Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianna Paige

yes..

--if i gently ran my fingers through your hair..
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes ~

..if my long dark hair kept tickling your lap?
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adrianna Paige

*giggle softly* yes..

if my long hair softly blew across your face while you laid there?
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes  ~smiles~

..if I looked up at you and many funny faces?

Adrianna Paige

yes!

--if I made them in return?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes ~

..If I turned my head and gently bit your lap?

Adrianna Paige

mmm...*smile growing bigger..*

--if I got warmer because you gently bit my thigh?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes ~

...if I left a small bruise?

Adrianna Paige

yes..

--if i gently pulled on your hair as you bit me?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Adrianna Paige

depends on hard you're biting this time..

--if I squirmed as you bit me?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes ~

..if I stopped biting and kissed instead?

Adrianna Paige

yes...

--if my fingers brushed lightly across your cheek?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes ~

...if I moaned your name softly?

Adrianna Paige

oh yes..

--if I bit my lower lip in response to you saying my name softly?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes...~

..if I sat up and kissed that lower lip?

Adrianna Paige

yes..

--if my gently hands cupped your face as you kissed my lower lip?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes ~

..if I whispered against your mouth that I think we are dangerously close to exceeding the PG-13 rating of this thread?  ~wicked grin~

Adrianna Paige

yes!

--if I got up and ran off into the wild world of PMs?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Adrianna Paige

yes.

--if i provided candle light?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket