Male seeking 1 on 1 female for two plays

Started by Alice Wonder, August 15, 2011, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice Wonder

Female RP partner sought.

I do not have a lot of experience with interactive text based role play.
I would like to get my feet wet. Metaphor, I'm not actually looking to stand in a puddle ;)

Here is my idea:

Two role plays, one of my choosing detailed below and one of your choosing.

Of my choosing:

You are popular "It Girl" with poor grades in math. Not because you are dumb, but because the class bores you (or whatever).

I am geeky nerd who carries a slide rule TI83+ around with me everywhere.

Your parents, mis-understanding the reason for your poor grade, have hired me to tutor you.

In tutoring session, I am clearly attracted to you but also clearly intimidated by your hotness.

You think I'm a dweeb, but being tutored is majorly boring, so you decide to have fun teasing me and watching me squirm, of course in a PG13 way.

Of your choosing:

I'm psycho, not psychic ;)
Elaborate in reply. Given PG13 constraints, there probably isn't a scenario about anything I wouldn't be willing to try - even if just to learn the ropes.

-=-

My idea is scenario switching, IE if I posted in RP1 then I can't post in it again until I have first posted in RP2. Few lines per post but not as hard rule.

Forum based (all I'm qualified for), I probably shouldn't start until this evening (it's almost noon now), I don't want pressure to immediately respond.

Am I too specific?
Any suggestions?
Any takers?
I enjoy criticism on my stories - either way: The Student (explicit Femdom)

halie

I'd like to take this up.  :-) if you're still willing to play.
Deep within the recesses of our minds are countless repressed desires and possibilities, striving to consume you. To resist is to stifle the very core of you vitality. Surrender to them. Live.