Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Adonis

Hoooooly shit batman. Soo many resposes since I went to bed. As soon as I can get my computer on and some liquid crack (coffee), Ill start answering what I can.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Adonis

Hopefully I don't miss anyone here.

Dartimus - Glad to have you back.

Pentagious666 - I'll be looking for your sheet in my PM's, and will mark you down as playing.

Bane - There are no restrictions placed on which dragon you'd like to play at this point, long as it has a penis.

Karasu - You're free to play a male or a female at this point, but for the sake of my sanity lol, no shy dragons this time, okay? <3

Flower - Dragon/Rider pairings are gone. If I end up writing the bonding stuff back in, it will be waaaaaay down the line, and completely voluntary.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Karasu

haha you got it Adonis I'll whip up a character and get it in before saturday ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Adonis

O/O's

Deamonbane

So, we send the completed character sheet to you, Adonis?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Adonis

Yessir, drop em to my PM box, and I'll have em approved quicklike, usually.
O/O's

Karasu

Adonis what species forms are you shot on? Just a curios question

Adonis

O/O's

Karasu

Pentagious666

Character:

Valoren

Name:Valoren the Verdant
SPecies (Dragon type):
Emerald

Emerald (Shades of green)

Dragon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Birth – Wingspan: 25ft Height: 5ft Breath Weapon Range: 37.5ft
Adolescence – Wingspan: 45ft – Height : 10ft Breath Weapon Range: 67.5ft
Adulthood – Wingspan 65-90ft – Height: 15-18ft Breath Weapon Range: 97.5-135ft
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breath Weapon: Acid Gout: Expels a ball of highly corrosive stomach acid onto it’s target. (Other Emerald’s are immune to the effects of the acid.)

Human Form
~ Inherits the resistances of its patron/matron dragon from acids.
~ Giakineses – Power to manipulate earth with one’s mind. (Nothing over 50 lbs in combined weight)

Sex: Male
Age: (Dragons begin at a bare minumum of 180 yrs. Add 10 years per 1 human year)  230

Humanoid Appearance:
Valoren Human

Hair: dark brown
Eyes:  deep blue
Skin: Fair to slightly tan
Weight: 185 lbs.
Height: 6'
Other: Permanently has scales along his spine where his patron clawed him.

Information:

Personality: Valoren used to be a recluse.  He now willingly speaks to others but attempts to not over state anything,  He never lies and honors his promises with ferocity and pride.  He seems quiet and distant at first, paying more attention to body language and actions then words.  Fierce, calm and calculated in combat. 

Background: Long ago with the birth of the new Dragons, an Emerald dubbed Valoren the Verdant was among the new clutch.  His Patron was very aggressive, early on he began in transformation and extensive combat training.  Failure usually meant going hungry, success meant supper.  He was trained with swords, spears, and various other metallic weapons.  His Patron claimed that wooden weapons were weak and below him.  For the first 170 years of Valoren's life he drilled and fought and trained everyday.  He never really spoke much, that is until he snuck out.  He met a Trithos maiden by the name of Tilaini, and they would spend hours wandering the woods and talking.
This continued for a decade, Tilaini would meet Valoren in the night and they would share their experiences of the day.  Whenever she didn't come he would worry that she was gone forever and when she returned he would be filled with joy.  One evening he revealed the transformation to her, and took her for a flight.  When they landed he resumed his human state and they laid down to watch the stars together.
"I love you," Spoke he to Tilaini.
She smiled and leaned into him but said nothing.  Then a tremendous roar shook the mountain and Valoren's Patron sought him out, landing before him and the terrified girl.
"ELF!" came the gravelly boom that was his voice, "Youngling, I have told you for a century that other races were not to be mingled with, they will seek to use you!"
The Patron was furious and reached for the maiden.  Valoren quickly moved to shield her from his master and received a scarring claw mark down his back.
"Boy! come now!" He scooped the injured Valoren up, "If I ever see you near him again elf he will lose his home and his hearth, Understand?"
Tilaini nodded and departed never to seek out the dragon again.  (She was later killed in a bandit raid... Not that Valoren knows that but he gave up that he could see her again.)
He continued the rigorous training and hoped it would not always be this way.  At first he fell to complete silence and then slowly he began to speak again. 

OOC Ons and Offs:  I prefer not to deal with bestiality, anything to do with shit, gore, or vore.
Most things I'm up for, BDSM and so forth, I prefer women.  Anything else, PM me we'll talk.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Caela

Secretwriter

Go for it. I was jumping out of the way on that one. :P  *dies laughing* No offense intended.  I just don't see what everyone sees in that man.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Pentagious666

Re edit finished I hope that is a bit better, as for why Jack... Well I've been a whovian for a very long time (since the age of six) and well his face just seemed to fit.  Jack Harkness is who I hope Valor will turn out to be similar to, he is starting off quite differently.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Adonis

Thats better, go ahead and post it up in the approved sheet section. Just make sure you shrink that monstrous dragon picture, and post em in the wiki, and you're good to go.
O/O's

Muse

Well, he still needs a picture, but... 

Character:

[Insert Image here (Human or Human form), please use a picture. Nothing anime. If dragon, you may include a picture of that form as well if you so choose.]

Name:  Vorkel Stormwing
Species:  Cobalt Dragon
Sex:   Male

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Weight:
Height:
Other: (physical defects/mutations, overall appearance)

Information:

Personality:

Background:  In the spring, the melting snows sent streams and cataracts dancing through the deepest tunnels under the mountains, passing and weaving between the dragons’ nests on their way to the darkest distant depths.

This was Vorkel Stormwing’s first experience with rain.  Not a dull drizzle or frightening rumble of thunder, but squealing in delight with his siblings as he shot down nearby descending tunnels on shoots of fresh, chill water! 

Vorkel’s first sight of the world outside was also shaped by rain. There had been a massive storm the night before.  When he reached the high cave with his cobalt scaled parents and a clutch mate, the vast azure sky was streamered with grey clouds.  Silver showers half obscured the purple horizon. 

Vorkel had never seen anything so beautiful, before or since.  To this day his favorite time to fly is in the midst of a raging thunderstorm.  In some wistful corner of his heart he still hopes to make a necklace of those shades of silver and amethyst that only exist in light. 

OOC Ons and Offs:

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rogue

*chuckles* You still don't have mine down as an Amethyst in here Adonis. I'm starting to feel unloved. *pouts at lack of love before giggling* Though I love how apparently no one wants to be an amethyst.

Adonis

Sorry. Will change it when I get up in the morning. Im completely exhausted.
O/O's

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Karasu

Character:

http://www.elfwood.com/art/b/l/blackphoenix/blackdragon.jpg Dragon
http://guysr.us/files/2012/07/Horny-Guy-Wanking-Solo-Dean-Carlson-1.jpg Human

Name: Selnick
SPecies (Dragon type): Amythyst
Sex: Male
Age: (Dragons begin at a bare minumum of 180 yrs. Add 10 years per 1 human year)  200

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Chestnut brown with streak of Dark purple/black that curls a little over his forehead
Eyes: Black
Skin: a healthy Tan
Weight: approx. 210 lbs
Height: 5'11"
Other: Healthy and Fit
Species Trithos

Information:

Personality: Confident and no-nonsense, he hates wasting his time and generally will be blunt and to the point about anything.

Background:  One of the most recently hatched of his nest, Selnick knew right away what he wanted to do, and that was get out. Selnick spent his childhood learning his abilities, mastering what he could (even if all that happened to be was flight and the transformation into his humanoid shape and breath weapon) He would pick fighs with his brethren from time to time mostly over food.

But he felt.. odd, incomplete. The rush of pride everytime he mastered a power was there only quickly and thus faded fast, leaving him with this feeling. He wasn't too happy with this ffeeling and thusly when he became old enouh to leave the nest, his first goal was to find a nest of his own, the next immidiatly was to fill that hole.

OOC Ons and Offs: As long as it is not Scat, Pissplay, gore, vore, or heavy blood.. Then we shall have a good time indeed.

Ok.. How's this?

PS sorry for Shit >.<

Adonis

May want to tweak that age a little bit. 450 = 450 years old. At 25, mommy and daddy punt that bottom out of the nest :p  Most of the others are 190-240ish.

And amythyst is purplish in color ;)
O/O's

Karasu

well I did say WIP :P

I am using that picture for actual body shape reference, but thanks for clarifying that for me XD

Adonis

O/O's