Xen Garden (MxM Idea Thread)

Started by Xenphir, August 28, 2013, 11:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenphir

~Welcome to the Xen Garden~

Welcome to my Idea Thread! Please read my O/O's before sending PMs to me, thank you. I only do M/M Rp's with very few exceptions. I post anywhere from one paragraph to five, with two-three being the usual for new RP's. If you write less, I will return less.

Yes:

MxM
Exotics (Details in post two)
Bondage
D/s
Non-Con
Plot with smut
Being Bottom

Maybe:

Light/Non-adult
Plot Without Smut
Switch
Incest
Dom (Rarely)

No:

Females
Gore/Vore
Scat/Bathroom
Furry/Hairy
Smut Without Plot

I. Introduction
II. Characters and Settings
III. Plots
IV. Fandoms
V. Current Games

Xenphir

~Characters and Settings~

This is where I will put all my already made characters and explain what kinds I play, as well as what settings I have thought of and which kinds of settings I play in. If you are planning on making all new characters and settings with me, you can skip this post.

=Characters=

Types I play as well as ones I've already created. Ones marked with a - are maybes and ones with a + are most definitely.

Types:

+Males
+Submissive
+Bottom
+Elves
+Humans
Pretty boys
Smart
Poor/Rich
-Switch
-Weak (No backbone.)

This list names some but not all of exotics I will play: Dragons, Naga, Elves, Vampires, Demons, Half-human/half-spider, Half-animal people: (Just ears and tails of animals, maybe claws or fangs. No fur.) Cat, Deer, Cow, Dog, Bird, Sheep.

Pre-mades

Just short pre-mades that have much room to change to grow.

LuSean Elith Theran
Race: Elf
Suggested Settings: Fantasy/Medieval
Short Bio: LuSean is a wise elf whom owns a library deep within a forest. He is generally alone, but welcomes visitors and feeds them as they travel through the forest. He will offer his knowledge to those who use it for good. He knows nature magic, and usually wears flowing robes.

=Settings=

Basic setting ideas. The + are ones I like to play in more and the - are ones that I usually only play in for plots that require it.

Types:

+Fantasy
+Victorian
+Medieval
Modern
Future
Steampunk

Pre-Mades

Settings I've already thought of, but can change easily with room to grow.

Magic Forest

Description: A forest with many strange other-worldly plants. Who knows what lurks beneath the flora...

I. Introduction
III. Plots
IV. Fandoms
V. Current Games

Xenphir

~Plots~

Where some ideas I have thought up are placed. MC = My Character YC = Your Character. Original characters only please.

Stranger Nights

Plot: One chilly night a loud bang is heard out in the forest. A young man who happened to be hiking there is closest, and goes to check it out. To his surprise, a man lays at the bottom of a crater with odd colored hair. Was the man hit by an explosion, or something else? It doesn't take long for the young hiker to see the man isn't human, but he still decides to take care of him anyway. (Could go various ways for Dom/Sub or who plays which man.)

Illogical Human Thought

Plot: MC is a human-looking android with many human functions. This is set it the far future where human technology has gone beyond anything ever seen. MC has most human body parts, though his brain and heart are more mechanical, and his blood is a strange substance that does not require oxygen, but instead he must be recharged every few days or so. YC would be the one who in charge of observing and testing the new android.
Rating: Preferably Bondage or NC, but can be light. Human solos.

Runaway Prince

Plot: MC is a prince of a foreign country who runs away and ends up stowing away in a middle-class man's car. His parents arranged a marriage for him with a princess, and to get to know each other they were to spend a vacation in America together alone. However, now she is furious and is looking for the prince! YC is the unlucky owner of the car and is now involved in this too. Does he use the prince as payment or is he kind to help him?
Rating: Preferably Bondage but could be NC or Light.

The thief

Plot: MC would be a modern day street rat who is still pretty young. (18-20) He sees a wealthy looking man (YC) with his wallet out as he pays for something on the street. (Could be limo driver or a tip for a hotel employee carrying his bags or something.) He takes the chance to run by him and snatch the wallet, running off with it! However, he is soon caught by the rich man and is forced to pay, with his body.
Rating: Preferably Bondage or NC

You're Different Than I Remember

Plot: Our characters were great friends as young kids, they lived near a beach in California and always went there to swim. One year, a storm came and swept away one of the friends, making the other one depressed thinking he drowned. Every day he would wait by the ocean in hopes of seeing his friend, and as he got older, he would visit once a week, then once a month, until it was only the yearly anniversary of the boys death. In his early twenties one year, he comes back to pray for the boy that was lost to him years ago, and to his surprise, he sees someone that looks a little like him, just older, out in the ocean. He thought at first it was someone else that might have been drowning, and his friend's memory, he goes to help the man he sees. Turns out, it is his friend from long ago, and now he's a merman!
Rating: Preferably Bondage or NC but can be light.
Note: It doesn't matter to me which character you or I play, but I'd prefer to be the more submissive one regardless. Also, the merman can turn his tail into two legs, and appear human and walk on land. (But he'll probably be wobbly at first xD)

I. Introduction
III. Plots
IV. Fandoms
V. Current Games

Xenphir

~Fandoms~

Just a list of some fandom games I'll play. The bold means characters I'd like to play, but don't mind if you want to. Italics mean characters that I don't mind who plays it. Underline means characters I want to play, and do not wish my partner to play. Just remember I'm usually bottom, sometimes switch. ^^ All characters must be 16 in age or older please. OC's are available for almost all, just ask!

Movies

Lord of the Rings: Legolas, Aragorn, Sauron.
Harry Potter: Harry, Ron, Snape, Draco, Lucius.
Final Fantasy VII: Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent
Thor: Thor, Loki

Anime

Ai no Kusabi: Riki, Iason
Ouran High School Host Club: Tamaki x Kyouya, Hikaru x Kaoru
InuYasha: InuYasha, Sesshomaru
The Wallflower: Any of the four main boys.
Bleach: Ichigo, Uryu, Renji, Hitsugaya, Aizen, Grimmjow, Byakuya, Aizen, Gin
Code Geass: Lelouch, Suzaku, Prince Schneizel, Lloyd, Li Xingke

Other

I. Introduction
III. Plots
IV. Fandoms
V. Current Games

Xenphir

Added ~ Rebellious~
~Office Blues~ Has been taken

Xenphir

Update:

Added Beauty and the Demon. (One that I'm really interested in ^^)

Xenphir

Added:

~Illogical Human Thought~

Taken: (And very long ago xD)

~Prince Amir~
~Beauty and the Demon~

Updates:

Going to strike taken ideas again since losing one, losing partner, and having to re-make the idea. (Yes, I am lazy at 5AM)

Xenphir

~~HUGE update!~~

Lots of things to update this time! The following things have changed:

Added a few more ideas.
Changed the way I sort my ideas to better organize what I'm feeling for.
Put already taken ideas in a specific section.
Added links to the games that those stories have been taken in.

Updated specific cravings.

Xenphir

Xenphir

Xenphir

~Update~

-Removed Lost Ideas
-Updated Ideas so there are none that my Muse doesn't care for
-Added Fandoms Section.

Xenphir

~Update~

-Remove Picture Inspired
-Placed Picture Inspired ideas with the rest of the ideas
-Removed Taken Ideas
-Created Maybe Ideas/In Waiting
-Added ~What is Life Worth~
-Removed unwanted/uninterested plots that were old
-Edited the What I give/What I ask to make it shorter

Xenphir

Removed some ideas, fixed up Wild One to be shorter

Xenphir

Completely Re-made the entire layout of the thread.

Xenphir

Added Runaway Prince and The Thief!

Xenphir

It's been a long time, and I am back from a small hiatus of sorts so I figure I will bump as it has been longer than a month for sure.

Xenphir

Added a couple of plots and removed one.

Xenphir

Been a month, added a plot and some names to the fandom list. Updated current games list.

Xenphir

Been a long time. Removed a plot that is no longer interesting and bumping after months.