Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Missy

Not guilty!

Have you ever pretended to be on the phone to avoid talking to someone in a retail/grocery store/general public?

Phoenixrisen

No guilty.

Have you ever used music for inspiration?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

James Moriarty

Oh, very guilty.  In jail for life guilty.

Have you ever used music for catharsis?

Dor

Guilty, happens a lot.

Have you ever tried hacking an account?
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Phoenixrisen

Not guilty.

Have you ever cuddled a pet when you wanted someone special to cuddle but there was no one else?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Davram

Guilty, I feel sorry for my cat, she's really not a cuddler, but she's sooo fluffy.

Have you ever woken up, absolutely certain that someone special was next to you, but when you rolled over for cuddles, it turned out to be the remnant of a dream?

Breathless Intent

Guilty...its so depressing not to get those cuddles too :(

Have you ever day dreamed in the middle of a conversation with someone else, only to have them ask you a question and not be able to answer due to your daydreams?

Mordred

Yikes... yeah.. super duper guilty. Almost on a daily basis. Well not really.. but I do get myself in some little scrapes with my easily distracted chaotic little mind.

Ever kinda do the above but then when asked what was just said to you.. like a recorder you were able to repeat what was said.. saving yourself from a tongue-lashing? (not that a tongue lashing is always a bad thing)
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Haha, guilty! Thank God for that instant recall ability...I've also used the "huh? What do you mean?" Or "Sorry, I didn't hear that last part..."

Have you ever had difficulty trying to explain something to someone, and end up giving up because its too difficult to articulate?

Mordred

Hehe.. guilty! I have to give up or my tone then ends up causing an argument.. and I absolutely hate arguments.

Ever go down a similar path in that situation and just agree that they finally got it right when they really haven't.. to just fix or accommodate the situation later, yourself?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Guilty. I've absolutely done the whole - smile, nod, and say "yup that's it.....so anyway.."

Even had any sexy plans backfire?

Mordred

Noooo.. ok, yes. Guilty! Left me in quite a dark little mood, I must say.

Ever fall asleep when you shouldn't have? And.. come on.. you know what I mean.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Haha...Guilty, I am ashamed to say! But generally only after quite a long time of being....awake.

Do you whisper dirty things to your partner while you are having sex?

Mordred

(ok, that made me chuckle before I even finished reading that)

I have.. I do.. I will.. so yesssss, guilty!

Ever get shocked by what you hear, if and when you have been whispered these dirty things?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Guilty! In the early days it was actually quite bad actually....on one occassion I couldn't help but laugh outright and that ruined it all. I'm a bad person...

Have you ever used any form of trickery to get into your partner's pants? (doesn't have to be bad! can be innocent trickery)

Mordred

Hmmm.. well, once upon a time.. this innocent vampire was an innocent human.. and quite tricky without meaning to be (not that I mean to be now).. so yeah, I suppose I am guilty.

Ever use music as a tool of seduction?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Not guilty. My interest in pretty vocals and lovely melody is lost on some people...

Do you get more lusty when you've had a few drinks?

Mordred

Not sure if I get more.. but the inner me definitely makes it's way out.. so.. hmm, I declare a non-guilty upon this probing question.

Ever talk into a glass to hear that sound echo into your senses?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Quite guilty indeed! I love playing with sounds!

Do you enjoy blowing bubbles?

Mordred

Guilty. Even pushing bubble together. Hehe.. yeah.. silly.

Ever imaging floating above in a bubble.. how those walls would push and warp but you know it would be cool and just totally enjoy the ride?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Can I say "Guilty" if I just imagined it??

Were you ever jealous of Charlie from Willy Wonka?

Mordred

Not guilty. Now if he dabbled in blueberry sweets as his primary focus.. yep, then I'd be very guilty.

Ever wish you were one of those kids getting the factory tour?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

Not guilty.

Ever wonder what it would be like to be in a tub of jello?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

Guilty! Even once filled my coffin with the stuff, kinda sorta my own self induced karma. I liked.. but it definitely effected the dead dreams strangely. So I save it now for those more deserving! :P

Ever crawl out of a tub of jello.. see yourself in a mirror.. and think to yourself it actually looks kinda cool?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

Not guilty. I have never been in a tub of jello.

Have you ever needed a vacation so badly that you just knew?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21