One more idea... :)

Started by xxbutterfiywings, May 11, 2009, 08:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxbutterfiywings

One more idea... just to see who is interested :)

I've had this idea for a while... and well here is the introduction to my idea :)

A caressing breeze brushed past them, the scent of apples that she sprayed upon her neck heightening their senses. Head rested on a broad shoulder, curls tickling his cheek ever so lightly as they sat in complete silence. Green eyes closed, the two sitting together like statues that had practiced for years. A subtle whiff of cologne increased the thumping sound within her chest and a forced sigh passed her lips. His eyes shifted downwards, vision blocked by the ringlets that shone in the setting sun.

“You okay?” Caring words slipped off his tongue in their usual manner. Eye lashes met the arch of her brow as a glaze spread across darkened pupils. A white color filled pink lips as she bit down, emotions of the passed months suffocating her. How could she tell him that his face was the one she looked forward to seeing everyday? In what way to express the sparkle in his eye always encouraged her? With the armor he subconsciously wore in the glistening moonlight, the boy had become the man who warmed her once dying heart.

“I…” Hesitation settled in the air. Emerald hues meeting his as a desperate heart searched for a sign.

“I’ll be fine, you know that.” A smile slid upon pink lips as a finger poked at his side. Laughter accompanied the content feeling knowing she could wait just a bit longer.

*~*

A little bit longer did not happen however for either person. The year came and went and before Tegan knew it; graduation had also come. She wished that she would've told him, how he had saved her just by merely thinking about the older boy. But now it was too late, and all she wanted was one more chance. However, deep down Tegan knew that one more chance was most likely gone forever.

Slowly she made her way down the sidewalk, people rushing pass her in the atmosphere of the Christmas season. Her green eyes watched as other couples bought gifts for one another, while mothers bought toys for their children. But Tegan didn't have that, and how she yearned just to know that someone out there was thinking about her.

Being lost in her thoughts made it more difficult to roam the congested streets and she gasped when someone ran straight into her. She fell backwards, groaning once her behind hit the cold and hard pavement and the large stack of books went flying everywhere. Ugh, she could tell that the Christmas season was going to be a long one.

"Miss! I'm so sorry!" She heard, slowly looking up at the person who had knocked her down and green eyes widened in disbelief. Her knight in shining armor had found her again... yet she didn't want to believe that he was standing right before her.

So basically I am just looking for a male character to play this knight in shining armor. Of course, he's not going to be perfect :) :) He could have totally changed since their high school years. About five or so years will have passed from the first scene to the second. So if you're interested, please send me a PM! :) :) Or even if you have questions! :)

Thanks!