Into Darkness We Venture (Seeking Hunters/Rangers)

Started by MagicalPen, May 15, 2013, 02:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Etherealdreamer

At the risk of sounding like an overeager puppy or an annoying younger sibling... me, me, me! I'm here!
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Etherealdreamer on July 02, 2013, 10:21:30 PM
At the risk of sounding like an overeager puppy or an annoying younger sibling... me, me, me! I'm here!

Still here, I'll post again as Natalia soon. Just figured I'd give some chance for others to postie
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

MagicalPen

For those that are still around, I've posted again. Since the characters have split up (or are in the process of doing so) I created separate threads for each group. I'll be the GM for the threads as the characters pick the presented 'options'. Some of the threads will have a heavier GM hand so post as frequently as you can to keep things moving along.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Did we lose our fearless hunters? They (and Vassus) are the only people yet to post.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Since Inkidu and RedEve have both failed to post in the last 11 days in their hunters thread, I am removing them from this game.

That means I am looking for a Male Replacement and a Female Replacement to fill in their roles - think Ranger Types.

If interested in these roles, let me know.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

Hey,

I guess I can't really fault you for dropping me, but I was kinda hoping/waiting for feedback from my ranger partner for my next post.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MagicalPen

He hasn't/didn't post and I can't wait forever to get all the storylines moving. The other two threads are quite active at the present, so I didn't have much choice really.

Also - still looking for replacements! Can accept two new characters of the Archery-type.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Still looking for a few players to fill in some roles.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

arkhos

Heyas MP,

Very curious about this game... is the cast-section up-to-date? If I create something, I'd like it to be something that compliments the people remaining, not doubling up on roles already in the group.

I'd be playing a male character, of course.

And here's a couple gold pieces to urge you to let RedEve come back to the game - she's awesome! :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

MagicalPen

In all honesty, most of the people who joined don't seem that interested anymore. I'm about ready so shut it down and do some world-building this weekend before coming up with something new, though I'll probably be really picky about who I let in since 'dedicated' doesn't seem to mean what it used to these days. Might do that 'oath of drake' thing only.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

arkhos

Gotcha MP, and totally understand. :(

Thanks for the response. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

MagicalPen

I launched a new game for those that might be interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Etherealdreamer

'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'