News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Most Pointless Online Article Ever

Started by The Overlord, January 04, 2009, 09:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Overlord

I have to hand it to Yahoo...they keep trying to shovel bovine dung onto their front page and push it off as gold every time I go to check my email; endless top ten lists. Relationship quizzes that reek of an issue of Cosmopolitan or a tabloid. News that I couldn't care in the least about. The next 'viral video web hit' that's even dumber than the last.

But they've outdone themselves this time.

I know, I know...I smelled the (attempted) humor and irony in the article as well as soon as I read it, but still...

I just need a job this easy, like this Rob O'Conner- getting paid to do absolutely nothing. It must have taken the dude all day to draft that article. I predict that...Yahoo will be as pointless as ever for 2009.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/114655/ten-fearless-predictions-for-2009/

OldSchoolGamer

Most of the major media is rather pointless.

TheRev

UGH. I hate the fact that these people can get paid immense amounts of money to come up with this garbage. Like honestly, i could do this in less than 2 hours, why can't I get mad money for this?! To be fair though, all the internet news site's are about this bad now.