What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Mint green elbow length sleeved blouse, brown aline skirt, beige stockings, beige heels and belt.

Dovel

Red button down shirt, dark pants, matching tie and shoes. About to head back out again.  :-)
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Zaphod

Blue tee shirt with the name of my university at the front, boxer shorts.

alexpractice

A grey and white striped tee shirt, a grey cardigan, cut off jean shorts (rolled up to hide the fringes), blue boxer briefs (that's still PG-13; right?), no socks, no shoes.

Autumn52

black yoga pants with a pink strip down the side and a pink tee shirt. Today is going to see Bella day.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Poet style blouse in salmon pink with 3/4-length full sleeves and lace around the collar and a draw-string tie, black straight skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Roni

Brown maxi skirt, electric blue tank, and a Doctor Who t-shirt.

Should I write "GEEK" across my forehead now or later?

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Roni on May 23, 2014, 04:05:26 PM
Brown maxi skirt, electric blue tank, and a Doctor Who t-shirt.

Should I write "GEEK" across my forehead now or later?

I don't think that's necessary. :D

OT: Legend of the Five Rings dragon clan t-shirt, navy blue track pants with a white and yellow stripe, socks with pictures of flowers and snails. My hair is in a ponytail.

Obviously I'm not that dressed up today.  :D

Beautiful Mystery

Purple cotton nightie with ruffles on the bottom and on the chest.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Roni

Zaphod

Charcoal gray double vented tailored suit and trousers, off white button down dress shirt, purple silk tie, black dress shoes.

Roni

*Swoons!*

Admittedly, I have a "day off," so I'm in green shorts and the latest drama club t-shirt from The Little Mermaid Jr.

Bliss

A sleeveless scoopneck fit-and-flare dress, with a dark teal bodice and broad (8-inch) horizontal stripes of dark teal and royalpurple on the box-pleated skirt that falls just below the knee - and a subtly floral patterned purple and black woven wrap to keep off the chill.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AmberStarfire

I have a pinky purple dip-dyed fitted t-shirt (dark pink at the top, light pink at the bottom) and a black skirt with horizontal gold stripes.

RainyHigh

A short gray dress with spades on the top.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Beguile's Mistress

Business suite with a black pencil skirt, silky sleeveless top and red hip-length jacket, sheer black stockings with a small pattern on the ankle and black heels.

Zaphod

Tailored navy suit, white shirt, white pocket square, smoky gray tie, black shoes. Everything looks and fits perfectly well today. ;)

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless navy dress fitted in at the waist with a zipper in the back, a matching belt, beige stockings and navy heels.  Got some gold to go with it - necklaces and earrings.

Zennith

Let's see... Um, shoes, pants, shirt... :-P

I'm obligated to not only wear clothing at work, but it has to be decent-looking attire, as well.  So, I've relegated to wearing my sandals, partially bleached jeans, striped shirt I stole from an ex-boyfriend, and my required ID/Site Access card.  It's a rather mismatched outfit, to be honest.  But, it was clean and I felt lazy today.
My Likes
Online: 2-3 times per week, varying times/lengths.
RP Limits: 0/4; Looking!

AmberStarfire

Hard Rock Cafe Dublin t-shirt, charcoal grey striped trousers and grey socks with pink, white and blue love hearts on them. :D My hair is in a loose bun.

WyldRanger

Sounds cute, Amber :)

OT : teal short sleeved shirt, slightly faded blue jeans and black dress shoes. Wishing I had worn shorts today though as it's quite warm today.

Autumn52

I am wearing a dark blue Dallas Cowboy tee shirt with some blue jean shorts that are cuffed. It is hot here so this is very comfortable.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

crosswordaholic

Black halter mini dress with butterfly's and birds designs on it, backless cause Texas is fucking warm. Studded black sandals and um...my nerdy glasses? Guess that's it lol :p
Out of town until 5/25 so posts will be slow till then sorry[\color]
My Ons and Offs:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=197909.0
My request thread and inspiration pics:Requests

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless lavender shift with matching belt and standup collar and back zipper, matching jacket, beige stockings and black heels.

Roni

Beguile's always so pretty, and I always feel like a scrub in comparison. ;)

Powder blue Senior Week t-shirt from the first college I graduated from and little green shorts. It's high time to relax.