News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Golden Age of Piracy - Recruiting!

Started by Oneiros, June 01, 2012, 08:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneiros

Sorry guys, I've been going through some crap and been a bit sparse and very stressed out lately. But we are still accepting people.

If anyone is still interested in playing Navy (Again, very sorry I've been so lazy lately) we can still start up a navy port and ship for everyone to get to know each other and get playing and whatnot.

There is a pirate ship, but it's getting rather full - all the 'big' jobs are taken I believe, however, if you want to start out as a low-ranking nobody and work your way up, when a bigger job opens up you can possibly be promoted (I think we've lost a few of the pirate crew also, so when we start seeing who's gone, we can open up their spots). I'm honestly not sure which jobs those are that might be open, I'll have to get around to poking people and seeing if they're still playing if they haven't started to yet.

Karasu

Quite fine, I made my guy purposefully so that he could and likely woudl work on a navy ship if the pay was any sort of decent, and work for pirates as the opportunity arises..

Though if ye have need for a shipwright, my guy be yer.. guy XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

LunarSage

I'm still up for this game... but I'll be out of town as of tomorrow until the 31st.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Saerrael

Don't worry, Lunar. We do take it slow. Thank you, though, for speaking up ♥

Karasu

Saerra I absolutely loved your character. I hope they can play sometime *drools* *_*

Saerrael

*laughs and bows* Why, thank you kindly*
Which one, by the way? I have two ::)

Karasu

your first one, the handsome guy with black hair and a whip ;)

Saerrael

Aha *grins* I'm glad you think so.
We have a lot of interesting characters.. I do love going through the character thread *guiltypleasures*

Karasu

hhe I kinda made him mostly for that one *blush blush* He's so sexy. *drools over*

angelic traces

I'll let you poke people while I whip something up. I'll probably make a navy character since it seems like you need a few of those. =)

Be careful while poking! I hear it causes pregnancy.

Healergirl

Whip something up?  Navy character?   Hmmm.

Mary was breathing fast, shuddering as she pressed her face against the grating.  She sobbed past the sponge stuffed in her mouth as her shirt was torn away, exposing the soft white flesh of her back.  The gathered Tars, murmured in appreciation, some gave a few catcalls.  The officer silenced them "Three strokes of the lash, then this pirate bitch is all yours, men!" Then she took a firmer grip on the cat in her hands, took a deep breathe and.... Mary heard a soft footfall and grunt behind her as the officer leaned into the blow, heard the cat cutting  through the air then PAIN erupted in lines of fire across her upper back and right shoulder....

SaturnCeleste

Is this game still open?  I would like to join!  Can someone please point me in the right direction?
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Coldorchestra

I too would like to join if its ok? I had a rather backwards idea a boy dressed as a girl on the sirens call as their tailor and rigger?
Sometimes all you can do is hurry and wait.

Oneiros

Ack! Goodness, I'm sorry, both GMs have been stressed out lately.

Since I think we've lost a lot of characters, anyone still interested in playing, feel free to submit a character sheet to me via PM. I'm not positive which jobs are available again yet, so I'll comb through the characters and ask if people are still in the game and see which ones are open once more. However! Since I'm in the middle of RL stuff (getting married soon!) it might be a few days before I can get to everything properly, if you don't mind the wait ^^

Karasu

I'm jsut tryig to figure out ow to get Raavyn involved o.o XD

Etah dna Evol

Is this not active? I was just digging into character creation
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Oneiros

It is, we've just been slow. We've lost a handful of people, another handful are busy, but not dropping. New people joining might perk it back up, so feel free to create a character (though as I said, it might be a couple days before I can properly get into GM stuff).

Healergirl

Karasu, just have Raven Hail the Dirty Secret at the gangplank.  Mary(posing as Martin) is up in the rigging, relaxing, but watchful.

Karasu

Healergirl

Karasu, did you get approved yet?  If you did, i missed it and i apologize.

Karasu