High School of The Dead AU Type of thing!

Started by Mech Pilot, October 17, 2011, 09:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mech Pilot

Hello all, thanks for taking the time to read my thread.
I'm looking for someone to play an specific pairing, in a anime-esque kind of zombie apocalypse RP.

Things go down in Japan, a common High School where the characters are befor the shit hits the fan, so anime pictures and Japanese names are a must. Knowing japanese suffixes are a great plus!

It would be Teacher x Student roleplay. Details can be arranged, but I was thinking something alon the lines of the popular hot teacher, and the school's bad boy. There's a lot we can do with the story, although I am looking for someone to play a teacher that, although determined and strong willed, has to be a little dependent to survive.

I am looking though, for someone who's into playing mor then only sex. It's a survival horror kind of RP, lots of drama, action and crazy escape scenes. Sex is the complement, not the main focus. Also, someone who can write at least two good paragraphs by reply, and has at least descent spelling. Mine's not perfect, so I won't ask for perfection and I do understand mistakes. Just want people who makes the effort for writing a good post.

I already have my Character's Sheet ready to send anyone interested.

Leave-me a PM if you're interested! =)

Haibane

Have you thought about running this as a group game? While "X of the dead" has been done to death I haven't yet seen a game on E where it follows the Japanese high schoolers manga and for that I would certainly be interested.

Mech Pilot

I've never considered it, because online I usually only play one on ones online. It seems to be more organized and to have a better flow. Also, I'm kinda new to forum roleplay (used to do Irc and IM's) so I'm probably not the most suited to run a game with a lot of people. But, if enough people show up interested in it, I won't oppose it. Both can be done simultaneously. ^^;

1 x 1 doesn't interest you? 

Haibane

Not in that setting, no. "... of the Dead" seems to be more a group thing for me.

Miyu

I do agree however I am willing to go one on one with you if you wish so

Mech Pilot

NileGoddess

A bit of advice, it's frowned upon to simply bump your interest checks if nothing has happened for a few days. The minimum bump time is one month.

Mech Pilot

Oh, I understand. I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

Thanks for the advice. =)

Diingo

I agree with the others, this would be kinda more fitting as a Group RP :)