Suggestions wanted: Muse has run off with my evil twin Trouble

Started by Sweet Trouble, January 13, 2011, 09:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Trouble

Hello everyone, Sweet here....
I love to write. I never claimed to be the best writer E has ever seen, but I love to write.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to bribe, trick, cajolery, coax, or persuade my muse and my evil twin (she works best with muse) to reunite with me?

I miss them both very much and would love to be able to write some lovely naughty stories.

Starlequin

To call back a Muse: try using a song as a writing prompt and create a character or story from elements in the song. The Muse will sense creative activity and come rushing back to feed on the creative energies.

To call back an evil twin: try growing a mustache and goatee or practicing identity theft. The twin will sense duplicity and come rushing back to reaffirm her role as primary deceiver. Warning: if evil twins have been absent for long periods of time, they may return with murderous intent. If this occurs, you may be forced to kill your evil twin in self defense. Recommended methods include throwing out of helicopters over dense jungle, wrestling over the roofs of skyscrapers, or pushing into active volcanoes.

Alternatively, you can try smearing some peanut butter on a plate and leaving it near a door. 
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sweet Trouble

LMAO

Thanks Starlequin, I need that laugh.
I will give it a try. That reminds me of the writing prompts from my approval process. I so enjoyed that writing during that time.

I love peanut butter, will add chocolate to make it perfect.