Bad Habit Rabbit ;) NC Exotic Freeform Needed

Started by Bloody Paramour, August 01, 2009, 01:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Paramour

So I have yet to set foot (or finger) in the NC-Exotic free-form section, and I am REALLY craving it.

I Love Furries and Monsters, Rape and certain amounts of force and violence. Propose me something hons, I am ready.

Things I'd love to do RIGHT NOW
-some sort of Animal Furries thing (Bad habit rabbit isnt just a title. I am a rabbit in my furrysona)
-Rape/Forced
OR
-Something Slave-ish.

If you've got any other desires, feel free to PM me about it, kays?
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

TheVillain

I got some things in my idea thread that may be up your alley. A bit light on the furry thing for your tastes probably, but possibly worth checking out.

As for something possibly a bit closer to your tastes, I did have an idea.

Menagerie

Apparently 15 years ago geneticist Roger Danvers wanted to help the world by giving himself powers. According to his research notes, the idea was to give himself the ability to take on the attributes of animals as the situation desired, but something he doesn't describe in his notes went wrong. Instead of debuting as a superhero he instead just dropped off the radar and nobody heard anything from him for years. That is until a couple years ago, when a 12 year old girl suddenly mutated into a part-tiger, part-fish person. Horrified at the transformation, her mother confessed that she did know the reason for the mutation. A few weeks after Roger Danvers disappeared she was sunbathing on a local private beach with she was raped by something that looked like it was part-man, part-tiger, and part-fish.

Since then a lot has come to light. Roger Danvers gained powers alright, he can take on the combined attributes of up to 7 animals for a truly monstrous appearance. The catch is that he can't turn it off and he has to have at least 2 sets of attributes going on at all times. Further, he's gone insane. Living off the land, he doesn't steal or kill but he views not taking every opportunity he can to pass on his genes as a crime against biology- a view that the FBI believes has led him to rape and impregnate somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 women since the experiment. And for years it went unnoticed because for a supervillain he's very under-the-radar. And really, who would believe being raped by a monster?

But you are taking a stand. Menagerie was last reported not far from the city you protect as it's greatest superheroine, and getting closer. Will you be ready?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Callie Del Noire

Interesting.. and it would allow for 'hybrid' mixes (Like ZigZag from Sabrina Online)