News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

brotherly hatred (Xaliel and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, May 22, 2009, 01:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

It had been so long since they got along. Two years to be exact when their sister died and things turned for the worst. The one that took it the hardest was her twin brother. He would not come out of his room just for washroom breaks and would hardly eat anything now. Karly was getting very worried about him and was thinking about getting a counselor in to see him. Would that do anything though? If she could only get him to eat something it would make her feel better.

Right now she was in the kitchen trying to make something to eat for herself and maybe her brother would eat some. She was making his favorite dinner and knew if he smelled it then he would be down sooner or later. Or maybe not at all. Before the death of their beloved sister he would come running for the food that he smelled but not now.

Soon the dinner was ready and she put the stuff on plates for them both. She left hers on the counter and went to take it up to him. "Dinner's by the door." She said softly not daring to go in but leaving the plate at the bottom of the door like she always had. A few moments later she went back down stairs to finish her dinner even though she was not that hungry either.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Dani

Alphonse sat on his bed, the light to his room off though the sun had set long ago. He could hear her moving about the house. He could remember how she had looked helping their sister to make dinner... it had always tasted so wonderful when they cooked together, as they tempered each other.

Food meant little to him now. As did sleep. As did anything beyond the door to his room... this place that had become his whole world. The walls, which had once been covered in posters and pictured, leered barrenly from the darkness. His things were packed away in the closet, out of sight. They were things that belonged to someone who wanted a connection to something... anything. He didnt'. Not anymore.

His older sister and he had been nearly as close as he and his twin. What a family they had made... then, before he could react, she was gone. Their parents, their sister. All gone. He couldn't do it anymore. Everyone would disappear eventually... better to be alone now, than face being alone later.

He smelled the food she cooked. His older sister had used to keep her from spicing it so strongly, but that doesn't mean he hadn't liked her food by itsself. It didn't matter now. Any sustenance that passed through his lips tasted of ash upon his tongue... he wanted no part in it. He lay back on the sheets of his bed, closing his eyes, and waiting for the darkness to take him...

It would not, and soon enough he was across the room, opening the door, and taking his food inside. He ate very little of it, but it was enough for him to feel disgusted with himself. If he wanted so much to vanish, he should do something.

He had no passion left in him, however. Not even enough for the act of suicide, and so he would have to continue surviving.

darkvamplips

(I want to say thank you for doing this for me)

Even though their sister was not around she still cooked and it still tasted wonderful. She was really worried about him since a few times she looked into his room and there was nothing anymore. Nothing on the walls everything that he had laying around was gone. This was not the brother she grew up with anymore. He was so different. Even though her parents and sister were gone she tried to stay happy and cheerful. She did not know why he was acting like this to her but she would find out some day. Or at least she hoped she would. A few moments later she could hear the door open and though he probably picked up the food. Would he come down to eat or stay up there?
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Dani

( not a problem. I actually have a feeling this could be entertaining.)

He sat the plate upon the empty surface of his desk, taking a bite or two before drawing away from it. He didn't enjoy eating anymore. He simply couldn't stomache it.

He began to pace before the door, rather like a tiger in a cage. He wanted to go down to his sister. He wanted to be there for her and to see if she was alright... he wanted her to comfort him, but he simply couldn't condone it. He couldn't grow close to her, and couldn't let her grow close to him. The deep black nothingness that he stood before would open and swallow him whole. He would be gone from her, and it was better that he keep the hurt of it from her... he'd even considered being cruel to her, physically harming her and bringing her to hate him.

He couldn't do those things, though. He couldn't stand the pain on her face or in her voice. She was the dearest thing to him, the most wondrous creation on this planet, and though she would go into nothing just like everything else, he couldn't make her existance painful.

darkvamplips

(It might be! He could try to make her hate him.)

A few moments later she put a mouthful of some food into her mouth and slowly chewed it. When he didn't come down she sighed and looked down at her food. There was no way she was going to leave him and wished she could tell him that. Of course he would never believe her. The same thing was said from his other sister. I'll never die and look what happened. She would never have the heart to say those exact words again. Soon she had finished everything on her plate then put it in the sink.

My request thread:

Dani

Alphonse heard her begin to rinse her plate... and it occurred to him that he was being cruel. She still cared for him... he could tell just by the dejected way in which she paused by his door every night. When he was gone... she would mourn him... he would have to do something about that... well, then...first things first.

Moving quickly and silentely, Alphonse made his way into his sister's room, noting with a pang that she'd removed the secnod twin-sized bed that had once been situated next to the wall. She'd moved on.....

That made him angry. How could she move on? How could she just erase their sister?

He looked about for a moment and found the thing he sought. A small, white teddy bear he'd given her a few years back... how she treasured it....

His hands moved quickly and defly as he tor off it's head, then it's arms, then it's legs and began to strew the stuffing over her mattress... she would hate him. He would be sure of it. Then noone would be left to mourn his passing into darkness.

darkvamplips

Yes she still did love him as a brother and cared for him. It was like extinct to stop by his door every night even though he would never open it. The reason why she moved it was because it was taking up space. It was in the attic and if he wanted it there he could have told her that. It had been two years and that was a long time she had just moved it in the last few days. It was getting late and she wanted to go to bed. She turned off the lights downstairs and walked slowly up the stairs.

My request thread:

Dani

Once he was finished destroying her prized posession, Alphonse walked out of her room and into the hall, and found himself face to face with his sister.

He sneered at her... hoping he looked hateful enough, though he'd never once donned his face with such an expression before. She would know what he'd done once she went inside her room... for now, he simply pushed roughly past her and went into his own, locking the door behind him.

darkvamplips

Why did he come out of her room and was looking at her. He never left his room something was wrong and they way he sneered at her made her feel uncomfortable. When he pushed passed her she cried out almost stumbling and then went to her room. When she turned on the light she saw the bear pulled apart and fell to her knees. Slowly she picked up the stuffing and started to cry out loud and he could hear it.

My request thread:

Dani

For the first time in months, her blank, black-clad brother took his CD player from the closet, and inserted the loudest of his disks into it, turning the volume up as far as it would go.

He would make her hate him, but he would not endure her crying. It would give rise to sympathy, and sympathy was more caring than he could afford... he would not comfort her. She would suffer.

darkvamplips

This was the only thing she truly treasured because when they fought she would cuddle with it now it was gone. Slowly piece by piece she picked it up and put it on the bed. The tears flowed down her cheeks as she walked to his bedroom and knocked on the door. How could he do something like this to her when he knew it meant so much.

My request thread:

Dani

He should have realised she'd come to him... why couldn't she just stay in her own room to cry?

Alphonse opened the door, dark eyes staring coldly at his twin. She was so much more alive than he... that would hurt her in the end, but he wouldn't stop that... he just had to make her despise him.

" what do you want?" he responded, his voice cold and distant.

darkvamplips

The only person who would have done this was him and she looked him in the eyes. The pain he could see in them and the tears flowing down her cheeks. "Why?" Was all she could stammer out. That was her favorite bear and now he wrecked it in rage.

My request thread:

Dani

He managed to keep his gaze cool even as her tears wrenched at his heart. She would thank him for this if she'd understood, but she couldn't understand. She was too beautifully alive for that.

" Because, I wanted to destroy something precious to you..." he looked her in the eyes, placing a smirk on his cold face. " I wanted to hurt you... isn't that obvious?"

darkvamplips

How could he do something like this to her. Why would he want to hurt her like that? "But why." She whispered turning away from the brother she once trusted. Her hands went into fists at her sides.

My request thread:

Dani

" Because," he replied, his voice even. " I hate you, and I want to see you suffer."

Alphonse hadn't always been good at lying, but he was now. There was simply nothing to stop him from being so... no real guilt, no sense that he was wrong for doing it... so it came out naturally, sounding sincere if cold.

darkvamplips

"But you haven't answered why?" She looked back into his eyes and couldn't help but feel he was lying to her. With that the tears came to her eyes again and she ran out of the house.

My request thread:

Dani

Alphonse stood there after she left, her depature barely registering upon his features.  It was silly of her to respond like this, but he'd known she would. It was just a bear... there were much worse things he could have done to her... and he was likely to do more to make her angry and upset, and to draw her to hate him.

He called after her, his voice cold and dull, as though he wasn't quite there... perhaps he was daydreaming. " Good night."

darkvamplips

(Sorry I meant room. You can change your post if you like)

My request thread: