M/M Ideas

Started by xxbutterfiywings, May 14, 2009, 02:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxbutterfiywings

So it seems like i've had a ton of ideas lately! But i decided it would probably be best just to make my own M/M thread since I have a few ideas :)

First of all, I usually only play sub unless someone could convince me otherwise.

Second, if we do decide to play one of these story lines together, please please please make your posts at least three paragraphs and with detail.I love plot and character development and if you give me something to work with, I will reply back with 150% effort.

Third, don't be afraid to ask questions or suggest a little tweak to one of my ideas. I'm very open as long as you are! :)

Also! I usually only play vanilla story lines with A LOT of romance.  Sowwy :(

Story Lines

1.) Second Chances: Character A and Character B were both friends with crushes on each other during highschool. But nothing ever happened because of their family views on homosexuality. They end up meeting one day randomly and want to start a relationship. But there are complications such as one of the character's being engaged/married. They will have to keep their relationship a secret until it becomes too much for the both of them.

2.) The Run Aways: Character A and Character B are both homeless and end up meeting when they both decide to steal from the same store. They end up both getting caught during an argument about who should shop lift from the store and the cops are called on them. They both end up running away together and becoming friends and more.

3.) Prince/Slave with a Twist: I don't mind playing a slave type character as long as it ends up dealing with romance lol. Basically what I want with this storyline is the prince goes to pick out a slave which will suit him to run errands, do chores, etc. But basically the prince ends up having an attraction to the slave and they start to have a romantic relationship. Eventually the prince will have to pick a princess and that will cause conflict. But those details will be figured out later :)

That's all my ideas for right now... let me know if you're interested! ^___^

xxbutterfiywings

Bumping this! hehe :)