) the other into committing sexual acts; thus losing their powers
*Bathing together
*Sleeping together(and positioned very lewdly)
*Changing clothing and walking in on them(partially clothed or fully nude)
*The day of graduation and the engagement
*The wedding night

Cat boy/man

To be honest, I don't have a particular route on how I want this to go, so I figured I'd throw in some ideas listed below and if you're interested in one, message me and we can flesh out that idea further together.

Cat boy
*A girl comes across an unowned street cat and gradually befriends it(be it feeding it, seeing it injured and bringing it to a vet, or something along those lines)
*A girl meets a new worker/neighbor/customer and becomes friends with them; only to find out that they're a cat boy(the ears and tail are hidden til then)

Cat man
*Same ideas as Cat boy, but older
*Unlike humans, animals go into heat and want to mate like crazy all year round. So, when the cat man senses other female felines in heat nearby, he starts to act up. However, his owner goes out of her way to prevent him from going out. Locking all doors and any exits. Playing with him to tucker him out until nightfall.

Cat demon
*Any ideas partaking to fantasy-like are welcome here.

The World of Eros(A Dungeon and Dragons erotic/pure, 100% sexual-based RP)

Two countries; Asseria and Titsran have been at war with each other for many millennia. A group(or even smaller) of people gather together to join forces in putting an end to this seemingly neverending grudge of blood and tears and do whatever is necessary to bring about peace to the world of Ero or die trying. Explore the wide, spread open terranes; where every nook, cranny, and corner is filled to the brim with alluring and tingling excitement. From hot and steamy deserts to damp and moist wetlands, travelers will get the experience of a lifetime.

Races
*Human
*Elves
*Halflings
*Monsters
-Goblins
-Orcs
*Dragon
-Plants
-Tentacle monsters
*Catfolk
*Other
*Vagney folk(genderfluid, nonbias, androgynous sex gods)

Nations
Asseria
Desert
Praire
Volcano
Mountain Cave
Ancient forest

Titsran
Frozen
Jungle
Swamp
Lake\par
Ruinsran

Vagney(An island in the middle of the ocean between Asseria and Titran)

North femboy island
*Large, bulky, and beefy thick males with impressive man tits and juicy fat asses
*Dick size varies as this island in particular harbors more of the 'thick boy' aspect than how big their cock is
*Despite their (mostly) large height, most; if not all, of the males that reside on this island, are extremely sensitive to touch(Even accidental brushing or a mere poke or tap will make them react in a rather flustered and arousing manner)

South femboy island
*Small to average height males who range from 'pretty boy' to 'she's actually a guy'
*The males of the southern island possess slightly over average to questionable walking sized dicks(Don't let their cute, femmy appearance fool you)

Both islands(Facts they share)
*Due to the tropical paradise they live on, if one dwells long enough on either island for a decent(or long) period of time, one will experience an unusually high libido.
*There is plenty of food, water, and shelter to live a cozy life on either island, however, almost everything grown on the islands have an aphrodisiac-like effect in them, and whether you breathe it in or consume it orally(or anally/vagally), one will find themselves in a constant state to fuck or be fucked

In the name of love

To put it bluntly, I got the idea for this one in particular because of my love for a character called Olivine from the new yaoi/bl game called Nu: Carnival. He's big, strong, a total sweetheart, but also VERY breedable. Because of this, I wanted to try and flesh out some ideas for a possible story of finding someone on here who could play a himbo-like character like Olivine.
This is placed in a fantasy setting(like DnD or WoW).

The main key factors I'm looking for in said character
*Has a heart of gold
*Is smart enough, but can be dumb about some(if not most) things
*Despite his large and intimidating appearance, he's actually a total softy
*Depending on how experienced he is, his kinks could be long-range or experimenting for the first time. He could be the kinkiest guy behind closed doors(or not) or totally pure of heart, so he would share all his firsts with his lover/s.
*Can be straight or bisexual
*Can be a switch(leaning sub) or a bottom
*Is VERY self-conscious about his big dick. Most would think that a submissive guy would have a smaller cock, but nope. This guy is packing(we're talking like 10+ inches here). But, even then, he's afraid of hurting others with it and will often apologize or voice his worry/concerns to others if they do anything like blow him or take it into themselves.
*Cocks either by another male or a female using magic to temporarily possess a cock will be involved in the story, so being open to anal is a plus
*Needy/Possessive. He can be his own person and do things his way, but when it comes to his s/o, he'll become clingy and want their attention. This can be shown through actions such as embracing from behind to silently lay claim that this person is theirs, clinging/tugging onto an article of clothing to get their attention, stepping in front of his partner and glaring at the other person/people to back off, or even swooping in and suddenly kissing his partner out of nowhere to show his own way of dominance that this person is taken.

Things I would love to be involved in the story
*Threesomes(MMF or maybe FMF depending). It doesn't have to be and I'm fine with just it being one-on-one, but I wouldn't oppose to there being three people involved in fun times. If it's FMF, I don't mind playing both females. If it's MMF, feel free to play both male roles or we could try finding a third partner to make this a small group roleplay.
*Breeding kink. This is more so aiming towards the male character being bred by others. Give me a guy who falls apart and craves to be crammed full of dick and creampied. Pregnancy doesn't have to be involved, but if the idea of him possibly getting knocked up catches your fancy, do let me know~
*Cock-warming. Be it at a tavern or a campfire, if his partner is feeling playful or senses that he's getting excited, she won

Story starting idea
*After confessing to his companion now turned lover, he wants to take the next step in their relationship; however, something always seems to come up that makes it impossible for them to have a proper romp, be it him or her(work, tired, sent away for periods at a time and forced to be apart). Eventually; one, if not both of them, snap and the next time they see each other, they go at it like wild animals in heat without remorse. Very intense. Clothing will most likely be ripped. A bedframe might crack. Bodily fluids will be everywhere.
*She had always been the one to spoil and pamper her good(not so little) boy, but what if one night, she tells him that she wants to be the one dicked down for once? Not only does the very idea throw him for a loop, but he's scared he might hurt her; never mind that he's worried he might not be able to please her intimately. Through trial and error, she coaxes him step by step into making love to her(while also still pampering and spoiling him in the process). He's not used to being on top, but wants to feel good while also making her feel good.
*She catches him in the act of fornicating with their other traveling companion, but instead of being upset, she decides to join in on the fun. She can either watch from the sidelines; which shames him for being seen like this, but also excites him from being watched.
-If he's being fucked by a male, she'll watch and perhaps join in with jerking him off til he cums or use her magic and double stuff him with twice the cock in his needy hole.
-If he's fucking a female, she'll watch and perhaps join in with sandwiching him between both women and take him in the ass with the use of her magic
*Being a good person, he's known to be too trusting of others. So, when he takes an offered drink from a stranger to parch his thirst, he quickly finds that it had been tampered with and had an aphrodisiac slipped inside it. Needing to seek relief, he runs into his partner and drags her off somewhere and proceeds to beg to be fucked.
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

crazyazn021

certainly wouldn't mind playing Romeo and Juliet with you, if you were willing to share the reins with a "newbie" such as myself ;)

legendia

I would like in on the Tales RP if you don't mind. We can discuss ideas over there but just for starters we can have a lesbian RP if you're comfortable with that.

jewperhero

Visna

Interested in the cross dressing story. PM me if it's open.

Genbu83

Lot's of plots, I am somewhat eyeing your tales and Naruto ideas.

Steelunit

I am a little interested in a 'Black Butler RP', care to explain a little on the idea? O rdo you want to talk about it a little more?

Kakkuzu

I would love to do one of the incest rp's with you. Pm me if you wanna take up my offer. Thanks for reading bye now :)
"Show me what its like, to dream in black and white, so I can leave this world tonight."

Ladondra

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14